Check your account email address ×

How long does it take for a fat, crazy old fuck to get his lawyer to sue a forum admin?

Just now, HSR said:

I'm usually just hanging oot in da lounge smoking doobies with @ckf:roll:

There are a bunch on here that remember the me being a mod on HCS and me getting banned but was still able to post.:lol: The butt hurt in the GF was epic. Some classic HCS GF for sure. I miss a few of those guys over there.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

There are a bunch on here that remember the me being a mod on HCS and me getting banned but was still able to post.:lol: The butt hurt in the GF was epic. Some classic HCS GF for sure. I miss a few of those guys over there.

I was getting PM's left and right from members AND mods:lol: Good times :bc:

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

I was getting PM's left and right from members AND mods:lol: Good times :bc:

I was getting PMs on other sites,because members didn’t think I could get PMs on HCS,because I was banned. We had them convinced I figured out a way to hack in and still post after being banned? It was a great prank that had hundreds fooled for a week.:lol::bc:

4 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

You would beat the old coot like a drum anyway, so who cares if he threatened you. 

I'd let him back in & tell him to stfu about the lawsuit bs. 

My .02 ...and out. Chores need tended too...

EJ couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag :snack:

2 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

You and Anler are going , too ???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111

1443862215_RISITAS.GIF_thumb.gif_imgmax800_cf.gif.355e998463d484b11dfacfca317895b6.gif

37 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I DEMAND THAT 550 IS REINSTATED ! 

Only if you take his place :finger:

• Like 1

As a long time admin i have been threatened with lawsuits on quite a few occasions.That's why it is always wise to keep good council on retainer. Once they threaten I have my lawyer contact them and it's all over. @SSFB I'll have him contact you.

my lawyer.jpg

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

As a long time admin i have been threatened with lawsuits on quite a few occasions.That's why it is always wise to keep good council on retainer. Once they threaten I have my lawyer contact them and it's all over. @SSFB I'll have him contact you.

my lawyer.jpg

Our court date is coming, Mister Sister!  You’ll get yours and pay dearly!!!!!

:lol:

Polaris500 use to pm me all the time when I'd harass the fuck oot of him on here .. usually the pms were titled "wut, you think that's funny ?" :lol: after constant pms with him I've come to realize long ago, hes just fucking around on here , much like me .  I say let him back in. I was going to pm him on another site and tell him to apologize to joel ,but I can't seem to create an account ffs.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Polaris500 use to pm me all the time when I'd harass the fuck oot of him on here .. usually the pms were titled "wut, you think that's funny ?" :lol: after constant pms with him I've come to realize long ago, hes just fucking around on here , much like me .  I say let him back in. I was going to pm him on another site and tell him to apologize to joel ,but I can't seem to create an account ffs.

Yep. he's just fucking around, same as all of us.  Bring back the crazy old coot!!  :bc:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HSR said:

my lawyer.jpg

Jackie Chiles FTW