Check your account email address ×

I miss Slinger

• Platinum Contributing Member
41 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

When slinger returns I will make a conscious effort not to be mean to him and run him off again. 

You really believe you did that....weird.

Slinger swallowed that fake dem news hook pretty deep. He got rope a doped and its gonna take a few years before he can swallow his pride and show his face again. Poor guy. 

• Gold Member
26 minutes ago, Anler said:

Slinger swallowed that fake dem news hook pretty deep. He got rope a doped and its gonna take a few years before he can swallow his pride and show his face again. Poor guy. 

He really did, too!  :lol:

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

When slinger returns I will make a conscious effort not to be mean to him and run him off again. 

Same here. I’m sure the emotional trauma over the collusion thing was punishment enough 

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You really believe you did that....weird.

Dude. You’re the one who accused me of doing it. I made that post just for you, seeing if you would respond. You took the bait. 

Thanks for playing. :lol:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Dude. You’re the one who accused me of doing it. I made that post just for you, seeing if you would respond. You took the bait. 

Thanks for playing. :lol:

I did...fuck maybe I have some CTE going on! :lmao:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Let’s all be honest...and adults here.  If this place gets to you so much that you need people to back off you to stay, you just shouldn’t be here at all.

Slinger could take it, but his party just wasn’t giving him enough ammo to fight back.  That’s sad, and he and others like him should be furious about that.

57 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Let’s all be honest...and adults here.  If this place gets to you so much that you need people to back off you to stay, you just shouldn’t be here at all.

Slinger could take it, but his party just wasn’t giving him enough ammo to fight back.  That’s sad, and he and others like him should be furious about that.

Correct, the dude was unarmed.

I wish the rest of the country that was guthooked (you snapperheads know who you are) by the same people who look them eye and say 'trust me', would take an extended vacation as well.

1 minute ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

"Smacks"? That could leave bruises. Like "repeat to retreat" gotta do better than that. :dunno:

I don’t need a fucking safety word.  I don’t care about saving myself.  :lol: