Check your account email address ×

Skidoo 600

f7ben

2 hours ago, Kev144 said:

Ezra is not smart at all.  Can hardly form a sentence in his first language 

so then you tell me what sled was the fastest in this race from point A to point B then the cat or the poo 

then explain to me exactly why you think this with all your wisdom 

11 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

ok so tell me 2 sleds go 660 ft 

both start the clock when the ski trips the light

both stop the clock when the ski tip trips the light .

what sled won the race ?

hint for you it is  the sled with the lowest ET .

what is do fucking hard to grasp here? 

Are you going to go buy one or just pull your pud with zambo about a sled you don't own? It was .4 seconds faster what a beating. It is nice to see they are runners, well one with chisels is. 

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Are you going to go buy one or just pull your pud with zambo about a sled you don't own? It was .4 seconds faster what a beating. It is nice to see they are runners, well one with chisels is. 

I don't care about this shit.  It's literally as dumb as the dyno threads.  It's just fun to sling shit.

There's a good chance my next sled will be a Doo 600.  Depends on what Cat will do.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I don't care about this shit.  It's literally as dumb as the dyno threads.  It's just fun to sling shit.

There's a good chance my next sled will be a Doo 600.  Depends on what Cat will do.

A doo race sled?  Seems to be quite the machine.  

Just now, Zambroski said:

Yeah the doo 600 is doing pretty damn well. And you know exactly what cat will do, not a fucking thing. 

Just now, Kev144 said:

A doo race sled?  Seems to be quite the machine.  

Yes. If I go with Doo, I'll have one in the garage this summer for conversion.  The 2020 is a bit more friendly to convert.  Not looking forward to working on a fucking Doo again though.  Jesus Chriminy!

Just now, Reevester said:

Yeah the doo 600 is doing pretty damn well. And you know exactly what cat will do, not a fucking thing. 

Sadly, we probably won't know until Haydays when the roll out the new racers.  They are always a precursor to what is coming.  If they don't do shit...good chance it's all over.  Sad.

30 minutes ago, Reevester said:

.4 seconds faster and 50cc smaller .

remember for the last 7mo every twatt on this forum had there chest pumped out over there 50cc advantage ? and remember I said many many times my friend worked the cat dealer show in west Yellowstone and they were racing there personal sleds with the new cat 800 and they were number to bumper .and remember most of you cunts said I was full of shit or what ever Polaris excuse book quote they used that day .

now a whole new round of reused excuses for the mighty liberty .

par for the forum 

and if someone buys my 850 summit  yes I will most deff be buying a 800 alpha .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

remember for the last 7mo every twatt on this forum had there chest pumped out over there 50cc advantage ? and remember I said many many times my friend worked the cat dealer show in west Yellowstone and they were racing there personal sleds with the new cat 800 and they were number to bumper .and remember most of you cunts said I was full of shit or what ever Polaris excuse book quote they used that day .

par for the forum 

These sleds aren’t that far apart. Throw in a good tuner and your results may vary. :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

par for the forum 

I beat a cat 800 procross with my 2011 XRS 600 etec in a radar run. Does that mean that 600 etecs are faster then most cat 800s? There’s no chance in hell a CTEC 2 is keeping up with a doo or poo 850 unless it has a significant traction advantage, which was clearly the case for cats glory run time, because the other time was 2.5 mph slower and over 10 second ET. 

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so then you tell me what sled was the fastest in this race from point A to point B then the cat or the poo 

then explain to me exactly why you think this with all your wisdom 

That is called quicker, not faster. 

A vehicle with the lower et between given points is quicker but not necessarily faster than the other vehicles. 

Quicker and faster are two completely different things.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, thewayout said:

I beat a cat 800 procross with my 2011 XRS 600 etec in a radar run. Does that mean that 600 etecs are faster then most cat 800s? There’s no chance in hell a CTEC 2 is keeping up with a doo or poo 850 unless it has a significant traction advantage, which was clearly the case for cats glory run time, because the other time was 2.5 mph slower and over 10 second ET. 

It’s two years in a row the 800 cat was with or ahead of the 850’s :lol: 

13 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

That is called quicker, not faster. 

A vehicle with the lower et between given points is quicker but not necessarily faster than the other vehicles. 

Quicker and faster are two completely different things.

The cat 800 was quicker than the Polaris 850 and faster than the doo 850!

26 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

par for the forum 

Eat it up over one race with incomparable sleds. I could really care less about one race and I'll be happy to race any sleds for beer or lunch. Most sledders with a brain no what a joke the shootout can be. You've bought it hook line and sinker you illiterate fucking grouper. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Tickle Shits said:

The cat 800 was quicker than the Polaris 850 and faster than the doo 850!

9.789 is fastest Cat time, 9.674 is the slowest Doo time so how you figurin ?

Means nothin to me, I ride a Kubota cuz it's ridiculously reliable but praising that re-hashed plastic meltin flame throwin recalled trailer magnet is goofy. Kewl graphics and good lookin sled though

• Thanks 1

Just now, Tinker said:

9.789 is fastest Cat time, 9.674 is the slowest Doo time so how you figurin ?

Means nothin to me, I ride a Kubota cuz it's ridiculously reliable but praising that re-hashed plastic meltin flame throwin recalled trailer magnet is goofy. Kewl graphics and good lookin sled though

Cat had a higher speed therefore faster 

3 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

All cats had a 1" track at the shootout.

9000 comes like that. 8000 & 6000 do not from my understanding.

So they were not "stock".

So your saying that Cat cheated and still didn't win.  Wow, big surprise. 

• Haha 2