Check your account email address ×

The Mango Moron

5 minutes ago, frenchy said:

ah, the momo defence.

:lol: 

Not at all. Claiming he’s not a billionaire is every bit as ignorant as claiming he is. The fact is, schlubs like us will never know the truth for sure, so stop acting like it’s a fact either way. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, frenchy said:

if he is it's based off the increased land valuation of real estate he inherited in NYC, nothing more.

his personal business ventures have been unmitigated disasters.

Yes... that’s how net worth works.. 

2 minutes ago, bussman said:

Not at all. Claiming he’s not a billionaire is every bit as ignorant as claiming he is. The fact is, schlubs like us will never know the truth for sure, so stop acting like it’s a fact either way. 

That was pretty much my point. 

1 minute ago, bussman said:

The alt left argument is that unless you have billions of dollars of cash in the bank you aren’t a billionaire. But that’s not how it works 

3 minutes ago, bussman said:

Better yet none of us will have anything close to his lifestyle so lets just call him a fraud.

1 minute ago, 168hp CAT 800 said:

Yes... that’s how net worth works.. 

Not Barb's.

5 minutes ago, frenchy said:

That was pretty much my point. 

My theory is a good portion of the elite have net worths controlled by somebody higher than them. Certain things just don’t add up. And that goes for the when they go up and when they go down. 

Clooney sells a niche brand tequila for over a billion? Not buying their official story. 

Do what you’re told = money, don’t, it’s taken away. It just doesn’t logically add up. 

Edited by bussman

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

His net worth has nothing to do with his lies and bullshit.

BTW Manitoba Momo I’ve said numerous times he won’t be impeached.

You still fell for the narrative hard 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, 168hp CAT 800 said:

You still fell for the narrative hard 

Repeat it all you want....still bullshit and if you want to be a troll or simply an idiot at least try to be interesting or original. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Repeat it all you want....still bullshit and if you want to be a troll or simply an idiot at least try to be interesting or original. 

Yet he’s correct.  Interesting that you don’t hold the Democrat cabal to the same standard and they’ve been lying to the American public for 3 plus years.  Unless you actually think there was Russian collusion, or Nothing to see with the Burisma deal....

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The narrative was bullshit yeah.  I tried to warn you but 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Yet he’s correct.  Interesting that you don’t hold the Democrat cabal to the same standard and they’ve been lying to the American public for 3 plus years.  Unless you actually think there was Russian collusion, or Nothing to see with the Burisma deal....

And you don’t hold BushCheney to the  same standard...we can play this game all day and what exactly is Manitoba Momo right about? I didn’t fall for any narrative.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I bet if you press Mad Jimmy about spending time over at DU you’ll see that he has been 

• Haha 1

Just now, 168hp CAT 800 said:

I bet if you press Mad Jimmy about spending time over at DU you’ll see that he has been 

Oh look...another lie from Manitoba Momo. Never been there.

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And you don’t hold BushCheney to the  same standard...we can play this game all day and what exactly is Manitoba Momo right about? I didn’t fall for any narrative.

:lol:  Sure ya did, and every time you paint yourself into a corner, up pops Bush/Cheney.  We fucking disagree on them....mmmmk?  Quit acting like your version of their legacy is a factual foregone conclusion, and maybe stick to the topic.  

• Thanks 1

A lot of properties that have the Trump name on them are just licensing agreements, he doesn’t own them.  Then you’ve gotta factor in outstanding debt. Once you factor that in I bet his net worth is nowhere near a billion which is probably why he was so easily bought by Vladdykins.  

6 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

A lot of properties that have the Trump name on them are just licensing agreements, he doesn’t own them.  Then you’ve gotta factor in outstanding debt. Once you factor that in I bet his net worth is nowhere near a billion which is probably why he was so easily bought by Vladdykins.  

Net worth does factor in debt you bing bong 

• Thanks 1