Check your account email address ×

***OFFICIAL GOOD MORNING THREAD***

5 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I stand corrected, you are that much of a douche. :nuts:

And you're noting but a stupid ass , fat , pussy. People like you are the ones who run their mouths, yet have nothing to say face to face 

18 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

FTR  , that didn't happen on HCS or FS.   Was on another unmoderated forum many years ago. Not gonna go into details either, but the person just kept on and on running his cock polisher and said that I won't do anything about it and was all talk.  Like I said, he didn't have much to say when I knocked in his door.  The look on his face was priceless :lol:

One of these days you will be on the wrong end of a double barrel shotgun...:lol:

8 minutes ago, DAVE said:

One of these days you will be on the wrong end of a double barrel shotgun...:lol:

And then my wife and son won't ever have to work another day in their lives And the person who does it  will be bubba's and his buddies toy in prison, for the rest of their life. 

2 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

And then my wife and son won't ever have to work another day in their lives And the person who does it  will be bubba's and his buddies toy in prison, for the rest of their life. 

Im sure shes sending out applications for someone to do the job as we speak....:lmao:

1 hour ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Some people think that , and push buttons because they think nothing will happen to them because they are typing and not face to face. Sorry, but when people wanna talk shit about someone and get personal , or post personal info about someone without their consent, it's game on.

I paid someone a visit once because they had the same "it's just the internet" attitude with me.  He didn't have much to say when I knocked in his door to call his bluff. He's lucky his son was there and I didn't knock his teeth down his throat

holy shit lol . i actually dont even lock my doors. i like to encourage intruders

10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Not all.  Just the forward recon party.  We've got a boat load of HCS A-holes waiting for the "A-OK" just off shore.  So far, we're hesitant to bring them any closer before the de-lousing gets wrapped up. Seems to be a lot of crotch itch and bloddy butt-holes around these parts too.  May wanna check yours.   :good:

They have zero power here do they will not stay around much, like you won't :) 

8 minutes ago, Momorider said:

They have zero power here do they will not stay around much, like you won't :) 

Let the little bitches come.

Can't wait.

Make sure u guys lube up each others dicks and asses good in ur secret jerk fest over on hcs.:lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
49 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

And you're noting but a stupid ass , fat , pussy. People like you are the ones who run their mouths, yet have nothing to say face to face 

You come to my door with that attitude you'll get a couple barrels in the face you stupid immature jarhead faggot. I just read Daves post after I posted the above....he gets it.

Edited by Biggie Smails

• Platinum Contributing Member
38 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Bullshit....news is full of stories  about angry assholes that walk on people's property and threaten them and  get plugged. Clearly your Internet posting history would convince a jury you had it coming. BTW are you really that immature and stupid to leave your family because of an internet beef....never mind I know the answer.

Edited by Biggie Smails

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Sorry, did we wake you up?  

12 minutes ago, Mowhawkcat said:

Let the little bitches come.

Can't wait.

Make sure u guys lube up each others dicks and asses good in ur secret jerk fest over on hcs.:lmao:

Leave Momo alone 

• Gold Member

Poor angry Jay. :lol:

I've never threatened to beat up anyone, you moron. :nuts:

Punching someone for something they said can get you some pretty serious time in the clink 

24 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

Punching someone for something they said can get you some pretty serious time in the clink 

Well, not really "serious".  Depends on their disfigurement and how "sorry" you appear to be.  But if someone is willing to commit, well....make it fucking worth it.  Also, if you can convince them to take the first shot...well, that's better.  But that "self defense" clause has a limit.  I found it to be two.  So....off we go to "work camp".  :lol: Also, the one who calls the authorities first gets the first chance to press charges and only one party can "press" at the time of the incident sending the other "downtown" if they aren't ambulance ridden.  So, call first if you can BUT DO NOT CALL 911.  Just local sheriff or po-po number.

Hope this helps. That's what we are all here for right?  To help each other?  No?  Yes?  Ahhhh....whatever.  Get a good attorney.

:D

2 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Assault in the first degree!

Edited by Zambroski

What a great morning 68 degs and the threat of rain is not that far away here in the hood. Get thru this day and its back to test driving some vehicles , then the wife will be happy. Big weekend coming up on Saturday . Opening weekend at Elko Speedway , we will have 4 cars down there and looking to be running in the top 5 in all the classes.....:3gears:

• Like 1