Check your account email address ×

Pelosi losses it after asked if she hates Trump

jtssrx

6 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Lying sack of punk shit. She hates his fukkin' guts. I can't believe Nancy Tits is the speaker of the house.

This country is fucked. 

Scary part is that at some point these fukkers will win the Presidential election. Maybe in 5 years, but that goes quick. 

3 minutes ago, Pete said:

she prays for him

The fuck she does.

She prays hes removed from office.

Fuck you Nancy

ill mess with you you cunt.

What....no praying for her to go to hell derpo :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Stephen Hawking said:

She doesn't hate him, she despises him.

Fuck they have all lost their goddamned marbles...Pelosi, Rudy, Sewer Rat Barbie....all of them! :lol:

• Thanks 1

Everybody knows that Jesus's real christian soldiers are here at FSCE! Praying for everybody to be a good neocon and everybody else to go to hell just like Jesus would want if he was still alive. :bc: 

• Haha 1

Nancy Pelosi just had a nervous fit. She hates that we will soon have 182 great new judges and sooo much more. Stock Market and employment records. She says she “prays for the President.” I don’t believe her, not even close. Help the homeless in your district Nancy. USMCA?

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Time for pelosi to go.  She is really stumbling up there.  How in the hell did they ever elect her as speaker for the 2nd time.

do you realize how many lunatics are out there?

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Time for pelosi to go.  She is really stumbling up there.  How in the hell did they ever elect her as speaker for the 2nd time.

There was a few that tried to oppose her and they were squashed by the machine. You don’t fuck with Nancy.

I have seen Nancy bumble answers in the past a a press conference but I have to say this is the first time I have seen her rattled.  You don't become speaker without a healthy level of cynicism and political Machiavellian understanding and today I am pretty sure we got a peek behind the armor and got a look at the face of fear. No one person knows better the political misstep that has been taken than Nancy.  

• Thanks 1