Check your account email address ×

This is the democrats

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

Democrats are the problem.  They are condoning this behavior.  They are the ones putting politics in our schools, they are the ones dividing this country into hispanics vs blacks vs whites vs immigrants.  Yes, they are the problem.

It's incredulous that you are actually so sheltered that you believe what you type, I'll tell you what I live a bug multi-cultural city and I work with and have friends who are black, Mexican, Muslim, eastern European immigrants, gay, aethiest, etc., and we all get along famously.

No bullshit you guys that live in these social backwaters are really getting fed some crazy batshit stuff.

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

trump is a hateful bigot ....of course he is going to incite this type of behavior. Obviously there are people on both sides of the idiocy that cant control themselves and the responsibility of a politician is to temper violence .....not incite it. Trump is a fucking POS and needs to diaf

Your handle should be retarded vagina

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Skidooski said:

It's Trumps'f fault the dems get violent???? Fuck....take responsibilities for your own actions

5 hours ago, racer254 said:

Democrats are the problem.  They are condoning this behavior.  They are the ones putting politics in our schools, they are the ones dividing this country into hispanics vs blacks vs whites vs immigrants.  Yes, they are the problem.

Since you two dumbfucks are besties.....how about Dumbski you start with Doe Dumber taking responsibility for your actions.  How come your R party doesn't have any support from non white male Christians? :lol:. According to Doe Dumber it's the D's fault :lol::fluffy: You two stupid fuckers should ask yourselves why the party you support and whack off over is all white with small peckers. :lol: 

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Since you two dumbfucks are besties.....how about Dumbski you start with Doe Dumber taking responsibility for your actions.  How come your R party doesn't have any support from non white male Christians? :lol:. According to Doe Dumber it's the D's fault :lol::fluffy: You two stupid fuckers should ask yourselves why the party you support and whack off over is all white with small peckers. :lol: 

Wooosh! Way to go dumbass. Guessing, misconstruing and making shit up is your Forte. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

What language is this? 

12 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Good to know that I can go out on the street and start assaulting people and blame it on someone else.

Whitey can't do that just niggers ans spics :guzzle: 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Do you think this guy helps or hurts the way this country is right now?   Anyone?

13 hours ago, jtssrx said:

What language is this? 

That's liberalese. Never makes sense and distorts the point.

There is a dictionary available....

• 7 years later...
On 6/4/2016 at 9:12 AM, f7ben said:

trump is a hateful bigot ....of course he is going to incite this type of behavior. Obviously there are people on both sides of the idiocy that cant control themselves and the responsibility of a politician is to temper violence .....not incite it. Trump is a fucking POS and needs to diaf

Oh?  :snack:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Karen2Karen doing the Evilbird move :bc::lol:

2016 :lol:

Damn a lot has changed 

LOL ... 2016!?!?  Geezus - I bet he could find posts where my leg humper and I used to actually get along and :bc: each other. :lol2:

Is this supposed to be some kind of burn because of the latest Ben thread? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

In all reality I'm willing to bet Ben would still say that.  

For some strange reason some here believe if one isn't begging to blow Joe that they must be a hardcore trumper 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

For some strange reason some here believe if one isn't begging to blow Joe that they must be a hardcore trumper 

I don’t get what the stupid cumdumpster thinks he accomplished here. I fucking hate Trump , always have and always will. That doesn’t mean he isn’t a better option than the Dem filth we have now. Carin is too fucking stupid to think in anything other than binary terms , just like his fuse blowing twin 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Usually it's the other way around on this board though.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yah , MC level 

Everyone knows you don’t like trump. You just hate the current Dems more 

12 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Usually it's the other way around on this board though.

But is it? There are only a handfull of Trump lovers. Most see him as piss , while Joe is shit.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

But is it? There are only a handfull of Trump lovers. Most see him as piss , while Joe is shit.

On this forum you love Trump, otherwise you're a Biden loving Democrat/liberal.