Check your account email address ×

White Canadian Teens on a Killing Spree

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

LOL...not sure why I brought up the plasma.  My daughter wants a new tv for her dorm room and me and my wife are fighting over the size.  Fucking women!!!!!

my daughter hasn't even mentioned a tv for her dorm as she is shopping for other things.  I'll order her up one of the TCL Rokus if she decides she wants one from amazon once we get out to OH

41 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

my daughter hasn't even mentioned a tv for her dorm as she is shopping for other things.  I'll order her up one of the TCL Rokus if she decides she wants one from amazon once we get out to OH

Where is she going in Ohio? 

45 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Yeah, she was the first to move her stuff in this weekend.  She’s back home for one more week then off she goes!  She’s driving me crazy!!!!

Your daughter going to school in Ohio?

37 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No but he's ridden class 25 rapids.

Don’t be silly.  That was just when he was learning to paddle.  Now he’s in the really big stuff!  Rapids so gnarley....they don’t even have water!!!!!!

:lol:

7 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

The boat they got horny over was missing last year and people have pictures of it beat up prior to the murders. 

Gooooooo rcmp 

Bwhahaha ha!

dale sells meth!

Police in Manitoba believe they have found the bodies of the two B.C. fugitives, Kam McLeod and Bryer Schmegelsky, in northern Manitoba. 

The bodies were discovered Wednesday morning at approximately 10 a.m. local time in dense brush, approximately a kilometre from where items linked to the fugitives were found along the Nelson River.

"At this time, we believe that these are the bodies of the two suspects wanted in connection with the homicides in British Columbia," said Assistant Commissioner Jane MacLatchy, commanding officer of the Manitoba RCMP.

An autopsy will take place in Winnipeg to confirm the identities and determine the cause of death, she said.