Check your account email address ×

White Canadian Teens on a Killing Spree

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

They're even dumber than you.  Send them into the bush and there would be no one to protect your Walmarts. 

You know how bad this looks right? Your shootings are just starting to increase and yet you can't seem to be able to find the shooters. Maybe Zamboni is right but we send the Girl Scouts first.

I see www.massshootingtracker.ca on the horizon but this one will have a "Still on the run" column  :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You know how bad this looks right? Your shootings are just starting to increase and yet you can't seem to be able to find the shooters. Maybe Zamboni is right but we send the Girl Scouts first.

I see www.massshootingtracker.ca on the horizon but this one will have a "Still on the run" column  :lol: 

These kids wouldn't even make headlines let alone a man hunt in the excited states.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

These kids wouldn't even make headlines let alone a man hunt in the excited states.

We're talking about your country though and it's inability to catch these kids. Complete failure so far. Don't you agree? 

Jul 11, 2019 - The northernmost areas of Manitoba are permafrost, or permanently frozen subsoil, with some tundra bordering the Hudson Bay. Manitoba has an estimated population of 1.272 million, up from 1.208 million in 2011. The province has a population density of about 2 people per square kilometer, or 6 per square mile.

Dumbfucks :   butt wah kent dey kach dem?

12 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Violence in their larger cities is Has been on the rise.  Normal Liberal stuff.

I didn’t even think about the Girl Scouts!  Good call!  Are they even around anymore?  I thought they were all just “scouts” now?

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:
Jul 11, 2019 - The northernmost areas of Manitoba are permafrost, or permanently frozen subsoil, with some tundra bordering the Hudson Bay. Manitoba has an estimated population of 1.272 million, up from 1.208 million in 2011. The province has a population density of about 2 people per square kilometer, or 6 per square mile.

So, frozen soil conditions are a factor in the apprehension of killers?  In Canada?

:lol:

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Violence in their larger cities is Has been on the rise.  Normal Liberal stuff.

I didn’t even think about the Girl Scouts!  Good call!  Are they even around anymore?  I thought they were all just “scouts” now?

HIs excuse for shootings in larger cities will be heat emitted by all the concrete and the big population

They were Called Brownies when I was in elementary not sure if it's al Gender Neutral these days. Fuck it lets just put an ad on Craglist for some rednecks with guns to hunt them down

Edited by Skidooski

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

HIs excuse for shootings in larger cities will be heat emitted by all the concrete and the big population

They were Called Brownies when I was in elementary not sure if it's al Gender Neutral these days. Fuck it lets just put an ad on Craglist for some rednecks with guns to hunt them down

They still had Brownies when my daughter was that age.  Pre Obama singular gender stuff.

Lets just call it what it is, they aren’t looking for these kids at all.  

Just now, Zambroski said:

They still had Brownies when my daughter was that age.  Pre Obama singular gender stuff.

Lets just call it what it is, they aren’t looking for these kids at all.  

I wonder what message that sends to the next bunch of people who are contemplating shooting innocent people up there   :dunno: 

8 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I wonder what message that sends to the next bunch of people who are contemplating shooting innocent people up there   :dunno: 

Just head for the safety of the frozen ground!!!!!!! 

:lol:

24 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You haven’t got a hot clue what it’s like up there :lol: 

Just now, Rapid Anus said:

You haven’t got a hot clue what it’s like up there :lol: 

That can’t be true.  He is an expert on all things south of your border.  There’s just NO WHEY he is t an expert on his own country!  NoE WHaY!!!!!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

That can’t be true.  He is an expert on all things south of your border.  There’s just NO WHEY he is t an expert on his own country!  NoE WHaY!!!!!

If the bog doesn’t swallow you up the bugs will. Can’t just go run around in the thick short forest 

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So is the consensus that these little pudbeats are dead in the bush? 

i was thinking that the fags would shoot themselves in the bush. but, reading more about this whole shit show, i am thinking they may not be. and another thing, the indians up here are all a dither. apparently they dont think the cops put as many resources into looking for people that croak indians. it's all racist. lol

2 minutes ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

i was thinking that the fags would shoot themselves in the bush. but, reading more about this whole shit show, i am thinking they may not be. and another thing, the indians up here are all a dither. apparently they dont think the cops put as many resources into looking for people that croak indians. it's all racist. lol

They'd be right. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

They'd be right. 

you bet they are. i always get a kick out of that shit. if some white boy or girl goes missing or is murdered in usa or canada, the gestapo goes whole hog, but if it's an indian or a black, meh?  and rev, just because i agree with with ya on this doesn't mean i'm voting trudeau. lol🍻

4 minutes ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

you bet they are. i always get a kick out of that shit. if some white boy or girl goes missing or is murdered in usa or canada, the gestapo goes whole hog, but if it's an indian or a black, meh?  and rev, just because i agree with with ya on this doesn't mean i'm voting trudeau. lol🍻

But in defence of the cops poor performance solving indigenous murders.  The family of the deceased in this case all co-operated with the cops. So is the community. 

Considering Gilliam isn’t the tundra like revkev is trying to show they could be anywhere. Dead in the river or Bush is a possibility. But my money is they are long gone south. 

Also if the rcmp fully investigated murders on reserves the locals wouldn’t like their family members going to jail for murder. 

1 hour ago, Crotch Lickmeoff said:

I've been to Gilliam twice.  It's another world up there. I wouldn't venture far from any road or trail. You'll be erased sooner than later 

Erased by the terrain or by the residents?

So then, the searchers in this case are leading everyone to believe these retards just headed out into the unforgiving terrain right into certain death?  Or, is it really more possible they just headed back into a more populated area?  Even the most ignorant doesn’t head out into the Bush with no plan other than “to escape”.  I’m betting they are watching this search being shut down on a 50 inch plasma somewhere.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Erased by the terrain or by the residents?

So then, the searchers in this case are leading everyone to believe these retards just headed out into the unforgiving terrain right into certain death?  Or, is it really more possible they just headed back into a more populated area?  Even the most ignorant doesn’t head out into the Bush with no plan other than “to escape”.  I’m betting they are watching this search being shut down on a 50 inch plasma somewhere.

Erased by the terrain lol. If they are still there I say they are dead. But I think they moved on and like you said,  watching the search on a 50 inch plasma lol.

Just now, Crotch Lickmeoff said:

Erased by the terrain lol. If they are still there I say they are dead. But I think they moved on and like you said,  watching the search on a 50 inch plasma lol.

LOL...not sure why I brought up the plasma.  My daughter wants a new tv for her dorm room and me and my wife are fighting over the size.  Fucking women!!!!!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

LOL...not sure why I brought up the plasma.  My daughter wants a new tv for her dorm room and me and my wife are fighting over the size.  Fucking women!!!!!

Yah and Plasma is so 90's :news:

Edited by Momorider