Check your account email address ×

Skidoo 600

f7ben

31 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

just buy the SBA850 with the 2.0

That’s probably what will happen, but I was told the xc skid is a lot nicer than the assault. :dunno:

I rode a buddies new assault last year and wasn’t all that impressed. Was a short distance and most likely I was just used to my sled so his felt odd. 
I was really hoping cat would come out with something I liked better. I’ve never really liked ski-doos and Im still a little sour at Polaris for all the bullshit I went through with my pro-xr. 

I’d like to try that new riot-x on some trails and moguls to see how sketchy it is with the alpha. Might make for some more excitement, but probably just break more stuff. 

1 hour ago, CheezusXR8 said:

That’s probably what will happen, but I was told the xc skid is a lot nicer than the assault. :dunno:

I rode a buddies new assault last year and wasn’t all that impressed. Was a short distance and most likely I was just used to my sled so his felt odd. 
I was really hoping cat would come out with something I liked better. I’ve never really liked ski-doos and Im still a little sour at Polaris for all the bullshit I went through with my pro-xr. 

I’d like to try that new riot-x on some trails and moguls to see how sketchy it is with the alpha. Might make for some more excitement, but probably just break more stuff. 

O.o its pretty much exactly the same skid except for tipped rails on the assault and coupler blocks on the xc. The assaults are generally faster but if you plan on doing any off trail then definitely assault. In fact, Assault > than everything else. 

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Not a fair race. The sled in the near lane is being driven by a midget. This is a clear advantage as everyone knows midget are far superior in every way. 

Completely agree, midgets are far superior to gnomes. :lol::bc: 

I was looking at that too. I thought my buddy was in the near lane but he’s like 6’2”... vid looks like Catbox trying to get a big Maine woman back to the bellagio :lol: 

1 minute ago, CheezusXR8 said:

Completely agree, midgets are far superior to gnomes. :lol::bc: 

I was looking at that too. I thought my buddy was in the near lane but he’s like 6’2”... vid looks like Catbox trying to get a big Maine woman back to the bellagio :lol: 

Hahahaha. Sure does. :lol2:

2 hours ago, CheezusXR8 said:

Get some seat time in on a G4 850