Check your account email address ×

Viewership down sharply for Trump's State of the Union

Poor Trumpy.....

Source: ABC News

Viewership was sharply down for President Donald Trump's State of the Union address on most of the top television networks — except for Fox News Channel. 

The Nielsen company estimated that 37.2 million people watched Trump's speech live across 12 TV networks Tuesday night. That's down from 46.8 million people who saw his speech last year, and the smallest audience for his presidency. 

Fox News had by far the biggest audience for a speech that was widely viewed as a kickoff to the president's reelection campaign. Nielsen said 11.6 million people watched on Fox, up 2% from last year's State of the Union. 

But there were big viewership tumbles for other networks — 41% down from last year on MSNBC, 33% down on NBC and 30% each on CBS and ABC, Nielsen said.

Read more: https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory/viewership-sharply-trumps-state-union-68787069

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Poor Trumpy.....

Source: ABC News

Viewership was sharply down for President Donald Trump's State of the Union address on most of the top television networks — except for Fox News Channel. 

The Nielsen company estimated that 37.2 million people watched Trump's speech live across 12 TV networks Tuesday night. That's down from 46.8 million people who saw his speech last year, and the smallest audience for his presidency. 

Fox News had by far the biggest audience for a speech that was widely viewed as a kickoff to the president's reelection campaign. Nielsen said 11.6 million people watched on Fox, up 2% from last year's State of the Union. 

But there were big viewership tumbles for other networks — 41% down from last year on MSNBC, 33% down on NBC and 30% each on CBS and ABC, Nielsen said.

Read more: https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory/viewership-sharply-trumps-state-union-68787069

Don't know if you noticed.....he is still your president.....and will be for another term.  Get used to it dipshit.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Someone watched? I heard the medal of freedom for the racist went well. He cried and actually convinced himself that he deserved it. The amazing power of the mind. 

He was just as deserving as most that get it.  And much more deserving than Biden.

3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

The Dems got their asses thoroughly handed to them and this is what they have for a rebuttal :lol:

The medal thing was cheesy as hell though...

Agreed.  Although, I’d like Melania to put her hands around me too....even if it was just to strangle me!  :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

You said you didn't care?  

There’s a part of me that enjoys hearing about tears from a dying arrogant racist. Gives me a small smile to start my day. So I guess I do care, just a little. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Did really cry? 

Dang, still all triggered about Rush..I mean the guy is a tool..wgaf..Maybe you should go talk to someone if you can't let it go??

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

That watched...lol

Trump IS Monty Hall

I talked to a few people who were doing other things or never watched before  and did not watch but said after all the talk good and bad about it it  deff put it on there over the weekend streaming list . i have never before had any one tell me they were going to watch a state of the union after the fact let alone 3 diff people  .

people love a good beat down