Check your account email address ×

Another 302 FUs overnight last night

f7ben

8 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hey @Momorider and @Tickle Shits  what the fuck is wrong with you two. Why the obsession?  

7EEB7B88-55AD-4A6B-B588-281777F314CD.png

They think it means something.:lol:  But they aren't alone.  There is a whole group of Pussy Ass Bitches acting like school girls.  

It's fucking hilarious. I'm kicking ass. I've collected close to 2,000 angry reactions from the Pussy Ass Bitches. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

They think it means something.:lol:  But they aren't alone.  There is a whole group of Pussy Ass Bitches acting like school girls.  

It's fucking hilarious. I'm kicking ass. I've collected close to 2,000 angry reactions from the Pussy Ass Bitches. 

Says the libtwat that ran screaming to ownership wondering how the negative ratings affect him...then flailing around relentlessly about those doing it to you...thread after thread after thread.  :lol: 

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I went to bed at midnight so must have been after that :lol:

Buttcocks and Momo

what a team

Screenshot_20191227-083853_Chrome.jpg

Quit your bragging.  I've got you beat Those two faggots plus. Skidooski, Limp1 SVTMXZ and a whole cast of Pussy Ass bitches lose sleep over my posts.  

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

'Angry" :lol: 

• Haha 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Says the libtwat that ran screaming to ownership wondering how the negative ratings affect him...then flailing around relentlessly about those doing it to you...thread after thread after thread.  :lol: 

Closing in on 2,000 thanks to your triggered Pussy Ass Bitch friends.  Laughing about them every day.

When are you racing Ben or did you chicken out?

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Closing in on 2,000 thanks to your triggered Pussy Ass Bitch friends.  Laughing about them every day.

When are you racing Ben or did you chicken out?

So much anger and despair in your posts.  But you don't see it.  The board laughs at you every day.

Oh...and God doesn't fucking scare me.  But I bet I could scare the fuck out of you.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Quit your bragging.  I've got you beat Those two faggots plus. Skidooski, Limp1 SVTMXZ and a whole cast of Pussy Ass bitches lose sleep over my posts.  

The difference is people on here actually like Bhen,....With you, well I think you can figure that out...

:finger3:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So much anger and despair in your posts.  But you don't see it.  The board laughs at you every day.

Oh...and God doesn't fucking scare me.  But I bet I could scare the fuck out of you.

SnowRider lite is such a miserable failure! Tries sooo hard yet just can't even make a dent like Tolls could on occasion.

• Thanks 2

43 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It only affects your credit score on FS.  Relax.:lol:

• Thanks 2