Check your account email address ×

Pelosi losses it after asked if she hates Trump

jtssrx

24 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I have seen Nancy bumble answers in the past a a press conference but I have to say this is the first time I have seen her rattled.  You don't become speaker without a healthy level of cynicism and political Machiavellian understanding and today I am pretty sure we got a peek behind the armor and got a look at the face of fear. No one person knows better the political misstep that has been taken than Nancy.  

Good post.  It was really clear to me she was trying to save the face of the whole party....after it’s taken pies and eggs for weeks over their latest show.

Also, I think she’s on meds.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Yeah, I can tell by her speech....LOL

:lmao:

20 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Lol! 

“DUCKS IN A ROW”

NO, THIS IS IT REALLY.  THIS TIME FOR SURE!!!!! :lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Good post.  It was really clear to me she was trying to save the face of the whole party....after it’s taken pies and eggs for weeks over their latest show.

Or she needs to be. 

Just now, SVT MXZ XRS said:

NO, THIS IS IT REALLY.  THIS TIME FOR SURE!!!!! :lol:

Or she needs to be. 

She’s either on meds or is suffering some type of health imbalance.  Nobody wobbles around like that naturally.  Maybe she’s suffered a small stroke?

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Did anyone see that Hillary was on Howard stern? NY post thinks that means she will jump into the race. :lol:

I have not had stern on some time.  has trump been on after he won the election ? he was on at least 1 time a yr back in the day . actualy pretty good stuff . sort of shocked none of it made dem campain adds 

You guyz notice that when Biden and Pelosi got their toes stepped-on, their true nasty fukkin' personalities came out!!!

Pelosi is a fukkin' power cunt, and Biden is a fukkin' punk...…………..period!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

CA88941E-B575-4A55-828C-B915CCCC0B69.jpeg

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

:lol:

CA88941E-B575-4A55-828C-B915CCCC0B69.jpeg

Poor BarbieHands.  Your whole liberal world is literally just falling apart....in another country.  Hey,  I saw where your leader got himself into some trouble with his boss....and put his hat in his hand and had to apologize....again.  :lol:

:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

I have seen Nancy bumble answers in the past a a press conference but I have to say this is the first time I have seen her rattled.  You don't become speaker without a healthy level of cynicism and political Machiavellian understanding and today I am pretty sure we got a peek behind the armor and got a look at the face of fear. No one person knows better the political misstep that has been taken than Nancy.  

Well said.  She’s between a rock and a hard place.  Seems like political suicide to me.  If this goes to the senate, the IG report comes out, I don’t see how the Democrats are going to come out of this unscathed.  Good.  Fuck em.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

For someone of her position, that kind of is off the rails.

Oh, most definitely.  An easy question she could have just said “no” to or just shrugged off as she walked out of the room, stopped her in her tracks, made her turn and start with the scolding and return to the podium to awkwardly drop some catholic upbringing narrative and talk about praying every day....then, dropped the “don’t even think about going there with me!” line.

I mean.... :lol:

0DA8396F-9B1E-4C0A-85DA-AB64462C74E1.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Poor BarbieHands.  Your whole liberal world is literally just falling apart....in another country.  Hey,  I saw where your leader got himself into some trouble with his boss....and put his hat in his hand and had to apologize....again.  :lol:

Can't wait til this goes to the Senate and the shit hits the fan with the Dems.  Should make for some fun posts from MaineCunt and Barb. :lol:

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Well said.  She’s between a rock and a hard place.  Seems like political suicide to me.  If this goes to the senate, the IG report comes out, I don’t see how the Democrats are going to come out of this unscathed.  Good.  Fuck em.

I concur :bc:

34 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, most definitely.  An easy question she could have just said “no” to or just shrugged off as she walked out of the room, stopped her in her tracks, made her turn and start with the scolding and return to the podium to awkwardly drop some catholic upbringing narrative and talk about praying every day....then, dropped the “don’t even think about going there with me!” line.

I mean.... :lol:

0DA8396F-9B1E-4C0A-85DA-AB64462C74E1.gif

11 hours ago, Zambroski said:

She’s either on meds or is suffering some type of health imbalance.  Nobody wobbles around like that naturally.  Maybe she’s suffered a small stroke?

Most drunks act like this.. hell look at the lush that posts here.

alcoholism is a tough disease to deal with. It usually never ends well for these types.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Pete said:

Tell that to your blackface leader..

:lol2:

He’s moved on to Orange face now. But by all means talk about things Trudeau did when he was 25 to deflect from the fact that the world knows Trump is a lying POS and is laughing at you for electing him.  

57A13B95-DF48-4284-92C3-8C0450706763.png

Just now, revkevsdi said:

He’s moved on to Orange face now. But by all means talk about things Trudeau did when he was 25 to deflect from the fact that the world knows Trump is a lying POS and is laughing at you for electing him.  

57A13B95-DF48-4284-92C3-8C0450706763.png

you don't live here.

I could give 2 fucks what you think.

Go talk to your fake leader

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Pete said:

you don't live here.

I could give 2 fucks what you think.

Go talk to your fake leader

Waaaaahhhhh!  More butthurt from the Trumpsters.  If you are all planning a get together in a cry closet, send me the address, maybe Amazon can deliver an industrial size jug of salve. :lol2:

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Waaaaahhhhh!  More butthurt from the Trumpsters.  If you are all planning a get together in a cry closet, send me the address, maybe Amazon can deliver an industrial size jug of salve. :lol2:

no crying here

just calling you out as a 2nd world country loser.

maybe someday youll be equal to us.. but then again probably not.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

You guyz notice that when Biden and Pelosi got their toes stepped-on, their true nasty fukkin' personalities came out!!!

Pelosi is a fukkin' power cunt, and Biden is a fukkin' punk...…………..period!!!!!!!

Their true character comes out for all to see.  Just like the true character of all the dems currently in DC

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Pete said:

no crying here

just calling you out as a 2nd world country loser.

maybe someday youll be equal to us.. but then again probably not.

:lol:Average Canadians have a standard of living, longer lives and more freedoms than Mercans. Poor stupid Pete. 2nd world. :lol2: please don’t wish we were equal to you. We don’t want things to get worse here. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

:lol:Average Canadians have a standard of living, longer lives and more freedoms than Mercans. Poor stupid Pete. 2nd world. :lol2: please don’t wish we were equal to you. We don’t want things to get worse here. 

Right, cant blame you there,  your country lost 71k jobs last month!! fuck me, thats a lot.. and has a 5.9% unemployment rate?? what!?, oh shoot the black rate is 9.2% in your country and black workers earn 10-15% less???.. Fuck, I certainly hope for the canadian people you guys can get your shit together and help out your country men... 

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

:lies: 

• Thanks 1