Check your account email address ×

*****Official 2019-2020 Snowmobile Season Thread*****

• Platinum Contributing Member
51 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Maybe a brand spanking new set of C&A's will cheer me up.

47 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I just got wood.  

You both will now face the scorn of F.7Bent!!!!!!!

11 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Just go down there and have them load the crate in the back of your truck.

Trying to get them to hold it for me until I'm on vacation next month.  This guy has been a complete PITA to deal with.   Gave me a good price, but has been by far the worst sales experience I've ever had.  I should have paid the extra $200 and went with the same dealer I bought my '17 off of. Went from best to worst for  -$200  :flush:

10 hours ago, rump-rider said:

Picked up my new baby today. :bc: 

F2FEB253-9193-4C6A-AC03-0F3DDA41579A.thumb.jpeg.ac05e0e6c570f9167d77e463e45648d1.jpeg

1024092142_tenor.gif.cf(12).gif.d722ad241fc88aed6ea823f0c056ed26.gif

Way better than that ugly Green :bc:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, rump-rider said:

Picked up my new baby today. :bc: 

F2FEB253-9193-4C6A-AC03-0F3DDA41579A.thumb.jpeg.ac05e0e6c570f9167d77e463e45648d1.jpeg

Nice!  Not a fan of those big windshields though.

10 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

380 fanner?

Hey, don’t knock them.  I had to ride my daughters for a couple days when I booger’s up my XRS.  Suspension was shit and power was lacking but, pretty fun sled.  Light and nimble.  I set the rear to make it wheelie all day.

I believe Anys riders call this, “Fun factor”.

50 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Way better than that ugly Green :bc:

There were 2 green ones sitting next to mine in the shop when I picked it up and it made me feel good about my choice. Whoever thought it was a good idea to mix lime green and red is a homo.

45 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: Oh, you're one of those guys that would rather freeze your ass off as long as you look cool? I prefer to be comfortable :bc: BTW, that's a 'medium'.

• Like 1

Just now, rump-rider said:

There were 2 green ones sitting next to mine in the shop when I picked it up and it made me feel good about my choice. Whoever thought it was a good idea to mix lime green and red is a homo.

:lol: Oh, you're one of those guys that would rather freeze your ass off as long as you look cool? I prefer to be comfortable :bc: BTW, that's a 'medium'.

I don’t get cold easily.  My flyscreens are only for a finishing look.  :)

30 minutes ago, rump-rider said:

Yea , I saw the green Renegade XRS and X at the Spring Preview  SMH  :thumbsdown:

21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don’t get cold easily.  My flyscreens are only for a finishing look.  :)

Me neither.  I'm usually stripping off a layer at the first stop.  Especially after wearing a TekVest the past few years.  

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS

1 hour ago, smokin george said:

It's not a snowmobile but its gonna buy my permit,cover,fuel caddy and whatever else lol. I had about 50 tire kickers in the 1st ten minutes of putting the ad in. Got a guy coming from four hrs away lol

20191003_124928.jpg

By by Kia lol. Hope he can get another few years out of it. 332K kms on it now

4 hours ago, smokin george said:

It's not a snowmobile but its gonna buy my permit,cover,fuel caddy and whatever else lol. I had about 50 tire kickers in the 1st ten minutes of putting the ad in. Got a guy coming from four hrs away lol

kijiji, George? Not that any selling entities are any hell, but I wouldn't take that to the bank. I lost out on a sale once from some guy in Toronto who was adamant he was going to buy my sled at full ask.

I told 2 guys, who came to look at it after that call, who offered me just slightly less than my asking, that I couldn't due to this jerk in T.O. so they left.

Long story short, idiot never showed up, no phone call, nothing, and I ended up selling it for less than what those 2 guys had offered. I was young and naive but I tell everyone now, 1 st one to show up with cash gets it. 

Good luck. :bc:

59 minutes ago, irv said:

kijiji, George? Not that any selling entities are any hell, but I wouldn't take that to the bank. I lost out on a sale once from some guy in Toronto who was adamant he was going to buy my sled at full ask.

I told 2 guys, who came to look at it after that call, who offered me just slightly less than my asking, that I couldn't due to this jerk in T.O. so they left.

Long story short, idiot never showed up, no phone call, nothing, and I ended up selling it for less than what those 2 guys had offered. I was young and naive but I tell everyone now, 1 st one to show up with cash gets it. 

I sell my stuff at a low price. If I want rid of something I want it gone quick. Usually first person to see it takes it. My price is always firm and I make that very clear in any ad.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, irv said:

I put it on the local buy/sell groups. The 1st guy phoned and said he was on his way. I said you better hurry lol. He showed up,paid and away he went. I had the sled listed and a buddy showed up with his enclosed. A couple beers later the sled was loaded,money in the pocket and away he went. I've got a pair of front Superclamps, a case of mineral oil,new belt and 2 new XP rear bumpers for sale and no luck lol. My buddy that bought my sled could sell them at his shop if I drop them off

1 hour ago, snopro31 said:

Hoping my sleds late.  Dont need it anytime soon. 

Just need to figure out RAM mounting options for it.

If you bought a new doo I have seen a ton heading west the past month. Mountain sleds usually go out first so that is what I think I have been seeing, yours will be coming soon.

39 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

If you bought a new doo I have seen a ton heading west the past month. Mountain sleds usually go out first so that is what I think I have been seeing, yours will be coming soon.

I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s not already here. They uncrated a expedition extreme the other day so wouldn’t be surprised if my se isn’t in the back. 

I just need to figure out where I’m mounting my helix to the dash and where to run extra power lines for lights and whatnot on the back. 

On 10/3/2019 at 7:01 AM, Zambroski said:

Hey, don’t knock them.  I had to ride my daughters for a couple days when I booger’s up my XRS.  Suspension was shit and power was lacking but, pretty fun sled.  Light and nimble.  I set the rear to make it wheelie all day.

I believe Anys riders call this, “Fun factor”.

Big windshield is a requirement for serious riders. Hand guards and a mohawk won't cut it, slick. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1