Check your account email address ×

Who wants to place a bet on Trump getting a second term?

Trump has the establishment terrified. The dems and the Republicans both. The dems react by attacking, the pubs just get in line and follow. I think as a second term winds down and in 2023 he will start cutting throats, throats on both sides. The office of the president has access to information that would make us puke, he has seen these things and will eventually do what he was elected to do, expose many key players. If he were to do that now he would never get a second term.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What have I had wrong and from what beginning? IMO he isn't cleaning up anything and most of his appointments have been swamp dwellers. As for impeachment I have said from the beginning it's a non starter and I never believed the Russian Collusion story. 

Let me ask you a question...had Hillary not made her deplorables comment do you think Trump still would have won? 

yes I do . people could give 2 shits about what people say on the campain trail every one knows a 60% is bullshit .

people have knowen what the Clintons are for a long long time 

Edited by Ez ryder

Only people who are racist sexist islamaphobes etc would be butthurt about her deplorables comment :news:

she was a terrible candidate,  she's a terrible person but she wasn't completely wrong when she made the statement (as stupid as it was) although the percentage might be a bit high.   When you look at the rest of the quote those certainly are a big core piece of the Trump vote.  Funny thing is the Dems have learned nothing from 2016 as they still aren't going after those voters instead going for the freaks on the fringe.  

'but that "other" basket of people are people who feel the government has let them down, the economy has let them down, nobody cares about them, nobody worries about what happens to their lives and their futures; and they're just desperate for change. It doesn't really even matter where it comes from. They don't buy everything he says, but — he seems to hold out some hope that their lives will be different. They won't wake up and see their jobs disappear, lose a kid to heroin, feel like they're in a dead-end. Those are people we have to understand and empathize with as well.'

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Only people who are racist sexist islamaphobes etc would be butthurt about her deplorables comment :news:

she was a terrible candidate,  she's a terrible person but she wasn't completely wrong when she made the statement (as stupid as it was) although the percentage might be a bit high.   When you look at the rest of the quote those certainly are a big core piece of the Trump vote.  Funny thing is the Dems have learned nothing from 2016 as they still aren't going after those voters instead going for the freaks on the fringe.  

'but that "other" basket of people are people who feel the government has let them down, the economy has let them down, nobody cares about them, nobody worries about what happens to their lives and their futures; and they're just desperate for change. It doesn't really even matter where it comes from. They don't buy everything he says, but — he seems to hold out some hope that their lives will be different. They won't wake up and see their jobs disappear, lose a kid to heroin, feel like they're in a dead-end. Those are people we have to understand and empathize with as well.'

It's usually snowflakes who are offended by other people's comments.:bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member

I still think that had the Dems ran somebody likeable and not named Clinton they would have won and as far as people not believing what Trump said on the campaign trail just go back and watch some Trump rally's....those people really believed he was going to lock Hillary up as they were chanting. They also believed Mexico was going to pay for the wall and that he was going to cut spending. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I still think that had the Dems ran somebody likeable and not named Clinton they would have won and as far as people not believing what Trump said on the campaign trail just go back and watch some Trump rally's....those people really believed he was going to lock Hillary up as they were chanting. They also believed Mexico was going to pay for the wall and that he was going to cut spending. 

no i don't think the dems woukd have won even with the Burn 

people were over the 8yr stretch they just had . had to go 180 deg 

The entire FBI is basically under investigation, the head of the CIA is being investigated, top level State Department people are under investigation... but the swamp is fine and Trump is doing nothing about it.

That is democrat/TDS suffers thinking right there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

TRue, but how many were there 1 maybe 2 million? That dosnt win an election. 

17 minutes ago, Snake said:

The entire FBI is basically under investigation, the head of the CIA is being investigated, top level State Department people are under investigation... but the swamp is fine and Trump is doing nothing about it.

Yet Trump appoints nothing but swamp creatures and you cheer...TDS works both ways. 

