Check your account email address ×

I like Ontario

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Ive had some asshole call F&G on me because I shot a duck at 6:03 when legal shooting ended at 5:59 . By the time that deal was over I had $280 in fines and loss of license for 3 months.

They take their job too seriously

Yeah, that kind of stuff is absolute BS.  We had a local warden who thought he was king shit.   Got caught poaching bucks and selling the racks and still kept his fucking job.   Man that pissed off every hunter in 3 county area.

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yeah, that kind of stuff is absolute BS.  We had a local warden who thought he was king shit.   Got caught poaching bucks and selling the racks and still kept his fucking job.   Man that pissed off every hunter in 3 county area.

Our local DEC Kings name is Richard Head.. Yeahhhhhhh, it fits perfectly

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Our local DEC Kings name is Richard Head.. Yeahhhhhhh, it fits perfectly

I met his cousin. Up north during a moose hunt. Dude was lighting me up for having a pistol in the truck without having my permit on me. He came unglued on me when I told him he should learn the laws before trying to enforce them. He was a cunt.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Highmark said:

That's  unbelievable. :flush:

6 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

That's  unbelievable. :flush:

Yeah story was he was selling what he captured from poachers instead of turning them in but there were a lot of racks with no charges so that meant he was killing deer or letting people off in order to sell them.  

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, ain't you the guy that said he's licked 100 pussies? You either lied about all the pussy you licked, or you are not very bright, and most likely have a disease. No one in their right mind would lick 100 vaginas these days, STDs are rampant. 

So, maybe you should not be giving me advice, Tongue Man. 

3n7qf7.jpg

2 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Poo 550 dropping off his catch. :lmao:

delivery GIF

LMMFAO!!!  :lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

I have ta' head out and do errands and shopping, but I'll be back later to gut and filet my catch...………………...if I can stop laffin'!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: 

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I have ta' head out and do errands and shopping, but I'll be back later to gut and filet my catch...………………...if I can stop laffin'!!!

:lol2:

48 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Just out of curiosity can you prove you never poached them?   Like a completed harvest tag from in season?  :pc:   I mean you were the one who said you poached them in the first place and then went on a rant about suing someone who turned you in.    Maybe if you admit you've been pulling our leg on the final drive ratio you could be believed without proof.   You were acting the same way with this as with that.  

Edited by Highmark

43 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

I hope the NH F&G take his guns, truck, sled, home, hunting privileges, big fine and put his unmasked troll face front and center in the local newspaper!

Very deserving of all the karma that comes his way!!

Poor Bambi

What a rat bastard  piece of shit you are.

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

I hope the NH F&G take his guns, truck, sled, home, hunting privileges, big fine and put his unmasked troll face front and center in the local newspaper!

Very deserving of all the karma that comes his way!!

Poor Bambi

Even if he did shoot them out of season, which I don't believe he did as I've been talking with 550 about him getting some meat up to me from said deer. So, I probably have a little more inside info on this than most in this thread. Anyway, if someone did in fact report him, they will end up looking the fool when all is said and done. 

And I'm on the side of it being wrong to take something learned on this site to use against another member. Obviously if a more serious crime were to occur then my opinion might be different. That's just me stating my position. We don't currently have any rules in regards to this, and I'm not sure we should go down that road right now. This place does a pretty good job of self policing and I'd like to keep it that way. 

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, ckf said:

Even if he did shoot them out of season, which I don't believe he did as I've been talking with 550 about him getting some meat up to me from said deer. So, I probably have a little more inside info on this than most in this thread. Anyway, if someone did in fact report him, they will end up looking the fool when all is said and done. 

And I'm on the side of it being wrong to take something learned on this site to use against another member. Obviously if a more serious crime were to occur then my opinion might be different. That's just me stating my position. We don't currently have any rules in regards to this, and I'm not sure we should go down that road right now. This place does a pretty good job of self policing and I'd like to keep it that way. 

that's right you tell them Mr CKF feller:thumbsup:

9 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

@Polaris 550  Did you really kill those two deer? Be honest. 

If Awful actually did report you then you are going down. You are in big big trouble. 

What gun did you kill them with. You can kiss that goodbye too. Did you use a wheeler or truck in this endeavor?  If so, that will be gone too. 

You are an idiot if you really killed those two deer. 

Ya, he called it in. This guy , I do not know what his name is or where he lives, uh, ya, he might have shot some deer...

• Like 1