Check your account email address ×

Skidoo 600

f7ben

Just now, thewayout said:

“cat won good for them. but as the shoot out was going on, we were elbow deep in a 800 cat. what a total piece of shit. i would rather rebuild a 800 Polaris ten time's then put one set of v-force reeds and BMP wye pipe on one. Je sus Christ. the hood is a fuckin g joke. had a bunch of doo and poo guys in the shop helpin g. all looked at that pile and said never would they think of ever buying one. so what does that tell you? and the doo mechanic took the hood off. over ten minutes. his first word was you got to be kidding. just shook his head.

so all oh these guys said even if cat totally destroyed ski-doo and Polaris at the shoot out . no one would ever buy one? pretty much sums up there sales, doesn't it?” 

- northstar Rick. 

North Star rick is a retard lol 

2 minutes ago, Tickle Shits said:

Apparently they’re faster. I know a guy who has one here. Their crew has an 850 doo and poo. They say the 900T consistently pulls away from the 850’s on top 

If that’s the case I’d love to line up against one. I’m sure I’ll have the opportunity to in a month at the radar runs.

17 minutes ago, thewayout said:

I’d be surprised to see a stock 900T hang close to an 850 across a lake. Horsepower wins those kinds of a races. The 900t has what, a minimum of 15 hp less than a stock 850? 

Ask @04nightfire :lol:

17 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

You're such a tool 

How many excuses is that now?

15 minutes ago, Tickle Shits said:

Apparently they’re faster. I know a guy who has one here. Their crew has an 850 doo and poo. They say the 900T consistently pulls away from the 850’s on top 

I gave a 900t a rolling start so he could spool up and it was still pretty devastating. Hes in a better place now. 

25 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

oh yes a video with no starting line could be 2 guys rolling down a trail . all bullshit with out paperwork to back it up 

528151_269076999842560_158619834221611_626482_1761055102_n.jpg.093e5991bd95eb62c19d0b7a1d7dca94.jpg

15 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

It's much superior to the 6.2!!!!!!! Bigly 

Poor Drew and Fudgy 

1 minute ago, thewayout said:

Oh do tell. :news: 

how about 850 doo results?

It wasn't fair I had an extra 50 lbs of studs and a smaller track I think. :snack:

Back and forth with one buddy who had a clutch kit on his 18. And a savage beating on a buddy with one with 7k miles and a well used belt on 18 as well.

35 minutes ago, Tickle Shits said:

The hp numbers have been downplayed so as not to take too much thunder from their 850.  The thick , early, long torque curve tell the tale.  I’m pleased that I made a solid decision buying one.  Love this thing And played with it a little bit this year to make it better

1 hour ago, thewayout said:

“cat did good for them. but as the shoot out was going on, we were elbow deep in a 800 cat. what a total piece of shit. i would rather rebuild a 800 Polaris ten time's then put one set of v-force reeds and BMP wye pipe on one. Jesus Christ. the hood is a fucking joke. had a bunch of doo and poo guys in the shop helping. all looked at that pile and said never would they think of ever buying one. so what does that tell you? and the doo mechanic took the hood off. over ten minutes. his first word was you got to be kidding. just shook his head.

so all oh these guys said even if cat totally destroyed ski-doo and Polaris at the shoot out . no one would ever buy one? pretty much sums up their sales, doesn't it?” 

- northstar Rick. 

That is because the guy is a fucking moron.

• Like 1