Check your account email address ×

Pretty Amazing how loyal Trump supporters are.

revkevsdi

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

"Obama was being skewered by the right in the last Election. The right were insinuating that he had a secret deal going with the Russians. That was a huge reason not to vote for him. Yet Trump has Actual ties with Russians. Putin's people have hacked servers to help him. Yet his supporters don't blink. "

He aligns himself with the enemy...the commie Soviets and its now its OK cause he's Donald Trump? WTF is wrong with the republican party? Jesus Christ vote for someone else make a fuckin statement.

What the fuck is wrong with you?  Do you actually believe the statement in bold.....that is called manipulation.

BTW, yes, 20 years of lies to manipulated voters.  You didn't even understand the link, like I thought.

Edited by racer254

Here is some more of what you hillary supporters fail to remember.  Instead you keep pushing the narrative that conservatives originated this crap.

In March 2007, Clinton campaign strategist Mark Penn proposed attacking Obama on the basis of his "lack of American roots." And, in December 2007, a Clinton volunteer county coordinator in Iowa was fired for forwarding an e-mail making the by-then familiar claim that Obama is a Muslim.

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

What the fuck is wrong with you?  Do you actually believe the statement in bold.....that is called manipulation.

BTW, yes, 20 years of lies to manipulated voters.  You didn't even understand the link, like I thought.

You are aware the Russians are financing his business right? There is not a US bank that will touch his business.

I posted this before regarding his Russian ties.

http://www.newsweek.com/2016/09/23/donald-trump-foreign-business-deals-national-security-498081.html

Edited by Mainecat

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Not the Supreme choice by far. But think of it as a meal. You may be all high and mighty saying you want grilled salmon and a salad. You may tell your friend who ordered chicken fingers and fries that you'd rather eat poison. But if there is no food other than chicken fingers and fries, only a dumbass would choose poison just to prove a point.

See, that's the same type of analogy I see for Clinton.  As far as all that shit in your first post, I won't comment to say because looking at it, it's clear you think Hillary is just a "victim" of unprovoked propaganda by the right.  That is a conspiracy theory that trounces all others in history....except for maybe the "grassy knoll".

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Never underestimate the stupity of the American people. Look at the opinions p, hate, and vitriol posted on this forum.  Ignorance and fear are the drivers of his support. 

Why are you in here in every other post?  Your COMPLETE ASS HANDING yesterday has got you all fired up today.  Relax you little spaz.  :lol2:You are trying to feed on somebody that clearly is not as ignorant and childish as your are.  But you came up with something here in the bold.  And I agree.  It's how we got Obama re-elected, it's how we've gotten the two choices we have now, an in all likelihood (by hook or crook) it's how we'll have that lying hag in the white house making her millions.  SO CONGRATS!  for having a coherent thought, even though it was by mistake.

Now....seems you may have another fish to latch on to you petulant little pest.  Get 'em!!!:lol::lol2:

Image result for eel leech

Edited by Zambroski

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Here is some more of what you hillary supporters fail to remember.  Instead you keep pushing the narrative that conservatives originated this crap.

In March 2007, Clinton campaign strategist Mark Penn proposed attacking Obama on the basis of his "lack of American roots." And, in December 2007, a Clinton volunteer county coordinator in Iowa was fired for forwarding an e-mail making the by-then familiar claim that Obama is a Muslim.

That's been refuted from those involved.  Remind the class who's manipulated. :snack:

:lol: 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

See, that's the same type of analogy I see for Clinton.  As far as all that shit in your first post, I won't comment to say because looking at it, it's clear you think Hillary is just a "victim" of unprovoked propaganda by the right.  That is a conspiracy theory that trounces all others in history....except for maybe the "grassy knoll".

Why are you in here in every other post?  Your COMPLETE ASS HANDING yesterday has got you all fired up today.  Relax you little spaz.  :lol2:You are trying to feed on somebody that clearly is not as ignorant and childish as your are.  But you came up with something here in the bold.  And I agree.  It's how we got Obama re-elected, it's how we've gotten the two choices we have now, an in all likelihood (by hook or crook) it's how we'll have that lying had in the white house making her millions.  SO CONGRATS!  for having a coherent thought, even though it was by mistake.

Now....seems you may have another fish to latch on to you petulant little pest.  Get 'em!!!:lol::lol2:

Rev Kev and I go way back - so chew on that for a bit :snack:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Why are you in here in every other post?  Your COMPLETE ASS HANDING yesterday has got you all fired up today.  Relax you little spaz.  :lol2:You are trying to feed on somebody that clearly is not as ignorant and childish as your are.  But you came up with something here in the bold.  And I agree.  It's how we got Obama re-elected, it's how we've gotten the two choices we have now, an in all likelihood (by hook or crook) it's how we'll have that lying hag in the white house making her millions.  SO CONGRATS!  for having a coherent thought, even though it was by mistake.

Jesus your full of yourself...are you Trumps twin?

10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Rev Kev and I go way back - so chew on that for a bit :snack:

So apply the same standards to him on the freeloader part then. :lol: 

Or is it only good for people you don't like?

