Check your account email address ×

The Mango Moron

10 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

A lot of properties that have the Trump name on them are just licensing agreements, he doesn’t own them.  Then you’ve gotta factor in outstanding debt. Once you factor that in I bet his net worth is nowhere near a billion which is probably why he was so easily bought by Vladdykins.  

:lol:  even his haters acknowledge he’s probably worth between 2.5-10 billion.  But sure let’s focus on making statements you can’t prove.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

A lot of properties that have the Trump name on them are just licensing agreements, he doesn’t own them.  Then you’ve gotta factor in outstanding debt. Once you factor that in I bet his net worth is nowhere near a billion which is probably why he was so easily bought by Vladdykins.  

That's called money for nothing.  

Why would anyone in their right mind who is in the real estate business not have as much debt on the properties so that they carry a positive cash flow?  What possible good does it do to own them with zero debt? 

Just now, 168hp CAT 800 said:

Net worth does factor in debt you bing bong 

Net worth also grows much faster when you leverage that debt.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Why would anyone in their right mind who is in the real estate business not have as much debt on the properties so that they carry a positive cash flow?  What possible good does it do to own them with zero debt? 

Couple geniuses in here seemed to have missed that memo...

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Especially with these interest rates.. use the cash to make more money 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
58 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol:  Sure ya did, and every time you paint yourself into a corner, up pops Bush/Cheney.  We fucking disagree on them....mmmmk?  Quit acting like your version of their legacy is a factual foregone conclusion, and maybe stick to the topic.  

I’m not not painted into any corner and it’s useless to engage in a meaningful discussion with someone that to this day thinks the Iraq War was justified and a success. 

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m not not painted into any corner and it’s useless to engage in a meaningful discussion with someone that to this day thinks the Iraq War was justified and a success. 

You define useless conversation you emotional twat.  There, I called you a name.  Keep lying about my position on the Iraq war if you think it makes you look better.  

• Thanks 2

45 minutes ago, 168hp CAT 800 said:

Especially with these interest rates.. use the cash to make more money 

Interest rates today are cheap compared to historical levels but I only see them still going down, negative possible even.

Bold, most Barbs are afraid and park that cash in useless cash preservation strategies.  Then wonder why they are never getting ahead.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Interest rates today are cheap compared to historical levels but I only see them still going down, negative possible even.

Bold, most Barbs are afraid and park that cash in useless cash preservation strategies.  Then wonder why they are never getting ahead.

we can't get consolidators to give us bulk premiums right now because of concern rates will drop lower and the runoff rates will increase.  

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Cash preservation strategies often get eroded by inflation 

5 minutes ago, 168hp CAT 800 said:

Cash preservation strategies often get eroded by inflation 

You know the "I should have" and "If only I" types. 

From my observations those are the ones who usually implement that useless approach. 

3 hours ago, 168hp CAT 800 said:

Irrelevant to the argument 

but you are the one holding his wealth up as some sort of crowning achievement in life so apparently it is.

Fact remains he is a child of privilege and a coddled silver spooner just like Trudeau or Paris Hilton.

Edited by frenchy

• Platinum Contributing Member

5 minutes ago, frenchy said:

but you are the one holding his wealth up as some sort of crowning achievement in life so apparently it is.

Fact remains he is a child of privilege and a coddled silver spooner just like Trudeau or Paris Hilton.

Exactly and it's weird how Manitoba Momo and Shit Eating Momo have such an infatuation and adoration for Trump. 

13 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Incorrect, you just took it that way 

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

Paris has used her name and has significantly increased her net worth as opposed to Trudeau who has depleted most of it.

She isn't as dumb as Trudeau or as many think she is.

Trump has increased his, like it or not.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

2 hours ago, frenchy said:

By any measure he grew his inheritance exponentially.  Why would you hold that against him?  In fact, you’d think you’d give that “child of privilege” a little credit for his willingness to jump into this pit of vipers down there in Washington and try to clean it up.  Would have been far easier to just sit back, play golf and just count his money.  Thats what you and I would be doing if we were in his shoes.  :lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta

45 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

By any measure he grew his inheritance exponentially.  Why would you hold that against him?  In fact, you’d think you’d give that “child of privilege” a little credit for his willingness to jump into this pit of vipers down there in Washington and try to clean it up.  Would have been far easier to just sit back, play golf and just count his money.  Thats what you and I would be doing if we were in his shoes.  :lol: 

Not only that, his kids are kicking it as well.:bc:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Leaves me just an average guy that knows bullshit, lies and narcissism when he sees it. Is that the new standard for criticism...I’ll remember that the next time you spew some crap about Obama. 

BTW Manitoba Momo why do you care so much?

Well below average. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Paris has used her name and has significantly increased her net worth as opposed to Trudeau who has depleted most of it.

She isn't as dumb as Trudeau or as many think she is.

Trump has increased his, like it or not.

You think Paris Hilton isn't dumb.  :lol: 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You think Paris Hilton isn't dumb.  :lol: 

Well, she used her dad’s name and business to springboard her own show and gain significant wealth.  You are still just punching in and cleaning the hotel rooms.  

Thanks dad!  :lol:

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, she used her dad’s name and business to springboard her own show and gain significant wealth.  You are still just punching in and cleaning the hotel rooms.  

Thanks dad!  :lol:

She sucked a dick on the internet. But for people that love their reality tv President, she's a success. Compared to Palin she's Mensa material. So I guess she is smart for a Republican. 

14 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

She sucked a dick on the internet. But for people that love their reality tv President, she's a success. Compared to Palin she's Mensa material. So I guess she is smart for a Republican. 

All that does not deflect from the fact that you are a moron.