Check your account email address ×

U.S. Alcohol-Related Deaths Have Doubled, Study Says

Just now, smokin george said:

He was a great pool player and a super nice guy. We had 3 Canucks in the top 8 at that time in the world ranked 1-3 and Bill was #8. 

Did you live in Winnipeg at the time?

Just now, frenchy said:

Him and Andre the Giant. Lol. 

The most I've ever drank that fast was about 108oz of beer in just under an hour.

An hour after that I was passed out cold lol. 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The most I've ever drank that fast was about 108oz of beer in just under an hour.

An hour after that I was passed out cold lol. 

The most I've drank was 15 beers in a day 20yrs ago and was still hammered the next morning. Never again lol. My head was pounding

17 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

what did ya use , a fucking funnel ?

Myself and 4 other guys had just started car pooling from work. The guy who was driving asked if anyone wanted to stop for a beer on our last day. Everyone agreed.

We got in the bar and I ordered 2 pitchers of beer and 5 frosty mugs. Well three of the guys wouldnt even have a beer and the 4th guy only had 1 so I drank the rest in about 45 minutes just for spite. I was really thirsty but I couldnt have drank another drop if I tried 

16 minutes ago, smokin george said:

No. I travelled across Canada and played in alot of rooms,met him out there and when he was here. I basically knew all the top players at the time

That is so cool

13 minutes ago, smokin george said:

The most I've drank was 15 beers in a day 20yrs ago and was still hammered the next morning. Never again lol. My head was pounding

Before we started having our annual beerfest we would do a 24hr beer drinking contest. I tied for 1st one year with 36 beers. That was the most until someone drank 42 the next year.

That's just sitting in one spot drinking though. I know I've drank more than that while being active on a summer day

23 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Myself and 4 other guys had just started car pooling from work. The guy who was driving asked if anyone wanted to stop for a beer on our last day. Everyone agreed.

We got in the bar and I ordered 2 pitchers of beer and 5 frosty mugs. Well three of the guys wouldnt even have a beer and the 4th guy only had 1 so I drank the rest in about 45 minutes just for spite. I was really thirsty but I couldnt have drank another drop if I tried 

That is so cool

Before we started having our annual beerfest we would do a 24hr beer drinking contest. I tied for 1st one year with 36 beers. That was the most until someone drank 42 the next year.

That's just sitting in one spot drinking though. I know I've drank more than that while being active on a summer day

Did you know your car pool buddies were a bunch of faggots before that day? :lol:

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Anler said:

Did you know your car pool buddies were a bunch of faggots before that day? :lol:

I didnt.....2 of the guys were new to work and one guy revealed he was a recovering alcoholic when we got in the bar. I figured me and the 4th guy would each drink a pitcher and it would still be fine. When he pussed out after one beer I just looked at all 4 of them and started slamming beers lol

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, smokin george said:

Jammin and I drank almost 20-30 each in a day and both almost ended up in the hospital. Could have been more, we couldn’t remember all our sources. lol

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, bussman said:

Jammin and I drank almost 20-30 each in a day and both almost ended up in the hospital. Could have been more, we couldn’t remember all our sources. lol

Damn...I drank so much Jager on Wednesday night at MIS one year I spent all day Thursday alternating between wanting to die and going home. :lmao:

One of the guys with us had to be carted off to the infield care center for 5 bags of IV fluids.

6 minutes ago, bussman said:

I’m pretty sure if you are drinking like that with somebody that wasn’t ex-mil, you can be held accountable!!!!!

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Damn...I drank so much Jager on Wednesday night at MIS one year I spent all day Thursday alternating between wanting to die and going home. :lmao:

One of the guys with us had to be carted off to the infield care center for 5 bags of IV fluids.

I left a part of my liver at MIS sometime in the 90’s myself. lol

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’m pretty sure if you are drinking like that with somebody that wasn’t ex-mil, you can be held accountable!!!!!

I partied at UW Madison with my cousin once. His buds were like damn, where do you go to college to learn to drink like that. US Army dudes, it’s more like managed alcoholism. I knew 19 year olds that went to sick call with jaundice because their liver quit working. lol

6 minutes ago, bussman said:

I left a part of my liver at MIS sometime in the 90’s myself. lol

I partied at UW Madison with my cousin once. His buds were like damn, where do you go to college to learn to drink like that. US Army dudes, it’s more like managed alcoholism. I knew 19 year olds that went to sick call with jaundice because their liver quit working. lol

Liver “profiles” are common.  High functioning drunks.

A “profile” is a hurt or sick soldier that is ordered to stick to a regimented treatment or downtime plan.  Failure to obey your profile...well.....it ain’t good.

I had my liver tested when I busted up my legs.  Said the damage was equivalent to having 60 year old’s liver.  Pain killers didn’t help either.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Liver “profiles” are common.  High functioning drunks.

A “profile” is a hurt or sick soldier that is ordered to stick to a regimented treatment or downtime plan.  Failure to obey your profile...well.....it ain’t good.

I had my liver tested when I busted up my legs.  Said the damage was equivalent to having 60 year old’s liver.  Pain killers didn’t help either.

XLT had a boot profile walking around in his Nike’s like a bitch. Don’t let that nerd tell you otherwise. lolz

I got a BAC tester for Christmas. Haven’t had a chance to use it yet.  A good investment if you like having a few drinks out at dinner.   Especially if you are having mixed drinks.  

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Stick to kayaks and 10 speeds beta.

So no miles then.  Poor stupid Artic Beta.

It's a shame Mercan's didn't listen to Gore 20 years ago. 

They would have been way ahead on clean energy. Hell they may have even slowed some of the job losses to China. 

Now the Chinese are probably more advanced in clean energy than Merca.  

It's not like Gore hadn't proven himself. He was already enough of a visionary to see the benefits of the internet.  

But what the hell, trillions on wars, 5,000 dead soldiers, 50,000 wounded plus the cost of taking care of those soldiers. All based on Republican lies...    That's way better than saving the planet.  :kneebash:

28 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I got a BAC tester for Christmas. Haven’t had a chance to use it yet.  A good investment if you like having a few drinks out at dinner.   Especially if you are having mixed drinks.  

That would be alot of fun around here having one. Any of our friends driving to our wknd get togethers usually stay overnight or have a DD with them so it would be drinking game lol. 

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So no miles then.  Poor stupid Artic Beta.

It's a shame Mercan's didn't listen to Gore 20 years ago. 

They would have been way ahead on clean energy. Hell they may have even slowed some of the job losses to China. 

Now the Chinese are probably more advanced in clean energy than Merca.  

It's not like Gore hadn't proven himself. He was already enough of a visionary to see the benefits of the internet.  

But what the hell, trillions on wars, 5,000 dead soldiers, 50,000 wounded plus the cost of taking care of those soldiers. All based on Republican lies...    That's way better than saving the planet.  :kneebash:

Fyi, there's no booze in Shirley temples so not sure what's giving you troubles.