Check your account email address ×

I like Ontario

9 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I think you got that wrong, FAGMONT. Aren't you the fat, disabled piece of shit that drives a truck to make a buck, and gives blow-jobs at the truck stops? Yeah, that's you!! They say you travel with a partner, that looks like a small walrus. It sucks to be you, doesn't it????

Suck another nigga-dick. 

8 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

Are you insulting my wife, again? My wife is beautiful,  and you are alone and the closest you ever get to human contact is a stranger's dick in your mouth at the glory hole. 

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I never mentioned your wife, you lying bastid faggit!! 

My woman makes anything you've had look like unholy dog-shit!!

You're the truck stop cock-cleaner!!!!

8 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

You know my wife and I drive together. It is obvious you are try g to insult her and pretend you didn't.  Just say it if you have any balls. Pussy. ...you do not have a women, you are a lonely old man. 

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

No really, I never mentioned your wife. I don't know if you're married or not. 

I just remember somebody saying something about you driving a truck, and stuff. 

I have a nice woman, who used to be so attractive, I almost got in fights when we went out, 'cause guys wanted her. 

I do like some young girls though. I like some of the cashiers at my supermarket. I think I would like to bang some of them, and make them smell my big, hard SMELLY COCK!!!!!

@ckf

:news:

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS

4 hours ago, Kev144 said:

:bc: Z. Poor the awful knawful the site rat.   If he had any respect he's lost what he had.   Nothing lower than a sewer rat!

Yes Kev, he's like the rat 800 Dragon, who reported the sledders during a " PET RUN " in Ontario, years ago!!

Reported them for drinking while sledding, and the OPP got involved!!

Wow, that's a real RAT THING TO DO!!

AWFUL, THE SEWER RAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yes Kev, he's like the rat 800 Dragon, who reported the sledders during a " PET RUN " in Ontario, years ago!!

Reported them for drinking while sledding, and the OPP got involved!!

Wow, that's a real RAT THING TO DO!!

AWFUL, THE SEWER RAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't go and missed out on the party that night. Alot went on there that year

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

How about you quit being a SEWER RAT!!!

I knew you were fishing and you caught a boat load of folks!!! Phew that's some bigly ownage and you dug out the sewer rat from hiding!!!

35 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

I knew you were fishing and you caught a boat load of folks!!! Phew that's some bigly ownage and you dug out the sewer rat from hiding!!!

Yes Kev, once a rat, always a rat!!! He's MARCHAND, THE SEWER RAT!!!!!

LMMFAO!!!!  MARCHAND!!!!:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

8 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yes Kev, once a rat, always a rat!!! He's MARCHAND, THE SEWER RAT!!!!!

LMMFAO!!!!  MARCHAND!!!!:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

Are you aware of Brad marchand?  He's the hockey world rat.  I thought it was fitting 

Just now, Kev144 said:

Are you aware of Brad marchand?  He's the hockey world rat.  I thought it was fitting 

NO, I just thought it was funny as hell that you called him, Marchand the SEWER RAT!!!!!!  :lol2::lol2:

20 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Sewer rat!!!!!! Awful knawful the knawing sewer rat 

I still say he's 800 FAGGON. What do ya' think??????? Who else rats sledders out? 

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I still say he's 800 FAGGON. What do ya' think??????? Who else rats sledders out? 

I know for a fact the one is involved. He posts exactly like hell on snow. Do you remember him?

5 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

I know for a fact the one is involved. He posts exactly like hell on snow. Do you remember him?

Of course!! He can't hide his rat-faggottry!!  Remember how he threatened to sue ya'? LMAO!! God, what a fukkin' bunch of asswipes!!

I would pay to see them all lined up, in real life. I would like to know what they do for work, how old they are, etc. I believe there are dupes, and proxy accounts. The one is 800 Dragon, and Hell on Snow, I would put money on that. I'm not so sure about 1jkw. He may be on his own, just a regular enemy. 

AWful Knawful, is also too good with the PC for a dozer operator...……...I believe he could be 800 Dragon.

800 Dragon set-up a complete life profile when I was fighting with him 12 years ago......he had Corvettes. lived near Midland, On, sold a huge chicken operation for 32 million, had a wife that worked at the Nuclear plant, his wife wore thing bikinis, his wife died and then he got re-married within a year, the wife had two young girls from a previous marriage, and on and on!!

I gotta admit, he's a  computer savvy faggot!! He's a faggot, but he's a sharp faggot!!!  :lmao:

13 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Of course!! He can't hide his rat-faggottry!!  Remember how he threatened to sue ya'? LMAO!! God, what a fukkin' bunch of asswipes!!

I would pay to see them all lined up, in real life. I would like to know what they do for work, how old they are, etc. I believe there are dupes, and proxy accounts. The one is 800 Dragon, and Hell on Snow, I would put money on that. I'm not so sure about 1jkw. He may be on his own, just a regular enemy. 

AWful Knawful, is also too good with the PC for a dozer operator...……...I believe he could be 800 Dragon.

800 Dragon set-up a complete life profile when I was fighting with him 12 years ago......he had Corvettes. lived near Midland, On, sold a huge chicken operation for 32 million, had a wife that worked at the Nuclear plant, his wife wore thing bikinis, his wife died and then he got re-married within a year, the wife had two young girls from a previous marriage, and on and on!!

I gotta admit, he's a  computer savvy faggot!! He's a faggot, but he's a sharp faggot!!!  :lmao:

Like I have told you time and time again, I have no dupes, never had any dupes and have the same ID on HCS and other sites. 

You act like a bully and back right down when anybody calls you on your bullshit, you have sent me many PM's threating me, sending pictures of your lunch in the toilet bowl, you said you hired a PI to find out about me, and the list goes on. Now shut the fuck up you useless old fuck.

Edited by 1jkw
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Like I have told you time and time again, I have no dupes, never had any dupes and have the same ID on HCS and other sites. 

You act like a bully and back right down when anybody calls you on your bullshit, you have sent me many PM's threating me, sending pictures of your lunch in the toilet bowl, you said you hired a PI to find out about me, and the list goes on. Now shut the fuck up you useless old fuck.

Lunch in the toilet bowl?:lol:

You got owned.

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

I have to head out, but I'll be back later to slap you around like the bitch you are. 

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I would pay to see them all lined up 

First. Who threatens to sue the most on this site? YOU!

You won't pay for fuck all, broke cunt!

I am not very good on the PC. That's stuff for queers. I'm a Motorhead!

• Thanks 1