Check your account email address ×

How long does it take for a fat, crazy old fuck to get his lawyer to sue a forum admin?

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Because I don’t feel that I need to go out of my way for him. 

I agree with that.  I was just wanting you to respond here.  He needs to reach out to you for sure.  I hope you will be receptive to his efforts even if it isn't an all out apology. He gets fucked with more than anyone here.  Some of it is deserved but much of it is unnecessary.  JMO of course.  

• Like 1

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

I agree with that.  I was just wanting you to respond here.  He needs to reach out to you for sure.  I hope you will be receptive to his efforts even if it isn't an all out apology. He gets fucked with more than anyone here.  Some of it is deserved but much of it is unnecessary.  JMO of course.  

Amg needs to reach out to 90% of this forum if thats the case.

2 minutes ago, STUMPY said:

Amg needs to reach out to 90% of this forum if thats the case.

Not really.  AMG gets fucked with here too.  I fuck with him more than I should.  One of these days I hope he gets a chuckle out of it but so far he goes into chicklet removal mode.  

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

He doesn’t need to apologize to me, I’m not a thin skinned pussy. 

I’m an admin here and part of my job is to protect the forum so when somebody tells me that they’re going to sue the owner and myself, well then they’re on thin ice. 

Just now, SSFB said:

I’m an admin here and part of my job is to protect the forum so when somebody tells me that they’re going to sue the owner and myself, well then they’re on thin ice. 

:lol:

Nice backpedal.

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Yep.  I agree 100%.  

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

So if Znotty reaches out to Joel and acknowledges that threatening lawsuits crosses the imaginary line can we see fit to let him back in?  Seems like that might be a solution.  

:lol:

so threatening a make believe lawsuit is worse than a physical threat.

:lol2:

AMG is afraid of his own shadow.  Everyone here know that.  :news: 

You better start camping closer to mexico....you might not be able to afford dental work otherwise.

;)

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Jesus dude.  He's been Stumpy for a while.  I think Slinger gave him that name right before his Mueller Meltdown.  

I believe I referred to dumbroski as "dumb ad a stump" and slinger was feuding with Dave at the time and said he was dumb as a stump as well :lol:

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I believe I referred to dumbroski as "dumb ad a stump" and slinger was feuding with Dave at the time and said he was dumb as a stump as well :lol:

Well that goes to show that Slinger has a little more clout around here than you do.  He gets shit done.  You..... not so much.  

• Haha 2

Well that goes to show that Slinger has a little more clout around here than you do.  He gets shit done.  You..... not so much.  

I'm the decider....not slinger

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Well, for some perspective.  You think 4000hp pleasure boats running +150 across the lake is gay.  :news: 

No.....I said 4000hp pleasure boats in faggot Lake Havasua is gay. They would be bad ass if they were in MN