Check your account email address ×

Meme thread

4 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

The difference is: the guy behind the wheel of the coach probably paid cash for it. 

Doesn't take awayy from the fact there there shoul be special licenses for motorhome drivers.  With a strict renewal process.  I'm embarrassed by how dumb some of these rich bastards are.  

Maybe.  I'd probably be surprised at either how high or low the number of those are financed.  50%?  You can run that loan out 20 years, maybe even more.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Go down to the marina on a Sunday afternoon, and watch some of these guys try and dock their 50 footers :lol:  

We don't have boats that big here, but watching people try to dock pontoons or back in a boat trailer is bad enough. 

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Go down to the marina on a Sunday afternoon, and watch some of these guys try and dock their 50 footers :lol:  

2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Maybe.  I'd probably be surprised at either how high or low the number of those are financed.  50%?  You can run that loan out 20 years, maybe even more.

We don't have boats that big here, but watching people try to dock pontoons or back in a boat trailer is bad enough. 

Pontoons on a windy day can be a challenge especially after the wife backs the trailer into the lake at an angle. :lol:

2 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

Pontoons on a windy day can be a challenge especially after the wife backs the trailer into the lake at an angle. :lol:

:lol:  :bc: 

3 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

True.  I guess I meant to say the guys driving those big coaches are typically fairly loaded.  Like you, I think there needs to be some sort of license endorsement for a big coach.  Anything over 20k GVWR should have special training and an endorsement or some other form of driving credentials.   It's not like driving them is difficult but the drivers need to be able to recognize the limitations of the rig and be able to respond to unique situations in a motorhome.  

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

True.  I guess I meant to say the guys driving those big coaches are typically fairly loaded.  Like you, I think there needs to be some sort of license endorsement for a big coach.  Anything over 20k GVWR should have special training and an endorsement or some other form of driving credentials.   It's not like driving them is difficult but the drivers need to be able to recognize the limitations of the rig and be able to respond to unique situations in a motorhome.  

I think the same thing for farm semis too.  Do they need a full on Class A class with e-Logs and the like?  Probably not, but I feel as though they should have some form of training other then "Here are the keys.  Take turns wide and you'll figure out the rest."

I get flamed for that when I see some of the rigs in line at the elevator, but whatever.

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

If anybody doesn't agree with this post, needs to drive I 75 in FL.:bc:

10 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

The difference is: the guy behind the wheel of the coach probably paid cash for it. 

Doesn't take awayy from the fact there there shoul be special licenses for motorhome drivers.  With a strict renewal process.  I'm embarrassed by how dumb some of these rich bastards are.  

Not sure how one came to be behind the wheel, cash, lease, credit, or employee, makes one fuck of a difference.

Just now, Boered said:

Not sure how one came to be behind the wheel, cash, lease, credit, or employee, makes one fuck of a difference.

It doesn't.  I tried to rephrase my position in a later post. :bc:  

• Like 1