Check your account email address ×

I like Ontario

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Serious crimes should be reported.....thinking there is some site unwritten rule like gangs on the street is fucking ridiculous.  I can and will report anyone on here for serious criminal offenses and I think poaching deer is a serious criminal offense.  If I get kicked off the site for it then the site was never worth being on in the first place.

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

if he truly reported snotty he should go.   Fucking with people in the real world unacceptable with the exception being kid diddlers and murderers IMO. 

Both solid posts, IMO.

8 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Picture Saved. 

You are going down. 

Hey, no problem. I like that big-tired Jeep ya' got, it will look good parked next to my woodpile!! You and AWFUL MOUTHFUL can sit next to each other in Superior Court, when the judgement comes down.    

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, no problem. I like that big-tired Jeep ya' got, it will look good parked next to my woodpile!! You and AWFUL MOUTHFUL can sit next to each other in Superior Court, when the judgement comes down.    

Hahaha. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Kev144 said:

Did you actually poach Z or are you trolling the forum here? :dunno: 

Nothing for nothing , but the zone he lives in he can shoot a buck and 2 does ( maybe one , he is one zone north of me ) And I believe he didn't get one during the season. Sure it is out of season , but if he can harvest 2-3 and harvested 2 what's the big deal?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

if he truly reported snotty he should go.   Fucking with people in the real world unacceptable with the exception being kid diddlers and murderers IMO. 

I thought you meant 550 should go :bc:

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

For being a criminal............. :news:

Do you honestly think that he would post a pic of a crime knowing the number of guys here would love to get him in trouble?

Just now, ckf said:

I thought you meant 550 should go :bc:

Do you honestly think that he would post a pic of a crime knowing the number of guys here would love to get him in trouble?

I feel Z has played the majority of these guys for a fiddle. Guys that called him dumb have been played.  Just my gut feeling 

• Like 1

Just now, steve from amherst said:

or highly confused

No.  I’m not a fan of hunting and sure not a fan of poachers.  But, I’m also not a fan of taking what is posted here and maliciously trying to hurt somebody’s personal life with it.  (see Hulzy).

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I think he is just trying to get a rise out of him. It worked

Edited by Rigid1

Just now, Zambroski said:

No.  I’m not a fan of hunting and sure not a fan of poachers.  But, I’m also not a fan of taking what is posted here and maliciously trying to hurt somebody’s personal life with it.  (see Hulzy).

Top gun use to call peoples place of employment........

19 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I got the rest in the freezer, in the garage and in the freezer compartment in the house. 

P1300316.JPG

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Nothing for nothing , but the zone he lives in he can shoot a buck and 2 does ( maybe one , he is one zone north of me ) And I believe he didn't get one during the season. Sure it is out of season , but if he can harvest 2-3 and harvested 2 what's the big deal?

Poaching is illegal.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Poaching is illegal.

A lot of things are illegal. Most here probably break at least one law a day. 

2 days ago I drove down to mass and forgot I had a handgun in the console. Illegal as shit. Nothing happened

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

So if someone posts that they stole a sled with pictures it shouldn't be reported?  :wall:

• Thanks 1

Just now, ckf said:

Wasn't he the one that threatened to infect Wolfie's kid with aids?

There have been a lot of pathetic folks on these sites. Didn't someone also try to ruin Don H political career by linking this site to his posts?  

Someone also reported this site to discovery channel to get Frankie booted from it. 

Edited by Kev144

Just now, steve from amherst said:

A lot of things are illegal. Most here probably break at least one law a day. 

2 days ago I drove down to mass and forgot I had a handgun in the console. Illegal as shit. Nothing happened

Doubtful 

Did you do it on purpose? 

Just now, Kev144 said:

There have been a lot of pathetic folks on these sites. Didn't someone also try to ruin Don H political career by linking this site to his posts?  

Someone also reported this site to discovery channel to get Frankie booted from it. 

total piece of shit moves right there.

Just now, ckf said:

Wasn't he the one that threatened to infect Wolfie's kid with aids?

not sure if it was woolie's kid but someone's.

I remember on the first trip I did to ME I think it was Bondo reading the email he sent to his boss :lol: seriously such a loser.

Best was when Bobby I think it was had had enough and was going to rearrange his face the snivelling pussy was so scared he said if he laid a hand on him he'd have his girlfriend who was a cop arrest him :lol: 

• Like 1