Check your account email address ×

How long does it take for a fat, crazy old fuck to get his lawyer to sue a forum admin?

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Cuz it isn't in Minnesota..... Duh.  

YES!!!!!

The real reason though is that I wasnt born a spoiled rich kid and I cant afford to hardly step foot on their playground. So I'll stick to my own

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

YES!!!!!

The real reason though is that I wasnt born a spoiled rich kid and I cant afford to hardly step foot on their playground. So I'll stick to my own

Well neither was I but it's kinda fun to watch from the sidelines.  

I like Havasu because it's bad ass weather from October to April and there is ALWAYS something bad ass going on.  

50866782_10155720674576513_7787514626706

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I see what you did there 

The guy had a perfectly matching 23 window Bus.  Both has Porsche drivetrains.  They were flawless.  That is my FIL in the picture not the owner of the VDubs.  Those two rigs are worth some pretty big bucks.  23 window buses have sold for as much as $200k at Barrett-Jackson.  

50295347_10155720674536513_1542504733757

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Just now, f7ben said:

If I had a mint 23 window bus and my options were keep it or sell it for scrap I'd be approximately $135 richer that day

No one ever accused you of being very bright.  This is what a mint 23 window bus looks like. 

https://jalopnik.com/this-is-what-a-217-800-1963-volkswagen-bus-looks-like-5815611

18n46ulbungzwjpg.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

No one ever accused you of being very bright.  This is what a mint 23 window bus looks like. 

https://jalopnik.com/this-is-what-a-217-800-1963-volkswagen-bus-looks-like-5815611

18n46ulbungzwjpg.jpg

Yup....it would be scrap within 20 minutes or whatever time it took me to drive it to the scrap yard. That thing is gayer than 3 guys fucking

Yup....it would be scrap within 20 minutes or whatever time it took me to drive it to the scrap yard. That thing is gayer than 3 guys fucking

I realize it's not near as cool as a clapped out 1200 gade but geez.  Put it in the barn and let your kid sell it when you're gone. 

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I realize it's not near as cool as a clapped out 1200 gade but geez.  Put it in the barn and let your kid sell it when you're gone. 

If I could sell it I would.

I said if my options were keep it or sell it for scrap it would be gone :lol:

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

#bringbackznotty #metoo #shortshitrocket 

I agree.  

Znotty if you're out there reading this get a hold of SSFB.  He's ready to reinstate your shit posting privileges.  

#bringbackznotty

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I agree.  

Znotty if you're out there reading this get a hold of SSFB.  He's ready to reinstate your shit posting privileges.  

#bringbackznotty

Yep, get that crazy old twink man back here! He's a hoot!  :bc:

9 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I agree.  

#bringbackznotty

:bc: Uncle Znotty trying to cut through that ass odor  :lol: 

71EFB641-6C12-49FF-90F6-B76E91E7AA9E.thumb.jpeg.0684a0b2639d3771f5e276a645eec403.jpeg

• Haha 1

Enough already. Just reinstate the fucker.  All this "he must grovel and admit his evil ways" is just plain silly in a place like this.  

I do agree he should let the past be the past when/if he comes back though.