• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

7 hours ago, Cold War said:

This will be the third farewell tour .  Going again...,,after all This is it!!!!!!!

Gonna be a great show with the lineup they have. Would be cool to see Ratt and Cinderella joining them.  Would be fudiculous. Just hope they aren't out to lunch on their ticket prices like Kiss has gotten. Kiss is one of my all time favorites, but they can :finger: with their ticket prices 

13 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Gonna be a great show with the lineup they have. Would be cool to see Ratt and Cinderella joining them.  Would be fudiculous. Just hope they aren't out to lunch on their ticket prices like Kiss has gotten. Kiss is one of my all time favorites, but they can :finger: with their ticket prices 

Cinderella would be really cool.  The last two times the tickets were cheap.  I’m going to say they were around 25  without fees.  I wouldn’t pay those prices for KISS either.   

4 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

I don't think I'd chance it......:lol::lol::lol:

They were playing that on morning show. :lol:

most of it Is lip syncing anyway. Especially def leopard. No way is Vince Neil hitting those high notes anymore.  It is more of a nostalgia thing. Some of those old gals can still rock a half shirt with spandex.  Some.......WTF are you thinking. 🤮

1 hour ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Simmons is the quintessential joo. 

Just now, Anler said:

Simmons is the quintessential joo. 

He may be a Jew. But he's fucked way more and way hotter woman than you've only jerked off too. And he's given away way more cash than you've ever dreamed about making.

Gene Simmons- 2

You- Negative a bazillion 

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

He may be a Jew. But he's fucked way more and way hotter woman than you've only jerked off too. And he's given away way more cash than you've ever dreamed about making.

Gene Simmons- 2

You- Negative a bazillion 

Analer :owned:

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Right and you weren't the one bitching about the ticket prices. 😂

Hugh Hefner had more money and banged more chicks than your dumb ass!!!!!111 And your sled skills suck too! :lol:

• Haha 1