Check your account email address ×

850’s are killing the market

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What's going on with that yellow one on the right....I like it.

Old Zollinger sled I bought in Logan Utah when I lived out there. Sentimental sled for me but I hardly ride it 

Edited by Skidooski
  • Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

This is a big part of our credit issues with all vehicles.  Sure, 5-6k will nab some nice metal but, a new $14k one is only $225/mo and simple monthly payments.  Upside down by 50% by year two.  Eeeesh!

Yep, the great new sled deals will be hitting in a month or so. I love the “ $2000 off or 0% financing” ummmm dats not 0%,but they get them to sign on the line.

54 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The sport itself is not doing great.   While sales were up in 2018 its still down by almost 35,000 sleds a year in a decade and almost a 50% decline in 2 decades.  

Top of the line new sleds are upwards of $17k. That is ridiculous. I'm sure that's what they need to charge but it is putting alot of people out of reach to buy new sleds. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Top of the line new sleds are upwards of $17k. That is ridiculous. I'm sure that's what they need to charge but it is putting alot of people out of reach to buy new sleds. 

Yep High dollar to begin with then resale value nose dives within a couple years

The xs doo sleds got hit really hard.

G4 is a way better chassis and the 850 is a way better motor. Double whammy

I would pay anything more than 5k range for a mint low mile 800 etec in the xs chassis. 

Edited by f7ben

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I would pay anything more than 5k range for a mint low mile 800 etec in the xs chassis. 

You seem to be spot on from what I’m seeing so far but I haven’t dug to deep. A Buddy just bought a 15 XS for that maybe a tad less. I’m not sure where he ended up 

Just now, Skidooski said:

You seem to be spot on from what I’m seeing so far but I haven’t dug to deep. A Buddy just bought a 15 XS for that maybe a tad less. I’m not sure where he ended up 

I sold a very nice 2017 gade Adr 850 with 4400 miles for $6800 last early March. 

No sense in paying in the 6k range for 800xs and for mid 7k range you can now get into a g4 850

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I sold a very nice 2017 gade Adr 850 with 4400 miles for $6800 last early March. 

No sense in paying in the 6k range for 800xs and for mid 7k range you can now get into a g4 850

I was thinking maybe asking 5k for mine but apparently I’m a bit high lol

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

In hindsight that xs/xp Doo kinda sucked especially when you compare it to the g4 and axys and how weak it was. 

4 minutes ago, smokin george said:

I sold a 2016 Rebegade Sport 600 with 3000kms in the spring for $7200. I've got the twin to it with 3200kms up for sale now for $7000. It'll be sold pretty quick. 

That's a $4200 sled here tops

Just now, J. Jackson said:

My son sold his 17 Renegade X 850 last spring for some cash to buy a house and now wants to buy a sled. Says he can't go back to a XP as the Gen4 is just that much better.

It's much better. Just a way funner sled to ride