BTW let me know when Hillary is locked up and I'll concede.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yet Trump appoints nothing but swamp creatures and you cheer...TDS works both ways. 

BTW let me know when Hillary is locked up and I'll concede.

Trump did not appoint Comey. Or Brennan, or any of the swamp creatures under the microscope.

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Not only that but expecting sweeping changes in 3 years is just dumbdem style thinking

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Not only that but expecting sweeping changes in 3 years is just dumbdem style thinking

Yup.....look at the Flak he got for firing Comey and taking Brennans security clearance away. 

To say he hasn't already shacken things up in DC in a big way is lunacy. Hopefully it's only the start as well.

15 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m as surprised as anyone that the DNC hasn’t gotten their shit together since the last election, and seem to be doubling down on the dumb.  They need a major leadership change.  They’re propping up their far left candidates, and shitting on the moderates.  Not sure who thinks this is a good strategy, but  I see a bunch of Dems losing their seats next election, and I couldn’t be happier.  

2 hours ago, Snake said:

Hadn’t thought of it that way, but great point.

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yup.....look at the Flak he got for firing Comey and taking Brennans security clearance away. 

To say he hasn't already shacken things up in DC in a big way is lunacy. Hopefully it's only the start as well.

Agreed.  What I find to be a big determining factor is simply, attention spans.  If you don’t have one, you likely don’t have strong opinions either way, and tilt which ever way the winds (in the media) are blowing at the time.  If you’ve been paying attention and haven’t forgotten things like fast and furious, IRS targeting, Uranium 1, ignoring subpoenas, etc., you are likely pretty resolute in your thinking.  

27 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I’m as surprised as anyone that the DNC hasn’t gotten their shit together since the last election, and seem to be doubling down on the dumb.  They need a major leadership change.  They’re propping up their far left candidates, and shitting on the moderates.  Not sure who thinks this is a good strategy, but  I see a bunch of Dems losing their seats next election, and I couldn’t be happier.  

Hadn’t thought of it that way, but great point.

Agreed.  What I find to be a big determining factor is simply, attention spans.  If you don’t have one, you likely don’t have strong opinions either way, and tilt which ever way the winds (in the media) are blowing at the time.  If you’ve been paying attention and haven’t forgotten things like fast and furious, IRS targeting, Uranium 1, ignoring subpoenas, etc., you are likely pretty resolute in your thinking.  

All the signs proving that Trump was under the right choice.  I can’t wait to see what happens in his second term.

Now, back to this “bet”.  It appears almost a dozen or so have taken Barbiehands up on his bet....less his idiotic terms that just shows he’s a complete fool.  So, I’ll be curious to see his welching reasons in November of next year.

its ok, little Barb.....nobody expects liars and fools to keep any form of integrity.

• Like 1

On 12/10/2019 at 7:10 PM, revkevsdi said:

Speak up if you will honour a bet. 

First post in the thread...

On 12/10/2019 at 8:00 PM, DriftBusta said:

I already asked you, and you blew me off.  100 bucks says he’s re elected.

So I accept

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

its ok, little Barb.....nobody expects liars and fools to keep any form of integrity.

I offer the same bet months earlier, and he basically says he wouldn’t trust me to pay if we did, like I’m a dirtbag.  So then he starts this thread, I accept his bet, and then he changes the terms hours later after several accept.  We see who the dirtbag is.  I’ll be expecting a check or a paypal if Trump wins.  :news: 

59 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Trump is going to get a second term because the DNC is sabotaging the only candidate that could actually beat him.

Who is that?  Not saying they aren't sabotaging their own party but, this isn't a new thing for them.  It's who they are now.  I just don't see a strong enough candidate to win in 2020..especially not now with this latest Impeachment recklessness.

28 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Always the candidate or the delivery . Never,  the message itself. 

Sorry,  hard working people with jobs .......we have nothing for you but contempt,  and guilt. 

Yep.  I love tossing in horrible candidates with an absolutely absurd and hateful message.  It’s really the full package!