Check your account email address ×

142 MPH GC Trackhawk....He Just Wanted to Get Home

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Seams in summer they pop at least 1 a week over 105. I drive fast but truck is limited to 100

Sometimes I'm glad my truck is limited to 104

I don’t think I’ve had any of my trucks over 90 before....for blatantly obvious reasons.

GC’s are lower and more aero but still, no thanks on that speed.  There’s no recovery options for error.

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

Me too it keeps my wife out of jail.

:lol: Kind of why I won't buy another bike again. No more fleeing and Eluding charges 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I don’t think I’ve had any of my trucks over 90 before....for blatantly obvious reasons.

GC’s are lower and more aero but still, no thanks on that speed.  There’s no recovery options for error.

i used to bounce mine regualrly off the limiter coming home from sledding.  100 in the trucks not so fast after a weekend of riding fast on the sleds.  

15 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Fuck that, 1 ticket for 30 over in maine was enough to teach me a lesson. Thankfully it never made it onto my insurance in Mass.

One of my riding buds got one in Bangor for 100. I was shocked , 95 winds thru Bangor. He said " I guess I was in a zone"

I’ve had my GC up to 110 a few times. I was told it will go 125 before the computer shuts it down?  I have to put it in sport mode and set the suspension to sport mode for it to go over 100. I just have the Trailhawk. The TrackHawk can spank a lot of supper cars on the track. 707 HP stock, with major suspension and brakes off the show room.  Not saying 145 is safe on a highway, but at 145, it isn’t breaking a sweat yet. Mine is only 375 hp, but has the factory big brake kit and the upgraded suspension. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Went north this weekend . Average speed on the way home thru northern nh for everyone was 80. Appears folks said fuck waiting for the geriatric legislature to raise the limit, lets raise it ourselves.

should be 75 north of concord to the notches on 93 and out 89 to Lebanon.