Check your account email address ×

850’s are killing the market

28 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

why would they buy oil ? it is not like they would know where it goes let alone what it dose 

My dad fixed everything around the house, and taught me and my bros how to wrench. My wife’s bros couldn’t fix anything. Their dad was an accountant and hired everything out. Depends where you came from I guess...

3 hours ago, awful knawful said:

New gen buys everything with a credit card.

Fuck they buy a quart of oil on their cc!

whats wrong with buying oil on a cc? 

buy the oil, turn around and pay the card off and collect the points...

27 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

I put everything prettywell on my card. Last year I got $1200 back. This year not so much as I'm not working and commuting. 

3 hours ago, Edmo said:

I was sitting having lunch in a small town up north in Michigan (wolverine) and there must have been 50 ATVs, UTVs and dirt bikes drive by right thru the middle of town and middle of the street. Most were booking, at least 40-50 mph. The speed limit there is 25. I’d like to see how long this lasts. 

Ain't gonna last long doing dumb shit like that :flush:

2 hours ago, Edmo said:

My dad fixed everything around the house, and taught me and my bros how to wrench. My wife’s bros couldn’t fix anything. Their dad was an accountant and hired everything out. Depends where you came from I guess...

My dad was a mechanic. Learned from his dad and uncle's.  They owned a repair shop in his hometown. They were mechanics during the day, and ran moonshine at night :lol: My dad was drafted and was a mechanic in the Army.  When he got out he went to trade school and did 47 years (39 at Chrysler) in tool and die. I'm the youngest of 3 boys.  He gave all of us the opportunity to learn how to wrench from him. I was the only one who did.  My two brothers didn't want anything to do with it.  Same with my BIL and his dad.  Neither one of them have the slightest bit of mechanical knowledge. My FILs dad built houses , so yes it's all where you come from. :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, snopro31 said:

1 hour ago, smokin george said:

I put everything prettywell on my card. Last year I got $1200 back. This year not so much as I'm not working and commuting. 

I hardly ever carry or pay with cash. Use my AmEx and pay bill end of the month. Delta Sky miles add up quickly.  In the last 10 years I've only ever had to pay out of pocket for 1, one way airline ticket. 

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

They don't pay at the end of month. That's what's wrong!

Then they try and blame someone else because they have bad credit. 

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS

3 hours ago, Edmo said:

I was sitting having lunch in a small town up north in Michigan (wolverine) and there must have been 50 ATVs, UTVs and dirt bikes drive by right thru the middle of town and middle of the street. Most were booking, at least 40-50 mph. The speed limit there is 25. I’d like to see how long this lasts. 

It doesn't take much to fk it up. We can only go north a short distance on sxs"s whereas atvs can continue on the rail trail. The club north of that point have applied for sxs usage and is pending. Fktards are running north of there and coming south on their trails which doesnt help. There was a meeting with the next township over with some residents pissed about atvs and sxs"s running the road and trying to quash the road allowance. They failed which is a good thing as everyone is on the road and not on the sled trail that goes across the driveways with a stop sign at every driveway. 

1 hour ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Ain't gonna last long doing dumb shit like that :flush:

My dad was a mechanic. Learned from his dad and uncle's.  They owned a repair shop in his hometown. They were mechanics during the day, and ran moonshine at night :lol: My dad was drafted and was a mechanic in the Army.  When he got out he went to trade school and did 47 years (39 at Chrysler) in tool and die. I'm the youngest of 3 boys.  He gave all of us the opportunity to learn how to wrench from him. I was the only one who did.  My two brothers didn't want anything to do with it.  Same with my BIL and his dad.  Neither one of them have the slightest bit of mechanical knowledge. My FILs dad built houses , so yes it's all where you come from. :thumbsup:

I hardly ever carry or pay with cash. Use my AmEx and pay bill end of the month. Delta Sky miles add up quickly.  In the last 10 years I've only ever had to pay out of pocket for 1, one way airline ticket. 

Then they try and blame someone else because they have bad credit. 

One of my mistakes was not teaching my son more things like basic repairs and building. Growing up my father taught me all that which he learned from his father who owned a concrete company and did construction before that. 

10 hours ago, smokin george said:

Studded track,dual carbides,mirrors,fuel caddy,tunnel bag,visor plug and cover. The Doos here are 2K more than down there to start. I price things in comparison with the clapped out ones with high miles

20190904_100853.jpg

That is the carb 600 is it not. They were sbout 8k new werent they.

1 minute ago, ManOnManOral said:

They were a great deal.  Reliable solid and just look at the resale. Amazing really.

I had bought two MXZ 600 (carb) in 2011 for $7249 ea and only studded the tracks and got $5500 ea before I bought the Gades. I figure there's a buyer out there for everything lol.