Check your account email address ×

How long does it take for a fat, crazy old fuck to get his lawyer to sue a forum admin?

Just now, Angry ginger said:

fuck no-  ruin every thread its what makes FS great again

YUH..but weirdly, some of these threads actually don’t get interesting until they start to get “ruined”, that’s what makes this place fun.  I just don’t care for the same twits having the same lame booger flicking contest in every thread. Flick boogers in one, throw rocks in another!  Let’s all mix it up you lame faggots!!!

:lol:

29 minutes ago, ckf said:

Honestly I've never had a problem with ole Uncle Znotty. Whenever I have asked him to stop doing something he has done what I have asked. If the guys following him around from thread to thread would do the same I think it would be much better. How many threads have been wrecked by that bullshit? Znotty doesn't mind bashing them around in one thread. Why can't others do the same? 

It did get a little weird when he started commenting on his own posts  

Just now, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

here another idea.  he can only post / reply in 1 topic thread, is there such thing for admin settings ?  this way he wont fuck up every damn threads lol 

If I’m not mistaken, his first entry into almost every thread is roughly on topic and a decent opinion post.  What happens after that, well.....

Hey, CrockPot, is there a way to disable the alerts of him entering the forum that his groupies have in operation?  LOL.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

If I’m not mistaken, his first entry into almost every thread is roughly on topic and a decent opinion post.  What happens after that, well.....

Hey, CrockPot, is there a way to disable the alerts of him entering the forum that his groupies have in operation?  LOL.

"Decent opinion post" ????

Are you fucking braindead?

Just now, f7ben said:

"Decent opinion post" ????

Are you fucking braindead?

“Braindead” is two words you electric smoker.  :lol:

I didn’t say it was a good or smart opinion....it’s just usually decent and on topic.  Some are even agreeable!

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

“Braindead” is two words you electric smoker.  :lol:

I didn’t say it was a good or smart opinion....it’s just usually decent and on topic.  Some are even agreeable!

RACE WAR!!!!

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

do you think you gonna see $$ or coors lite if the fucker comes back? :lol:  

He's likely to see a 5 D cell mag light pop out of his throat!!  HAAAAhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Honestly I've never had a problem with ole Uncle Znotty. Whenever I have asked him to stop doing something he has done what I have asked. If the guys following him around from thread to thread would do the same I think it would be much better. How many threads have been wrecked by that bullshit? Znotty doesn't mind bashing them around in one thread. Why can't others do the same? 

X2 .  

On the bold , it was / is the same with SR .  The whiners are nearly alway's the instigators  and perpetrate the shit they whine about . :bc:

14 hours ago, ckf said:

FB_IMG_1503102001757.jpg.9a3317387bff679271d4751649d9c531.jpg

20 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

FB_IMG_1503102001757.jpg.9a3317387bff679271d4751649d9c531.jpg

Nothing. I think @Zambroski  said it best when he said everyone here is putting forward their BRAND. When I shoot the shit with Uncle Znotty he's a regular guy just like you and me. We all go about our way to have fun here. Some may not like Znotty's idea of fun, others might. We have to keep in mind what rob built when he started FreedomSledder. It was meant to be a place for ALL of the misfits to hang out. There is an ignore feature that works well if you ever want to filter out a specific member :bc:

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, ckf said:

Nothing. I think @Zambroski  said it best when he said everyone here is putting forward their BRAND. When I shoot the shit with Uncle Znotty he's a regular guy just like you and me. We all go about our way to have fun here. Some may not like Znotty's idea of fun, others might. We have to keep in mind what rob built when he started FreedomSledder. It was meant to be a place for ALL of the misfits to hang out. There is an ignore feature that works well if you ever want to filter out a specific member :bc:

I think if you did a little bit of back reading , you will see he is the one who is doing the thread ruining 

3 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I think if you did a little bit of back reading , you will see he is the one who is doing the thread ruining 

Sometimes maybe but the majority of the time he is just reacting to something someone else posted directed at him.  I agree he posts some vile shit but there are a small handfull of guys who follow him around into every thread and instigate him.  It would be nice if those instigators would try to keep it all in one thread or just stop all together.  

Why hasn't @SSFB reached out to Znotty and attempted to seek a resolution or visa versa.  It's pretty clear that the majority want him back.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Sometimes maybe but the majority of the time he is just reacting to something someone else posted directed at him.  I agree he posts some vile shit but there are a small handfull of guys who follow him around into every thread and instigate him.  It would be nice if those instigators would try to keep it all in one thread or just stop all together.  

Why hasn't @SSFB reached out to Znotty and attempted to seek a resolution or visa versa.  It's pretty clear that the majority want him back.  

I've been chatting with Znotty on FB. I've mentioned all it would take is an apology, but he seems to be on the fence about apologizing for just joking around like everyone does  :dunno:

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

I've been chatting with Znotty on FB. I've mentioned all it would take is an apology, but he seems to be on the fence about apologizing for just joking around like everyone does  :dunno:

Well he did take it a little further than just a joke IMO.  All he needs to do is talk it over with Joel and they can work it out.  

• Like 1

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Well he did take it a little further than just a joke IMO.  All he needs to do is talk it over with Joel and they can work it out.  

I don't recall the specifics, but I think Joel was a little buzzed at the time and trying to push his buttons :dunno:   I'll admit the time I fucked with @SnowRider I had set sail with either some Captains or Sailor Jerry. I was trying to push every button he had that night :lol:

15 minutes ago, ckf said:

Post up a link to his FB page.   Otherwise, I call BS 

:news:

24 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Because I don’t feel that I need to go out of my way for him. 

2 minutes ago, STUMPY said:

Did Joel apologize to to z nut for fucking with his acct?

I didn’t fuck with his account, what are you talking about?

• Thanks 1