Check your account email address ×

Trudeau and Macron caught on hot mic mocking trump

Rod

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I guess he doesn't pay very good attention. 

French is 100% for Trump is Trudeau is involved that is pretty clear....

He may say he doesn't like Trump but changes when Trudeau is involved 

FACTS 

Edited by 1trailmaker

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

French is 100% for Trump is Trudeau is involved that is pretty clear....

He may say he doesn't like Trump but changes when Trudeau is involved 

FACTS 

Want to bet? Like make a real wager each side can show proof? 

Just now, frenchy said:

Want to bet? Like make a real wager each side can show proof? 

:lol:  you claiming to take Trudeau's side on anything :lol:  

Not once have you ever said Trudeau is RIGHT, doing well, doing the right thing, never have you said this who are you kidding

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  you claiming to take Trudeau's side on anything :lol:  

Not once have you ever said Trudeau is RIGHT, doing well, doing the right thing, never have you said this who are you kidding

Why not bet then. I show an example of me taking Trudeau’s side over trump with regards to who won and I win. 

Trudeau is simply the most worthless ignorant faggiest person to ever hold an office. Hes so fucking annoying and retarded it's impossible to have even the slightest modicum of respect for the country as a whole. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

You know, if we were to vote on who was the stupidest idiot on this site, most in the CE section would likely vote Barb, but I bet if the majority ever ventured to the Ontario section and read some of Trail's asinine posts, just over the last few months alone, I am 99% sure most would change their vote to Trail. 

Barb is something else, no doubt about it, but at least he can spell and put a sentence together somewhat, plus he knows Trudeau is a moron, unlike Trail. 

With that being said, it's pretty embarrassing knowing both of these morons are Canadian who are so easily led around by their nose. :sad:

stupid.jpg

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Watch for Trump to threaten to close the border with Canada.

he'll I would be fine if we just imposed the crossing fee Canada pulls on guys trying to cross with 15yr old dui sort of shit 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

he'll I would be fine if we just imposed the crossing fee Canada pulls on guys trying to cross with 15yr old dui sort of shit 

We do the same thing as they do you fucking mind numbing imbicile 

41 minutes ago, irv said:

You know, if we were to vote on who was the stupidest idiot on this site, most in the CE section would likely vote Barb, but I bet if the majority ever ventured to the Ontario section and read some of Trail's asinine posts, just over the last few months alone, I am 99% sure most would change their vote to Trail. 

Barb is something else, no doubt about it, but at least he can spell and put a sentence together somewhat, plus he knows Trudeau is a moron, unlike Trail. 

With that being said, it's pretty embarrassing knowing both of these morons are Canadian who are so easily led around by their nose. :sad:

stupid.jpg

Pretty sure fail actually has a learning disability 

• Haha 2

Just now, Tickle Shits said:

Pretty sure fail actually has a learning disability 

Somethings definitely not clicking up upstairs. That's blatantly on display every time he posts. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, irv said:

Somethings definitely not clicking up upstairs. That's blatantly on display every time he posts. 

Keeps repeating the same shit over and over despite being proven 100% wrong  I laughed at the learning disability comment but certainly could have merit. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/4/2019 at 10:22 AM, irv said:

And has boxing experience. :news:

What a complete and utter idiot, Trudope is!! 

'Two-faced' Trudeau's screw up with Trump could cost us

https://torontosun.com/news/national/viral-video-trudeau-talks-candidly-about-trump/wcm/3f8302c7-7572-47c5-b02e-553dbe92bbcb

Well kudos to Trump here. He actually made a good point without telling everyone how tremendous he is and sounding like a complete idiot. Hopefully we will see more of this in the future.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, frenchy said:

Why not bet then. I show an example of me taking Trudeau’s side over trump with regards to who won and I win. 

Time to put your fucking money where your mouth is @1trailmaker or shut the fuck up. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1