Check your account email address ×

Pretty Amazing how loyal Trump supporters are.

revkevsdi

• Platinum Contributing Member
34 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You mean you have 1,000's of posts and have been posting for months without paying? Yet on the first day back you want me to pay up? Is that what you call fair?

If that's your level of comprehension then I can see why SnowRider likes you. Maybe just ask Slope to pay for you instead....we don't want you to hurt yourself trying to use PayPal.

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

If that's your level of comprehension then I can see why SnowRider likes you. Maybe just ask Slope to pay for you instead....we don't want you to hurt yourself trying to use PayPal.

I'm sure Kev is like the rest of us on here.....he doesn't give a shit sbout you on here. :bc: Maybe try filling him on your little game :snack:

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

I'm sure Kev is like the rest of us on here.....he doesn't give a shit sbout you on here. :bc: Maybe try filling him on your little game :snack:

Hound him about being a freeloader or STFU about it to anyone else dipshit. Or just admit to your own double standard hypocrisy :news: 

Just now, Skidooski said:

Hound him about being a freeloader or STFU about it to anyone else dipshit. Or just admit to your own double standard hypocrisy :news: 

The dude has less than 100 posts.  And if he stays around for awhile - I bet he pays.  Unlike your buddies freeloader and freeper. :snack: You're intellectually dishonest and do everything you can to fit in with the crowd on here....just like Jimmy :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

He's free loading according to you. :lol: Different standards for different people then huh. He's in your "crowd" or "clan" or "posse" :lmao: Dipshit 

:lol: Quit trying so hard - you look desperate...because you are :lmao:

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Double standard is double standard. And that's you Slope! :news: 

Where's the double standard?  Rev asked how much and has t been back since.  You're trying to hard to fabricate an issue and look foolish doing so.  :snack:  Now when are your buddies Freeloader and Freeper going to pay?  They have over 2000 posts and Kev as under 100. :lol: 

Poor Dumbski - so desperate to have a 'look at me' moment :lmao: Just like real life - nobody GAF about you or your opinion :bc: 

6 hours ago, racer254 said:

Hillary has manipulated the voters of this country for the last 20+ years.  Why do I want someone like that sitting in public office?  vs Donald Trump who happens to say what comes to his mind rather than saying what democrats want to hear or politically correct?  Maybe you liberals all need a filter on the people you vote for.  Maybe trump voters don't.  The bigger question is, why does hillary NEED a filter to get your vote?

How has she manipulated the voters, or do you mean she has manipulated you?

I know for a fact that she has not manipulated me :news:  

7 hours ago, motonoggin said:

14457366_1062417823879502_1313754550329074930_n.jpg

Whoever wrote this and shared it Literally had no idea what Literally means.

4 hours ago, SnowRider said:

$15 Kev :bc: 

As we know - progressives are responsible and willing to shoulder our fair share.  A few Rumpers on here are looking for a free ride :snack:

That's all?

4 hours ago, Momorider said:

Oh and I could give a fucking shit about Clinton's taxes, if she never released them IDGAF :guzzle: But she is obligated to retain government documents her emails which she failed to do, you FAIL again 

I couldn't give a shit what you give a shit about. But when Drumpf and his supporters compare Hillary releasing 30,000 emails with Drumpf releasing his returns, that is holding her to a different standard. She is by no means clean. But you don't really expect a secretary of State to release her emails to the public? Well, actually you probably are that stupid.

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Where's the double standard?  Rev asked how much and has t been back since.  You're trying to hard to fabricate an issue and look foolish doing so.  :snack:  Now when are your buddies Freeloader and Freeper going to pay?  They have over 2000 posts and Kev as under 100. :lol: 

Poor Dumbski - so desperate to have a 'look at me' moment :lmao: Just like real life - nobody GAF about you or your opinion :bc: 

It's only 15.00 and you had to hound Skidooski for it? are you fucking kidding? Then his buddies post over 1,000 emails without paying? Is that real? You should keep on to me about this. Call me names until I pay. See if it takes me as long to scrape together the $15.00 as it did Skicheapski.

1 minute ago, old indy said:

The only way she does that is she just doesnt commit to ANYthing. she speaks and speaks but says nothing really well.   A spin MASTER.

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Whoever wrote this and shared it Literally had no idea what Literally means.

That's all?

I couldn't give a shit what you give a shit about. But when Drumpf and his supporters compare Hillary releasing 30,000 emails with Drumpf releasing his returns, that is holding her to a different standard. She is by no means clean. But you don't really expect a secretary of State to release her emails to the public? Well, actually you probably are that stupid.

It's only 15.00 and you had to hound Skidooski for it? are you fucking kidding? Then his buddies post over 1,000 emails without paying? Is that real? You should keep on to me about this. Call me names until I pay. See if it takes me as long to scrape together the $15.00 as it did Skicheapski.

You are such a fucking clown imbicile FUCKING idiot :lmao: yah no fucking shit, thanks for proving how much of a stupid no mind FUCK you and every fucking Leftard supporting the lying CUNT who tried to say she didn't have any classified information :lol: her email is the property of the government and must be maintained, she should never have been allowed to have a private server and it turns out she was never given that permission you STUPID FUCK. 

And you are WRONG and a moron or the highest degree, Trump is not required to release his taxes never and he would be stupid to do it. :finger: you are so fucking stupid it's painfull to read your idiotic shit 

23 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Paid member since he started accepting CM's. Get your facts straight and by all means don't get them from SnowRider either. He hounds other people but gives you a pass and that's the point! Hence the double standards but then again neither of you two are willing to admit it. You two fucking imbeciles either like playing stupid or simply just can't help yourselves. 

You've been a member for a while now post count or not so what your excuse? 

Pay up Sucka :news: 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

This is one of the dumbest posts I've read this week.  Dribble.  Complete idocy.  And now, for a more eloquent way to put it...:lol:.Here's Momo:

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

You are such a fucking clown imbicile FUCKING idiot :lmao: yah no fucking shit, thanks for proving how much of a stupid no mind FUCK you and every fucking Leftard supporting the lying CUNT who tried to say she didn't have any classified information :lol: her email is the property of the government and must be maintained, she should never have been allowed to have a private server and it turns out she was never given that permission you STUPID FUCK. 

And you are WRONG and a moron or the highest degree, Trump is not required to release his taxes never and he would be stupid to do it. :finger: you are so fucking stupid it's painfull to read your idiotic shit 

• Like 1