Check your account email address ×

Anyone else watching the Democratic fuckwads try and one up themselves with free shit and calling people racist?

Kivalo

20 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Attacking him would have been fine....I think.  And I didn’t realize it at the time but found out that Castro had his facts wrong.  He attacked Biden for saying one thing two minutes earlier when Biden actually said the opposite.  Bit of an oopie there on Castro’s part.

I don’t care who attacked who of for whatever reason.  That’s how these shit shows work.  It’s the Dems Thy are raking Castro over the coals for this.  We all know why.

6 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

All I could think last night is if the Dems are so hell bent on throwing the election to Trump why would they make it this obvious. 

Agreed.

2 minutes ago, irv said:

It's like watching adult cartoons. What a joke. :sad:

I’m finding it less funny every day.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Last night I was watching when my wife came in to watch.   Within 30 seconds of the race baiting she was like "please turn this shit off."   I replied "oh come on deep down your a liberal."   Thought she was going to kick me in the nuts.  :lol:  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Last night I was watching when my wife came in to watch.   Within 30 seconds of the race baiting she was like "please turn this shit off."   I replied "oh come on deep down your a liberal."   Thought she was going to kick me in the nuts.  :lol:  

My wife said basically the same thing.  Hahahaha

• Haha 1

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

My wife said basically the same thing.  Hahahaha

Complete lack of self awareness on the left on how annoyed much of the country is getting on this topic.   The way I see it you have 3 groups of people.   1.  Those who believe there is massive systemic racism which already vote left because they are too obtuse to understand most idea's the left spew's are racist.  2.  People who are not racist, never were racist and are simply sick and tired of being called and labeled one.   This group won Trump the election in 16.   3.   By far and away the smallest group are people who actually are racist that you only piss off more and will NEVER change their mind.   

15 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

CNN trying to ease the pain of what Beto said last night. :lol:

It’s obvious Beto is desperate. But this isn’t going to work... he just dug his hole deeper.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I watch and absorb as much as I can of today's political/ social state of America.  I look like a goof walking around picking up branches and weed-whacking, and in fact I am on the cutting edge of American politics. 

I look like  a street bum with some of my worn-out cheap T-shirts, then I come in and see that I made 23,000 that day.

God, I love it!!!!  :happy:

58 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

CNN trying to ease the pain of what Beto said last night. :lol:

38 minutes ago, Edmo said:

It’s obvious Beto is desperate. But this isn’t going to work... he just dug his hole deeper.

33 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Beto “earned” and “deserved” his right to be on stage but not Gabbard.  He’s got a better chance. 

Yep...it’s something we should all believe.

Beto's "We are going to take your AR's" proclamation has destroyed his campaign.  That was the dumbest thing he could possibly have said.  He is done.  

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Beto's "We are going to take your AR's" proclamation has destroyed his campaign.  That was the dumbest thing he could possibly have said.  He is done.  

Well with a DUI and a burglary charge he figures if he can have one, no one should.

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

Can you believe that Beto said “come and take it” is a death threat towards him?  :lol:

“My AR is ready for you” is a smidge closer to a death threat but still...fucking wahhh 

10 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

What a room full of idiots....is this really the best they have?

2020 election won't even be close :roflcrying:

Im thinking of throwing my hat into the ring.  If some of those clowns think they’re presidential material hey why not?  :lol: