Check your account email address ×

***OFFICIAL GOOD MORNING THREAD***

6 hours ago, Momorider said:

You can go back and edit thread title everyday if you like N2O, CKF made the changed :)

Oh a feel obligated since you created this thread :)

:lol:  Mow M :owned:

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

7 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

AMG right in his element with dick sucking innuendos.....must be why calls everyone else faggots.:gfight:

Who's your pick for tonight's race? I can't decide between Harvick and Chase Elliott :dunno:

Man there's allot of gay and faggot going on over here I hope no one google the words you will have half of Minnesota in here at no time. I just added the Ford part cuz you guys were talking about gay stuff and everyone knows Ford is about as gay as it comes. :barney: :lol2: 

5d9c11fa3a04ca4577db0eb9959a6d22.jpg

688967_n.jpg

584231_n.jpg

4 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Looks like your sitting in a swamp :lol:

Almost.  I just moved into this house about 6 months prior in February.  I don't think I even started any of the landscaping by then.  Hell, we still had scaffolding up and the house in wrap I think.  The whole yard was a damn wreck.  But a fire pit, a lawn chair and a few cold beverages and presto!  Worked fine at the time.

Edited by Zambroski

6 minutes ago, Mowhawkcat said:

Morning all.

I see all the hcs mod d bags are on here 

Awesome.

Not all.  Just the forward recon party.  We've got a boat load of HCS A-holes waiting for the "A-OK" just off shore.  So far, we're hesitant to bring them any closer before the de-lousing gets wrapped up. Seems to be a lot of crotch itch and bloddy butt-holes around these parts too.  May wanna check yours.   :good:

Edited by Zambroski

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Not all.  Just the forward recon party.  We've got a boat load of HCS A-holes waiting for the "A-OK" just off shore.  So far, we're hesitant to bring them any closer before the de-lousing gets wrapped up. Seems to be a lot of crotch itch and bloddy butt-holes around these parts too.  Nay wanna check yours.   :good:

Your such an idiot.

Morning anyways 

Hot

Cum

Sucker

:lame:

• Platinum Contributing Member

:gm:

just mowed the lawn and I'm sneezing my nads off....never used to have allergies....maybe it's time for a beer as that always helps everything.:bc::good:

4 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

:gm:

just mowed the lawn and I'm sneezing my nads off....never used to have allergies....maybe it's time for a beer as that always helps everything.:bc::good:

Allergies seem to worsen with age.

• Like 1