Check your account email address ×

Too early?

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Pete said:

Ahhh so owning a red hat is cool. I see. But the kid in front of the Indian infuriated him.. 

fake fucking fraud 

Yeah at first it did (along with a few others here) because he was being a dick to that old man. Turns out it wasn't the case and I admitted I was wrong. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lol:   Just for @Jimmy Snacks @revkevsdi @Mainecat @spin_dry

Round 1 Election

Round 2 Kavanaugh

Round 3 Impeachment

Round 4?

Round one, The phone call was perfect

Round two: Trump didn't ask for Ukraine to investigate the Bidens and didn't hold up funds.

Round Three: Trump asked Ukraine to investigate the Bidens and held back funds. 

Round Four: He can do whatever he wants if he thinks being elected is good for the country.  

World's greatest democracy.  :lol:

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Round two: Trump didn't ask for Ukraine to investigate the Bidens and didn't hold up funds.

Round Four: He can do whatever he wants if he thinks being elected is good for the country.  

So styrofoam peanuts eh?? 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Nope. Add it to the other Trumpster lies.

So what is it? You could round about it obviously, everyone hates you so I understand why you're secretive..

I'm in the power equipment business and then I mow lawns..  

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

So what is it? You could round about it obviously, everyone hates you so I understand why you're secretive..

I'm in the power equipment business and then I mow lawns..  

WOW! Your parents must be very proud.  If they didn't move 1,000 miles to get away from you being a Pussy Ass Bitch.

This is weird because it reminds me of a time on HCS when Don as mod gave some psycho wrong info on me. I don't think it matters that he was too stupid to get right. The intent was there.  

I'm sure all the little Trumpsters are fine with this. 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

:lol:   Just for @Jimmy Snacks @revkevsdi @Mainecat @spin_dry

Round 1 Election

Round 2 Kavanaugh

Round 3 Impeachment

Round 4?

I know it’s probably wrong but I watched the whole think smiling and giggling.  :lol:

5 minutes ago, ACE said:

This is the most triggered over seen boomboom in a while wow!!

Oh, he’s so mad!!!  It’s awesome!!  If he had any brains I’d move him up in my suicide pool but, cattle don’t kill themselves.

14 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

WOW! Your parents must be very proud.  If they didn't move 1,000 miles to get away from you being a Pussy Ass Bitch.

This is weird because it reminds me of a time on HCS when Don as mod gave some psycho wrong info on me. I don't think it matters that he was too stupid to get right. The intent was there.  

I'm sure all the little Trumpsters are fine with this. 

Cool, so what do you do?

10 minutes ago, ACE said:

This is the most triggered over seen boomboom in a while wow!!

It's Friday night, Malibu and diet is Barb's go to, and she's only a few in..3 more hours she just starts firing off full retard. :t5:

4 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

What do you feel about what Biden did in the ukraine before Trump ?

49 minutes ago, old indy said:

What do you feel about what Biden did in the ukraine before Trump ?

You mean remove a corrupt person that people in the EU also wanted removed?

Seemed like a good idea. 

I’m really glad it happened because it allows people like you to showcase your stupidity when you try to claim it’s the same as what Trump did. 

Now Biden’s son getting a job just because his father was vp is really shitty. Much like Trump selling the EU ambassador job for 1 million bucks in donations. But evidently that’s normal in the excited states. 

Trump on the other hand steps way over the line. 

6A27D6E7-FD8B-4373-B19F-E475FAAF2280.jpeg

• Gold Member

I didn't vote for Trump nor will I be voting for him in the upcoming election.

However, I am still waiting to see the gays and blacks rounded up, the wars, the implementation of fascism and the absolute collapse of society due to Trump's election.

9 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

You mean remove a corrupt person that people in the EU also wanted removed?

Seemed like a good idea. 

I’m really glad it happened because it allows people like you to showcase your stupidity when you try to claim it’s the same as what Trump did. 

Now Biden’s son getting a job just because his father was vp is really shitty. Much like Trump selling the EU ambassador job for 1 million bucks in donations. But evidently that’s normal in the excited states. 

Trump on the other hand steps way over the line. 

6A27D6E7-FD8B-4373-B19F-E475FAAF2280.jpeg

Oh i dont claim it was the same as Trump.  i find it much more damning since he openly withheld funds and called for the removal of a person that was already investigating major corruption he himself was implicated in. he openly black mailed them..  i see trump exposing the double standard of the Crazy dem mindset and tahds like you fall right in line EVERY time.

hahahaha  what are Hunters qualifications/ schooling or training? and hers?         lets seee      party boy, bangin hookers n doin blow, running from the popo hiding out, not reporting his income as ordered to by the courts  ect...how did he do in university?           she went to a top business school did well and has training that she uses.

Edited by old indy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, old indy said:

Oh i dont claim it was the same as Trump.  i find it much more damning since he openly withheld funds and called for the removal of a person that was already investigating major corruption he himself was implicated in. he openly black mailed them..  i see trump exposing the double standard of the Crazy dem mindset and tahds like you fall right in line EVERY time.

hahahaha  what are Hunters qualifications/ schooling or training? and hers?         lets seee      party boy, bangin hookers n doin blow, running from the popo hiding out, not reporting his income as ordered to by the courts  ect...how did he do in university?           she went to a top business school did well and has training that she uses.

I understand that is is difficult for a Trumpster to follow along. You've been fed shit for so long you have trouble with reason.

To put it simply, 

Biden's actions were aimed at fighting corruption in the Ukraine. 

Trump's actions were corrupt.  

It's a fairly easy distinction to make. 

As for educational background between the two

Robert Hunter Biden is an American lawyer and lobbyist who is the second son of former U.S. Vice President Joe Biden. He co-founded Rosemont Seneca Partners, an international consulting firm,

After graduating from Choate, she attended Georgetown University for two years, then transferred to the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania, from which she graduated cum laude with a bachelor's degree in economics in 2004.

Given recent news regarding rich people buying their way into and through Ivy league schools, I wouldn't put much stock in either of them.

One got a job at an oil firm in Ukraine, One got a top job in the White house. Seems that an incompetent and corrupt person can do more damage in her job than his.  

What's your take on that?

25 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I understand that is is difficult for a Trumpster to follow along. You've been fed shit for so long you have trouble with reason.

To put it simply, 

Biden's actions were aimed at fighting corruption in the Ukraine. 

Trump's actions were corrupt.  

It's a fairly easy distinction to make. 

As for educational background between the two

Robert Hunter Biden is an American lawyer and lobbyist who is the second son of former U.S. Vice President Joe Biden. He co-founded Rosemont Seneca Partners, an international consulting firm,

After graduating from Choate, she attended Georgetown University for two years, then transferred to the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania, from which she graduated cum laude with a bachelor's degree in economics in 2004.

Given recent news regarding rich people buying their way into and through Ivy league schools, I wouldn't put much stock in either of them.

One got a job at an oil firm in Ukraine, One got a top job in the White house. Seems that an incompetent and corrupt person can do more damage in her job than his.  

What's your take on that?

Do you really believe Barisma hired HUnter Biden for $83k + a month for him to " show up at a couple meetings " without believing they may get favorable terms?