Check your account email address ×

The Mango Moron

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, she used her dad’s name and business to springboard her own show and gain significant wealth.  You are still just punching in and cleaning the hotel rooms.  

Thanks dad!  :lol:

Oh fuck!! :lol:

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

All the little Trumpkins are angry today.  Poor you. 

Like seriously who's the "angry little trumpkin" in the Grand scheme of things?? You have a mirror and all right??

11 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

She sucked a dick on the internet. But for people that love their reality tv President, she's a success. Compared to Palin she's Mensa material. So I guess she is smart for a Republican. 

Post your vids of you sucking dick on the internet and see if that helps your situation out.  

• Haha 1

Trumps net worth is probably negative.

I dont think there is anything nefarious in his tax returns but hes such a thin skinned pussu he could not keep it together if people knew he was just a financial failure and broke ass con artist

• Like 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I dont think there is anything nefarious in his tax returns but hes such a thin skinned pussu he could not keep it together if people knew he was just a financial failure and broke ass con artist

Net of $2-5B is what I think.

56 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Barb is in an abusive relationship with FreedomSledder. Daily beatings but doesn't see it that way  :lol: 

A lifetime of taking dodge balls to the face is good training.  After a while, the people throwing are really just jelly and it’s their way of wishing they were as smart, rich, witty and intelligent as he is.

OR,

Dunning fucking Kruger Syndrome with a strong TDS kicker.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Well supposedly his wealth was the only thing off limits during his roast so I'd say that says it all. 

https://time.com/4038948/trump-money-anthony-jeselnik/

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

:snack:  

BTW I read that Fred Trumps real estate holdings were worth almost half a billion dollars and Mr. Self Made inherited it so the million dollar number that gets thrown around is misleading. 

32 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

BTW I read that Fred Trumps real estate holdings were worth almost half a billion dollars and Mr. Self Made inherited it so the million dollar number that gets thrown around is misleading. 

BTW...How does this make you feel about yourself?  Justified?  :lol:

Also, and BTW....you should read better, more accurate material.  This is idiotic TDS rhetoric.  His family’s entire estate was only estimated HIGH $250-300M and he had 4-5 siblings.  

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

BTW...How does this make you feel about yourself?  Justified?  :lol:

Also, and BTW....you should read better, more accurate material.  This is idiotic TDS rhetoric.  His family’s entire estate was only estimated HIGH $250-300M and he had 4-5 siblings.  

Let the idiots get frothy.  Its fun to watch.  :lol: 

16 hours ago, Skidooski said:

He reiterates the same shit over and over....  :suicide:

He’s a rock head.

14 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Let the idiots get frothy.  Its fun to watch.  :lol: 

Haters always fascinated me.  I don’t know any personally (by design)....so this place provides a neat experience for me.  

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He’s a rock head.

Haters always fascinated me.  I don’t know any personally (by design)....so this place provides a neat experience for me.  

Several in here have lost sight of the forest for the trees.....

Just 12 more months to go and this bullshit will end. 

Mainecat…………….if Trump Is not found guilty, I will shit on you 24/7. If he is found guilty, I will acknowledge it, that you were right all along. You little cunty-boy. 

MAINECAT...Mr. No-reply!!!! :bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger: