Check your account email address ×

Debate thread

BOHICA

4 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Are you talking about Melania because she is finer than anything you'll ever get a whiff of. :lol:

I'll never have a third wife, so I can't compete with Donald there. 

Did Hillary say Russia wants trump as president?  Fuck...I flipped it on right in the middle I all that.  And he pretty much nailed the ME situation.  She had nothing!  NOTHING.  Iran, Syria and Russia fighting ISIS.....let them do it!!!!!!

nail...meet head.  Hillary..."We should sit down and talk."  Putin, "go grab your own pussy."

:lol:

Edited by Zambroski

• Gold Member

I like how trump called out Clinton on blaming Lincoln on for her belief that she needs to have private beliefs and policy vs political best part of the debate.  That  and the jail comment

Edited by BOHICA

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Trump should not be on that stage. He is a total embarrassment to ALL Americans.

Listen here dixie chick..dont talk about our next president like that.

Edited by BOHICA

Just now, Mainecat said:

Trump should not be on that stage. He is a total embarrassment to ALL Americans.

You were watching the first one again.  They should run the 2nd again later.  Try to stay up.

:)

And why no mention of Hillary?

Just now, Zambroski said:

You were watching the first one again.  They should run the 2nd again later.  Try to stay up.

:)

And why no mention of Hillary?

The entire Republican Party has let the country down by allowing this embarrassment to be their candidate.

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I'll never have a third wife, so I can't compete with Donald there. 

You haven't even had one one yet so settle down Opie.

Edited by Biggie Smails
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Hillary should be thankful she's running against him because if the GOP candidate is Kasich, Hillary is never President. 

Possibly even if the candidate was Paul or Rubio. 

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The entire Republican Party has let the country down by allowing this embarrassment to be their candidate.

Oh indeed.  It was just the R's for sure!  Just them and only them.  Nobody else to blame. Not a soul.   Not any of he Democratic Party should be blamed at all for any I this.  They're legit!  That's how they beat your guy...."fair and square". 

Were you shaken a lot as a baby?

Edited by Zambroski
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Hillary should be thankful she's running against him because if the GOP candidate is Kasich, Hillary is never President. 

Possibly even if the candidate was Paul or Rubio. 

Without a doubt!!!!!!!  She'd better thank her lucky fucking stars he's there.  She won't be alive for the next one.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh indeed.  It was just the R's for sure!  Just them and only them.  Nobody else to blame. Not a soul.   Not any of he Democratic Party should be blamed at all for any I this.  They're legit!  That's how they beat your guy...."fair and square". 

Were you shaken a lot as a baby?

Yo Knuckledraggers....who nominated Dump...?? :snack: