Check your account email address ×

***OFFICIAL GOOD MORNING THREAD***

Just now, Capt.Storm said:

Still have that also!

The wrx will end up the kids ride in a year or so.

He's 16 now!

Holy fawk....think he was 11 when I met him....must be able to kick your ass now eh...:lol:

5 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Holy fawk....think he was 11 when I met him....must be able to kick your ass now eh...:lol:

Yeah..he's filling out!

Helps me out a lot around here.

I have him doing oil changes,brakes..he put new sway bar bushings and end lings in the wrx...always more to do!

We have two scrambler 4wd's now..a 500 and a 400 and ride now and then..renegade trails are all that's around anymore.

Edited by Capt.Storm

8 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Still have that also!

The wrx will end up the kids ride in a year or so.

He's 16 now!

3 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Yeah..he's filling out!

Helps me out a lot around here.

I have him doing oil changes,brakes..he put new sway bar bushings and end lings in the wrx...always more to do!

We have two scrambler 4wd's now..a 500 and a 400 and ride now and then..renegade trails are all that's around anymore.

Thats awesome.

14 minutes ago, n2oiroc said:

id hate to see the energy bill for one that would keep us that cool. :lol:

No doubt.  But for some the cost of scrapped production due to process variances is far greater.

2 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Last we spoke i was pulling the tranny on my impala, you were locked out of the house  and grandson was getting familiar with a shotgun lol 

lol

Still no deer meat from him..dang...but he did kill a pesky woodchuck tonight with the 22!

Guess i should have said late this afternoon...lol...i don't think you can jack light them.

Edited by Capt.Storm

17 minutes ago, ckf said:

it's all you Dave :dunno:

I know im fucked but its making me post twice sometimes...its keeping the post after i posted it....and only way i can answer another post is to post it again.

5 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I know im fucked but its making me post twice sometimes...its keeping the post after i posted it....and only way i can answer another post is to post it again.

It seems to be on your end. Try a different browser.

1 hour ago, n2oiroc said:

we have a chiller system to cool the plant, but its not fired up yet. it got up to 94* today in the plant. 

It hasn't even begun to get warm outside yet.   I had to cover heat treat yesterday. And of course there was a wreck inside one of the furnaces :flush::flush::flush:

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Wow, that's to warm for me. What exactly is a chiller system?

It's basically like a heat pump 

2 hours ago, Capt.Storm said:

Yo..hows the subie?

I be driving a 08 wrx now!

Things a blast.

Ive been through like 6 subarus since you were on freedomsledder last. :lol: currently have a 2016 wrx though, i like it a lot.

13 minutes ago, ckf said:

Have a good night gentlemen and inbreads, time for me to hit the rack :bc:

I was already conked out but I kinda woke up and realized I had to let the dog out. Now I'm wide awake and have to be up at five for work. 

:gm: 60° at 8:30AM after a morning low of 51°. Forecast is calling for mostly sunny skies with a chance of afternoon thunder storms. Could summer weather finally be here?