Check your account email address ×

*****Official 2019-2020 Snowmobile Season Thread*****

44 minutes ago, smokin george said:

I didn't bother asking lol. I figure on leaving it there as long as possible. No sense on the warranty starting just yet. I'm glad I don't need anything except the cover and the 14 liter fuel caddy will go on the sled/sxs . The wife has the vinyl to make the registration #"s in any color so I don't need to buy them

Wasn't going to get mine until December, but these jackoffs are crying about "gotta be picked up within 30 days blah blah blah blah"  I told them he never got back with me about scheduling delivery back in April. Whatever,  I'm fine with the 30 days now I guess, but they were telling me 30 days from the 19th of September when it came in. But I didn't know it was in until 25th of September, and that's only because I called there to see what was going on with it.   So as far as I'm concerned, October 25th is 30 days.

1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Wasn't going to get mine until December, but these jackoffs are crying about "gotta be picked up within 30 days blah blah blah blah"  I told them he never got back with me about scheduling delivery back in April. Whatever,  I'm fine with the 30 days now I guess, but they were telling me 30 days from the 19th of September when it came in. But I didn't know it was in until 25th of September, and that's only because I called there to see what was going on with it.   So as far as I'm concerned, October 25th is 30 days.

Idiots! No pressure from my dealer (yet) to come pick it up. Said they're busy winterizing stuff still. I'm dealing with the sales manager and he's a nice guy and easy going. He asked if I sold my other sled and laughed when I told him what I got for it. He said you want a job selling used sleds lol. They have 5 new leftovers selling for $1350 more than what I got for a 2016

29 minutes ago, smokin george said:

Idiots! No pressure from my dealer (yet) to come pick it up. Said they're busy winterizing stuff still. I'm dealing with the sales manager and he's a nice guy and easy going. He asked if I sold my other sled and laughed when I told him what I got for it. He said you want a job selling used sleds lol. They have 5 new leftovers selling for $1350 more than what I got for a 2016

Guy I'm dealing with IS the sales manager. This is my first, and last time dealing with this place. Great price, but his communication sucks.

9 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Guy I'm dealing with IS the sales manager. This is my first, and last time dealing with this place. Great price, but his communication sucks.

And they wonder how they lose business. Previous dealer said they don't charge pdi/freight and no discount on accessories when I was looking for a sxs. The sxs was $1100 more then the current dealer who charged pdi/freight and gave a discount. I saved money by switching and got a $459 camera as a gift

6 hours ago, Woodtick said:

What difference does it make when the warranty starts? You can only use the sled in the Midwest for 4 months of the 12? 

If you pick it up in Oct/Nov it makes a difference when riding doesnt start here till early Jan.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

Should have gone with the purple Cat... :news:

Well I'm not gay, so that's why I didn't 

:snack:

49 minutes ago, smokin george said:

I'm not sure as I never asked. Every sled I've bought only had the 1 year that's why I wouldn't pick a sled early

Did you snow check? 

55 minutes ago, Anler said:

Bro you don't pick up the new sled this early, you'll never sleep til it snows!

Lol, I didn't want to but they were giving me some BS about "has to be picked up within 30 days blah blah blah blah". I didn't want them selling it out from under me. They are a big dealer, and it would have been sold quick. 

45 minutes ago, smokin george said:

Yes. 

They should have given you options when you bought it.

I was offered 3year warranty, +250 in parts and accessories, and 20% off any other parts accessories.  Or 4 year warranty and no payments until April 2020 and 20% off any other accessories. 

I took the 4 year warranty, but paid cash.

44 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Excellent!!!!!!!  :bc:

:bc:

40 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Awesomeness!

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS

27 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Lol, I didn't want to but they were giving me some BS about "has to be picked up within 30 days blah blah blah blah". I didn't want them selling it out from under me. They are a big dealer, and it would have been sold quick. 

They should have given you options when you bought it.

I was offered 3year warranty, +250 in parts and accessories, and 20% off any other parts accessories.  Or 4 year warranty and no payments until April 2020 and 20% off any other accessories. 

I took the 4 year warranty, but paid cash.

4 yr warranty, 20-25% off acc, and no payments for a year. I'm gonna ask for a couple more hats lol

7 hours ago, smokin george said:

4 yr warranty, 20-25% off acc, and no payments for a year. I'm gonna ask for a couple more hats lol

There's a catch to that.  If you don't pay off after the 1 year, or get your own financing and have to go thru them and they fuck you with a 7.99% rate. 

1 minute ago, Reevester said:

HAHAHA your warranty starts before mine my best buddy!!!! :groin:

What did you order ? :dunno:

4 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

There's a catch to that.  If you don't pay off after the 1 year, or get your own financing and have to go thru them and they fuck you with a 7.99% rate. 

What did you order ? :dunno:

I got $14,200 sitting in the bank from my old sleds. I'm gonna keep that and the balance as long as I can lol.

Thumb.jpeg.jpg

• Haha 1