Check your account email address ×

Who wants to place a bet on Trump getting a second term?

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Did any of you Trumpsters take the bet I offered? How many are sure enough of that lying POS POTUS getting a second term that they will pledge to donate $100.00 to Freedom Sledder if they are wrong?

Lets just make this clear.  One guy took you up on a awkwardly worded fund raising appeal.  It wasn’t a fucking bet you moron.  Trump will be re elected with ease.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Did any of you Trumpsters take the bet I offered? How many are sure enough of that lying POS POTUS getting a second term that they will pledge to donate $100.00 to Freedom Sledder if they are wrong?

Just get in from the gay retreat?

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

few pages back i did. where the fuck ya been?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

image.png.f6976e9ec32c9656fce1a94603553970.png

If you think of all the people who despise the wealthy, who are minorities, and hate Trump and his conservative agenda, there's your answer. 

Unfortunately, there's a lot of them. 

If the dems get a half-decent candidate, I still say it could be close. 

Trump's strength is the economy. If it falters going into the election season, and they get a half-decent candidate, Trumpster could be up shit creek. 

2 hours ago, bussman said:

AKA being batshit. 

nope all 3 of those make sense. 

Military budget should be halved over a period of time.  we don't need to have 100x the shit everyone else has.  

jesus freaks who don't recognize the science of when a baby is viable should kill themselves

And everyones vote should count.  except boomers -they should kill themselves and college kids-  while you on the parents tit your vote should be wiped out.  

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

nope all 3 of those make sense. 

Military budget should be halved over a period of time.  we don't need to have 100x the shit everyone else has.  

jesus freaks who don't recognize the science of when a baby is viable should kill themselves

And everyones vote should count.  except boomers -they should kill themselves and college kids-  while you on the parents tit your vote should be wiped out.  

This is why you're #1

On 12/10/2019 at 7:58 PM, revkevsdi said:

I really like Freedomsledder. So here’s the bet if Trump wins a second term. I pay $100.00 US. to Freedom sledder.  

If Trump loses you loudmouth Trumpsters Pay $100.00 each to Freedom sledder  

Any Trumpsters brave enough to match that bet?  

Let the excuses begin. 

I am in but only if you pay 100 for every bet you take . so for sure diff buster and I.  so 200 out of your pocket so far I will go back and count up who else .

man up or shut the fuck up your little fanticy of 1 singel 100 bucks  on your side covers every taker .

not how booking works 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so the count as I see  it

drift buster in for 100

Ezra in for 100

Barbie hands in for 200 

am I missing any one?

or how a bet actualy works here ? 

Is his weak attempt at being a hero,,,,,,and a cry for attention. 

On 12/23/2019 at 11:11 PM, DriftBusta said:

Lets just make this clear.  One guy took you up on a awkwardly worded fund raising appeal.  It wasn’t a fucking bet you moron.  Trump will be re elected with ease.

Just one out of the 20 who claim they are 100% sure Trump will get in. Sounds like you are too chicken to back up your convictions. 

On 12/24/2019 at 2:08 PM, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

few pages back i did. where the fuck ya been?

Congrats.  You are the only Trump supporter with any balls. 

On 12/24/2019 at 2:14 PM, Skidooski said:

She’s not too bright 

Poor Broke Pussy Ass bitch.

On 12/24/2019 at 9:01 PM, Ez ryder said:

I am in but only if you pay 100 for every bet you take . so for sure diff buster and I.  so 200 out of your pocket so far I will go back and count up who else .

man up or shut the fuck up your little fanticy of 1 singel 100 bucks  on your side covers every taker .

not how booking works 

You dumb fuck. Why would I have to personally risk more than any one of you?

On 12/25/2019 at 11:07 AM, Ez ryder said:

so the count as I see  it

drift buster in for 100

Ezra in for 100

Barbie hands in for 200 

am I missing any one?

or how a bet actualy works here ? 

Yeah. You miss how the bet works.  But you are dumb as shit so that's no surprise. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

:lol:

Look how much attention he is getting keeping this thread going....and looking like a complete imbecile.  Daddy must be sooooooo proud.  :lol: 

Just proves yet again even SnowRider is smarter then him. He got beat to a pulp and left while this tiny man just comes back for more 

• Haha 1

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Why do you keep responding to it?

I haven't dabbled in this thread for a couple weeks.  Now, thanks to you....I've got TWO posts in here instead of the one.

Still, this blatant ignorance shown by Barbs is best kept on top.

43 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Just one out of the 20 who claim they are 100% sure Trump will get in. Sounds like you are too chicken to back up your convictions. 

Congrats.  You are the only Trump supporter with any balls. 

Poor Broke Pussy Ass bitch.

You dumb fuck. Why would I have to personally risk more than any one of you?

hey dip shit it is book making   works so I guess you can't even back up your own bet now ?

37 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I haven't dabbled in this thread for a couple weeks.  Now, thanks to you....I've got TWO posts in here instead of the one.

Still, this blatant ignorance shown by Barbs is best kept on top.

He's only pointing out that you are a hypocritical buffoon.

You are one of the chickenshits that won't risk $100.00 on something you think is a sure thing.