Check your account email address ×

Skidoo 600

f7ben

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

and if it were 1000ft and not 660 that is a even worse showing for the mighty liberty 

Yeah we’re hitting around 90 mph in 500’ with ISR stock 800’s on snow 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

no it is not . radar runs et is irrelevant any A to B race the lowest ET is always the winner . lowest et is the first across the line 

No. You have to factor RT. You can have the faster ET and easily still lose 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

I'd have zero issues breaking in a new motor finding its top speed. Your talking 10-12 seconds of wide open throttle. That is a perfect heat soak as long as you let it cool before giving her the business again. 

i for the most part give it about70 or  80 mi before a wfo run . 

5 minutes ago, Tickle Shits said:

5.8-5.9 

Bud said his turbo motec 1200 is hitting 90 in under 3 seconds on his vbox 

That's running 22lbs boost on pump gas with a little lucas mixed in

Just now, f7ben said:

Bud said his turbo motec 1200 is hitting 90 in under 3 seconds on his vbox 

That's running 22lbs boost on pump gas with a little lucas mixed in

Oh probably. We’re just stock 800’s 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

no i actualy know a few things about tuning 

Then you’d know the first few miles are critical for proper ring seating on a 2 stroke. After 70 or 80 miles that’s what, 2.5-3 hours on average run time at minimum? 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Not only will you gape their anuses, you will do it at half the fuel/oil cost, which pays for more drinks at the bar, to celebrate your victories!

Come on now. Those 900t and 850Etec times are so close, you know it's just a matter of who hooked up the best.  Real World, stock for stock, those sleds will swap wins back and forth all day long. 

28 minutes ago, CheezusXR8 said:

Road I believe. UP :bc: 

Looks like road near Newberry. 

20 minutes ago, Reevester said:

:lol:we know how good cats run in snowdust. 

Screenshot_20191218-200700_Photos.jpg

265146211_tenor.gif.cf(13).gif.a29988092fb7ce5b54ae7ea1dc28464b.gif

11 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Watch the video again. :lol: 

1352677584_giphy.gif.cf-2019-12-16T181545_655.gif.610b7f4933a7d196de773a4bbc8d1d16.gif

Just now, thewayout said:

Then you’d know the first few miles are critical for proper ring seating on a 2 stroke. After 70 or 80 miles that’s what, 2.5-3 hours on average run time at minimum? 

pounding diamonds yeah . coukd be a whole day or 2 in the hills 

1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Come on now. Those 900t and 850Etec times are so close, you know it's just a matter of who hooked up the best.  Real World, stock for stock, those sleds will swap wins back and forth all day long. 

Looks like road near Newberry. 

265146211_tenor.gif.cf(13).gif.a29988092fb7ce5b54ae7ea1dc28464b.gif

1352677584_giphy.gif.cf-2019-12-16T181545_655.gif.610b7f4933a7d196de773a4bbc8d1d16.gif

oh yes a video with no starting line could be 2 guys rolling down a trail . all bullshit with out paperwork to back it up 

“cat did good for them. but as the shoot out was going on, we were elbow deep in a 800 cat. what a total piece of shit. i would rather rebuild a 800 Polaris ten time's then put one set of v-force reeds and BMP wye pipe on one. Jesus Christ. the hood is a fucking joke. had a bunch of doo and poo guys in the shop helping. all looked at that pile and said never would they think of ever buying one. so what does that tell you? and the doo mechanic took the hood off. over ten minutes. his first word was you got to be kidding. just shook his head.

so all oh these guys said even if cat totally destroyed ski-doo and Polaris at the shoot out . no one would ever buy one? pretty much sums up their sales, doesn't it?” 

- northstar Rick. 

Edited by thewayout

Just now, thewayout said:

I’d be surprised to see a stock 900T hang close to an 850 across a lake. Horsepower wins those kinds of a races. The 900t has what, a minimum of 15 hp less than a stock 850? 

Apparently they’re faster. I know a guy who has one here. Their crew has an 850 doo and poo. They say the 900T consistently pulls away from the 850’s on top