Check your account email address ×

Pretty Amazing how loyal Trump supporters are.

revkevsdi

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

In case I missed it, has anyone been able to answer why Hillary having to produce her emails is = to Donald releasing his tax returns. 

If you are holding both to the same standards, Donald should be forced to match Hillary by releasing his tax returns.

Then if he wants her emails he should release all of his. The emails of particular interest would be all the his dealing with the Russians.

There is no law requiring the release of tax returns for candidates, there is a retention of public documents and handling of classified document laws lots of them :flush:

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Well, that's what snopes says.  And you consider snopes to be the fact check king.

http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-started-birther-movement/

snopes also says that the rumor started with the Republicans

Hillary Clinton supporters circulated such an e-mail isn't in question, but the claim that that's the moment the birther theory "first emerged" simply isn't true. The likeliest point of origin we've been able to find was a post on conservative message board FreeRepublic.com dated 1 March 2008 (which, according to a report in The Telegraph, was at least a month before Clinton supporters got on the e-mail bandwagon):

Question did Hillary every say Obammy wasn't an American' ?

• Platinum Contributing Member

$15 Kev :bc: 

As we know - progressives are responsible and willing to shoulder our fair share.  A few Rumpers on here are looking for a free ride :snack:

Edited by SnowRider

8 minutes ago, Momorider said:

There is no law requiring the release of tax returns for candidates, there is a retention of public documents and handling of classified document laws lots of them :flush:

Yes there are. Once again you hold Hillary to a higher standard than her predecessors. But on a straight trade basis people demanded Hillary release her returns. Whether it was required or not as a show of good faith she did. Donald did not and then lied about his reasons. He claimed they could not be released during an audit. This was proven to be a lie. 

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Hillary Clinton supporters circulated such an e-mail isn't in question, but the claim that that's the moment the birther theory "first emerged" simply isn't true. The likeliest point of origin we've been able to find was a post on conservative message board FreeRepublic.com dated 1 March 2008 (which, according to a report in The Telegraph, was at least a month before Clinton supporters got on the e-mail bandwagon):

The bold proves once again that they are holding Hillary to a higher standard that Trump. Trump still fails.

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Yes there are. Once again you hold Hillary to a higher standard than her predecessors. But on a straight trade basis people demanded Hillary release her returns. Whether it was required or not as a show of good faith she did. Donald did not and then lied about his reasons. He claimed they could not be released during an audit. This was proven to be a lie. 

The bold proves once again that they are holding Hillary to a higher standard that Trump. Trump still fails.

BULLFUCKINGSHIT there is no requirement for him to release his taxes ever :guzzle: he is under no obligation to do so ever, stop with the :lies:

Edited by Momorider

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Umm, better check your facts. 

Screenshot_20160928-125205.png

I did, I checked his account and he had 5 tweets on the 16th of September and that wasn't one of them.  Possible that he deleted the tweet but we will never know

He did post this on the 15th

#CNN says #Hillary team in 2008 never raised #Obama's birth in #Kenya. Who is closer to #HRC than #SidBlumenthal, who told me face-to-face.

13 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I never said hillary started it, but her campaign pushed it way before trump ever did.  

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I did, I checked his account and he had 5 tweets on the 16th of September and that wasn't one of them.  Possible that he deleted the tweet but we will never know

#CNN says #Hillary team in 2008 never raised #Obama's birth in #Kenya. Who is closer to #HRC than #SidBlumenthal, who told me face-to-face.

You are an idiot and WRONG AGAIN FAIL I just posted it :guzzle:

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I just posted a screenshot I took 10 minutes ago from his account.

Stop being a momo

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

I never said hillary started it, but her campaign pushed it way before trump ever did.  

no doubt they thought about it after seeing posts on the Republican site stating he wasn't born here,  but never went through with it.

Either way I found the entire situation dumb and still do

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Yes?  are you saying that is a screen shot of your phone?  Dude I just looked at his twitter account. 5 tweets

Its a response you fucking moron I posted a link of the actual tweet, you are so stupid its painful, just go away you ignoramus :guzzle: