Check your account email address ×

I like Ontario

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

@Polaris 550  Did you really kill those two deer? Be honest. 

If Awful actually did report you then you are going down. You are in big big trouble. 

What gun did you kill them with. You can kiss that goodbye too. Did you use a wheeler or truck in this endeavor?  If so, that will be gone too. 

You are an idiot if you really killed those two deer. 

Yep 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, ain't you the guy that said he's licked 100 pussies? You either lied about all the pussy you licked, or you are not very bright, and most likely have a disease. No one in their right mind would lick 100 vaginas these days, STDs are rampant. 

So, maybe you should not be giving me advice, Tongue Man. 

Get your facts straight, 200+.. And if I were you Id be more worried about your future time behind bars and what Jerome is going to do to you...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

@Polaris 550  Did you really kill those two deer? Be honest. 

If Awful actually did report you then you are going down. You are in big big trouble. 

What gun did you kill them with. You can kiss that goodbye too. Did you use a wheeler or truck in this endeavor?  If so, that will be gone too. 

You are an idiot if you really killed those two deer. 

Yeah, I killed them. So should a member of the site report me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone reported Frankie James, do you remember that??

Someone reported Don Huizenga, do you remember that?

Now, AWFUL MOUTHFULOFCUM reported me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you guys approve of that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ratting a member out, you guys are OK with that????????????????????

15 hours ago, frenchy said:

wow he's an even bigger dirtbag than I suspected.

SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU STUPID FUCK-HEAD!!! Who's that faggot in your av, is that you, ya' fukkin' queer?

11 hours ago, frenchy said:

You’re all talk as usual. Nothing will happen to him. Nothing. 

You watch asswipe, if I get contacted by police. You'll see what happens.

So, you would rat a member out too, you fukker!!

Frenchy the rat!!! Frenchy the rat!!! Frenchy the rat!!!

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yeah, I killed them. So should a member of the site report me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This will make the case easy for prosecutors. 

Thanks for admitting guilt!

Dummy

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

:news:

8 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Why would you kill two deer out of season. Lets see the pictures of the dresses deer hanging in your shop to cure. If you don't have any we can only assume you carved out the backstrap and left the rest to rot. 

Why would you poach a couple of deer?  What made you think this was OK?  Why would you brag about it on a forum where at least half the members here hate you?  

WHAT IN THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU MAN???????

Edited by AKIQPilot
  • Like 1

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Why would you kill two deer out of season. Lets see the pictures of the dresses deer hanging in your shop to cure. If you don't have any we can only assume you carved out the backstrap and left the rest to rot. 

Why would you poach a couple of deer?  What made you think this was OK?  Why would you brag about it on a forum where at least half the members here hate you?  

WHAT IN THE FUCK IS WRNG WITH YOU MAN???????

Guys a dumb fuck if he did do this 

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You're an idiot! I lump poaching as low as most other lowlife, cowardly crimes. 

Hopefully you get the book thrown at you for your stupidity and ignorance.

I think we can change this number to 9 now. Posting and admitting it, with pics, on a public forum is about as stupid as it gets.

8 OF THE DUMBEST POACHERS YOU'LL LIKELY EVER COME ACROSS

https://www.wideopenspaces.com/8-of-the-dumbest-things-poachers-did-that-helped-them-get-caught/

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You watch asswipe, if I get contacted by police. You'll see what happens.

So, you would rat a member out too, you fukker!!

Frenchy the rat!!! Frenchy the rat!!! Frenchy the rat!!!

if you are a ditrtbag lowlife don't broadcast it over the internet.

Dirtbag Lowlife 101....

4 minutes ago, irv said:

You're an idiot! I lump poaching as low as most other lowlife, cowardly crimes. 

Hopefully you get the book thrown at you for your stupidity and ignorance.

I think we can change this number to 9 now. Posting and admitting it, with pics, on a public forum is about as stupid as it gets.

8 OF THE DUMBEST POACHERS YOU'LL LIKELY EVER COME ACROSS

https://www.wideopenspaces.com/8-of-the-dumbest-things-poachers-did-that-helped-them-get-caught/

Ya know, I never really liked you too much anyway, you generator bastid!!!  I told you how to rig up the GENERLINK and you never gave me credit, you dirty bastid! I'm the one that told you about the GENERLINK, then you said you spoke to a friend of yours about it, then never mentioned it again!! Fuck your generator!! I hope it shits the bed, and you freeze your ass off!! 

If Ontario has dirty rats like you, then maybe I'm going elsewhere!!! 

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Ya know, I never really liked you too much anyway, you generator bastid!!!  I told you how to rig up the GENERLINK and you never gave me credit, you dirty bastid! I'm the one that told you about the GENERLINK, then you said you spoke to a friend of yours about it, then never mentioned it again!! Fuck your generator!! I hope it shits the bed, and you freeze your ass off!! 

If Ontario has dirty rats like you, then maybe I'm going elsewhere!!

Probably the slammer at the rate you are going. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Serious question old man. Why do you do this to yourself? You do know stress is the leading cause of death, right ? 

Why bring on unessary stress for no gain ?

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

:lol:So predictable. I knew with a 100% certainty that is what you'd use after I posted. So, because you helped me, somewhat, with some information, I am suppose to condone your behavior and give you a big pat on the back, and say, way to go, nice job killing those deer out of season. Not that there was any doubt, based on your immature, childish posts I see quite often, but you're a bigger idiot than what I thought. 

26 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

WHAT IN THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU MAN???????

I got the rest in the freezer, in the garage and in the freezer compartment in the house. 

P1300316.JPG

37 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

post up the ticket when they come and IMO CKF or shortshits for brain needs to bring out the ban hammer.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

post up the ticket when they come and IMO CKF or shortshits for brain needs to bring out the ban hammer.  

For what? Getting the natives all riled up? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I agree that taking things off site because you are butthurt shows that you are bitch. 

But where is the line?  If someone brags about stealing sleds are we going to allow that?

Serious crimes should be reported.....thinking there is some site unwritten rule against ratting someone out like gangs on the street is fucking ridiculous.  I can and will report anyone on here for serious criminal offenses and I think poaching deer is a serious criminal offense.  If I get kicked off the site for it then the site was never worth being on in the first place.   Bravo Awful.  

Edited by Highmark