Check your account email address ×

How long does it take for a fat, crazy old fuck to get his lawyer to sue a forum admin?

7 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Even tho it was an obvious joke that you failed to see, because you were heavy in the sauce that day. Seems fair...:news:

No, actually it was the repeated threats before that and that one just happened to be the straw that broke the camels back. 

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

No, actually it was the repeated threats before that and that one just happened to be the straw that broke the camels back. 

So start up a thread calling him a fat old fuck in title, in the middle of the night ...:guzzle:

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

So start up a thread calling him a fat old fuck in title, in the middle of the night ...:guzzle:

Oh come on, it’s not like I’m repeatedly bashing the guy in this thread. He has called himself crazy old and fat before. The title was purely for fun. 

• Like 1

Just now, SSFB said:

Oh come on, it’s not like I’m repeatedly bashing the guy in this thread. He has called himself crazy old and fat before.

You would beat the old coot like a drum anyway, so who cares if he threatened you. 

I'd let him back in & tell him to stfu about the lawsuit bs. 

My .02 ...and out. Chores need tended too...

3 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

You would beat the old coot like a drum anyway, so who cares if he threatened you. 

I'd let him back in & tell him to stfu about the lawsuit bs. 

My .02 ...and out. Chores need tended too...

Again, he can come back if he apologizes not to me but to the forum for threatening John and myself as a means to get what he wanted on the forum. He also needs to clean up his act a bit.

@ckf can relay the message. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Not really. Joel is quite even headed.  He has his opinions for sure but he isnt over the top IMO. He is a good moderator. 

He just better keep his eye's peeled for 2 guy's in a Sierra with NH plates !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111

• Haha 4

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

He just better keep his eye's peeled for 2 guy's in a Sierra with NH plates !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111

Yeah , with one guy sitting straight up and the other dudes head bobbing up and down.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Yeah , with one guy sitting straight up and the other dudes head bobbing up and down.

You and Anler are going , too ???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

Even tho it was an obvious joke that you failed to see, because you were heavy in the sauce that day. Seems fair...:news:

I'm a little surprised this has gone on this long also , but whatever :bc:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

Again, he can come back if he apologizes not to me but to the forum for threatening John and myself as a means to get what he wanted on the forum. He also needs to clean up his act a bit.

I wonder, what might this apology look like?  .....and to whom might it address?  

Come on.  Tell him he can come back after this month and not to post anymore of those shit in the toilet pics.  Gross.  :lol: 

It's my guess he isn't going to come back anyway.  

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

Oh come on, it’s not like I’m repeatedly bashing the guy in this thread. He has called himself crazy old and fat before. The title was purely for fun. 

May be in his mind ANY reference is a joke. Let a guy say the shit he does and you let it pass..... tacit approval.

Kind of like an Obama red line in the sand.... but no one is asking me.

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

I don't need or want an apology from him.

Bootlicking reference noted.

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

I guess we need to hammer out the rules 1st. By looking at the guidelines there isn't a rule saying that you can't attack another member.  I'm not so sure that the membership would really want that in CE. Plus I really don't want to have to police the site like that.  What I told Snotty was that he could try apologizing to Joel for threatening a site ADMIN.

http://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/guidelines/

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

I guess we need to hammer out the rules 1st. By looking at the guidelines there isn't a rule saying that you can't attack another member.  I'm not so sure that the membership would really want that in CE. Plus I really don't want to have to police the site like that.  What I told Snotty was that he could try apologizing to Joel for threatening a site ADMIN.

http://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/guidelines/

No new rules.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, Snake said:

May be in his mind ANY reference is a joke. Let a guy say the shit he does and you let it pass..... tacit approval.

Kind of like an Obama red line in the sand.... but no one is asking me.

I don't need or want an apology from him.

Bootlicking reference noted.

Or you could just hike up your brown shorts and GTFO.

• Haha 1

Just now, Woodtick said:

@HSR if you could reinstate my mod credentials, there is some cleaning up to do around here. These admins are out of control.:lol:Its Hammer time.

6F7F6B91-BB14-4C88-A052-85EB89806113.gif

He can't answer you anymore via type.  He never regained digit control after Tommy's gun went off and ruptured his neck cord.  We all told him not to play with it...meh, he just handed me his beer and said, "I got this shit!".

:dunno: