Check your account email address ×

U.S. Alcohol-Related Deaths Have Doubled, Study Says

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Cold War said:

Southern Comfort for me.  Almost died drinking it.  30 years later if someone is drinking So Co and breathes on me, I start retching.   

Oh fuck...I got into drinking that shit for awhile at NMU....nasty shit!!! :lmao:

4 hours ago, Cold War said:

Southern Comfort for me.  Almost died drinking it.  30 years later if someone is drinking So Co and breathes on me, I start retching.   

I get that from soco and any tequilia

12 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Lol. I bet that’s a bad combo for the heart. I kind of makes the night last too long as well. We tried out caffeine beer at a wedding years ago. That night lasted waaaaay too long. 

Yeah, probably the worst night of drinking of my life, worse then passing out and puking everywhere.

Couldn't puke.  Couldn't pass out.  Couldn't fall asleep.  Couldn't get rid of the bed spins.  Wound up as hell and super tired.  High anxiety.  Still felt like shit the next day.  Extra.  Tired.  Shit. 

Didn't want to even look at a bottle of vodka or Jag for at least a year after that.  

But I did out drink the loud mouth who was telling everyone how many vodka Red Bulls and Jag bombs he could down in a sitting.  

Edited by racinfarmer

2 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Yeah, probably the worst night of drinking of my life, worse then passing out and puking everywhere.

Couldn't puke.  Couldn't pass out.  Couldn't fall asleep.  Couldn't get rid of the bed spins.  Wound up as hell and super tired.  High anxiety.  Still felt like shit the next day.  Extra.  Tired.  Shit. 

Didn't want to even look at a bottle of vodka or Jag for at least a year after that.  

But I did out drink the loud mouth who was telling everyone how many vodka Red Bulls and Jag bombs he could down in a sitting.  

Well at least you won the contest.  That was the bad part of the caffeine couldn't just pass out and sleep it off. 

9 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh fuck...I got into drinking that shit for awhile at NMU....nasty shit!!! :lmao:

Never again SoCo........friends Double Dog dared me to take a security rent-a-cops hat off and throw it into the crowd during an Ac/Dc concert. I did and threw it like a frisbee 10 rows in.......they didn't take lightly to that. Brought me into a little back room and 3 of them slammed my head onto a table and 1 cop gave me a pretty good left hook to the jaw. Was so tanked from the Soco that I didn't  feel a thing but my jaw still clicks to this day if i chew food a certain way...lol. They ended up turning their attention to conviscating a bag of weed from another person they brought into that room and let me go back out and finish watching the concert......but I hardly remember the rest of the concert from the Soco and the beating I took.:nea:

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Beer and wine sales are down.

Beer has been declining for multiple years.  People must be drinking more hard liquor.

https://www.brewbound.com/news/beer-market-share-falls-below-50-percent-in-2018

Kinda a bit of a craft booze craze going on now

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Kinda a bit of a craft booze craze going on now

used to do midnight Kahlua ( 70 proof ) + 100 proof Vodka  + bailey Irish cream ( can't even have cream without alcohol content in it :lol: )   very tasty and gets you buzzed real fast :D 

11 minutes ago, smokin george said:

I won't drink Sambuca anymore! The shit tripped me and I fell flat on my face

I used to shoot black buca while swilling 3-4 captain and cokes an hr. Those days are over for me.

4 hours ago, Edmo said:

X2. The smell of tequila makes me want to hurl.

I got sick off tequila in Tijuana when I was 19   Took me almost 20 years before I could drink it again. 

4 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

good tequila is a great buzz,  most people get drunk off shitty tequila and pay for it.  

See above  :lol:

4 hours ago, smokin george said:

I won't drink Sambuca anymore! The shit tripped me and I fell flat on my face

I can't stand that or Jager.  Or anything else that tastes like black licorice :puke:

54 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Tequila is puke before it’s puke. Horrible crap. 

Then you've been drinking shit tequila.

Just now, Woodtick said:

It’s out of Colorado,you should be able to find it it methville?

I only hang out with successful people and small town rednecks who like Busch Light, nobody who does meth. :lol:

On 1/13/2020 at 7:54 AM, Cold War said:

I used to drink that. I barfed one time from it and am the same way now. Can't stand the smell of it.