Pay up Sucka 

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Jesus your full of yourself...are you Trumps twin?

Nope.  I can understand how intelligence and confidence in a person can be scary to you though.  Don't be scared, I like you....you're like the gandpa I never had.  You don't smoke do you?  I'd like to keep you around for a while.  Maybe we can go fishing down on the dock this weekend?

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

So apply the same standards to him on the freeloader part then. :lol: 

Or is it only good for people you don't like?

Pay up Sucka 

When he pushes a 1000 posts on here or 2000 like your brother - I'll chide him about it.  He's under 100 :bc: 

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Hey revkev - pay up and quit being a freeloader :snack:

Now Dumbski - any words for racer or creeper?  

Oh no......you need to follow him around daily for months on end saying it over and over and come up with lame ass nicknames etc to the point where he doesn't want to pay just to piss you off even more. 

Then it'll be the same on both sides 

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Depends how you define success. If you take it as a percentage of growth in net wealth from a specific starting point then I'm not sure you are correct. If you include in the ratings being able to do it without fucking over honest people that you deal with, then I'm sure you are wrong. If you include being able to stay married to the same woman without being accused of rape, then I'm sure you are wrong. 

You really think you can compare your simple life to Trump's by an extrapolation scale up?  

Image result for special kinda stupid meme

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You really think you can compare your simple life to Trump's by an extrapolation scale up?  

Well done.  His post was just pretty poorly put as far as defining success.  He lost me all together.  But when opinions are seen as dead-fast facts, well, anything can be achieved.  There's a meme in that line somewhere.  :lol:

4 hours ago, racer254 said:

Hillary has manipulated the voters of this country for the last 20+ years.  Why do I want someone like that sitting in public office?  vs Donald Trump who happens to say what comes to his mind rather than saying what democrats want to hear or politically correct?  Maybe you liberals all need a filter on the people you vote for.  Maybe trump voters don't.  The bigger question is, why does hillary NEED a filter to get your vote?

Trump doesn't say what's on his mind. He Lies. Proven time after time. They post comparisons online between him and Hillary. He is the most dishonest politician and he has only just started. We are talking he said , she said. We are talking outright lies that are easily proven. 

3 hours ago, Kivalo said:

RevKev makes a good case against Trump. Sadly it cant change that HRC is equally as abhorrent.

America loses.

Not nearly equally. I'm not saying she is a good person. But Trump is a horrible human being that will be worse for the US and the world than Hillary.

3 hours ago, racer254 said:

Here, do you want more, you can read about the charitable contributions of both trumps and clintons.   A big difference is the simple fact that the clintons have used their PUBLIC offices as way for PERSONAL gain vs trump using his personal position also for personal gain.  To me, the clintons have taken advantage of the voters of this country in a far worse way then what trump has .....SO FAR.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/what-we-know-about-the-charitable-giving-by-hillary-clinton-and-donald-trump/2016/08/25/1b261400-6a30-11e6-ba32-5a4bf5aad4fa_story.html

This is what I meant about not holding him to an equal standing. You want to take 20 years of bad moves and compare it to Donalds short time running. You compare her whole time working in and around public office. But want to separate his sucking from government purse in his private business. 

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

Once again, a Strategist, a volunteer and you hold her responsible. Trump lies outright about his opponents in the Republican primaries and Trump supporters lap it up. They even praise him for saying what's on his mind. Never mind that they are lies.

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

You are aware the Russians are financing his business right? There is not a US bank that will touch his business.

I posted this before regarding his Russian ties.

http://www.newsweek.com/2016/09/23/donald-trump-foreign-business-deals-national-security-498081.html

It's kind of obvious that anyone in Russia with money who hasn't been imprisoned, is probably in with Putin. If Donald is doing business with them, you know they have leverage. Imagine if the Clintons had this many dealings with the Russians. What would the Trump supporters say about that?

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Hey revkev - pay up and quit being a freeloader :snack:

Now Dumbski - any words for racer or creeper?  

What's is cost. 

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

14494794_351989018474832_4383842703986004477_n.jpg

Yep. She is a bad person. She isn't such a bad person the most of her party won't endorse her. She hasn't been accused of Rape. She gets called a liar and sometimes it is true, sometimes it is innuendo. Trump lies, then doubles down on the lies. He has no experience, is a poor business man. Without Daddy bailing him out and dirty deals, he would have been broke years ago..

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Oh no......you need to follow him around daily for months on end saying it over and over and come up with lame ass nicknames etc to the point where he doesn't want to pay just to piss you off even more. 

Then it'll be the same on both sides 

You mean you have 1,000's of posts and have been posting for months without paying? Yet on the first day back you want me to pay up? Is that what you call fair?

In case I missed it, has anyone been able to answer why Hillary having to produce her emails is = to Donald releasing his tax returns. 

If you are holding both to the same standards, Donald should be forced to match Hillary by releasing his tax returns.

Then if he wants her emails he should release all of his. The emails of particular interest would be all the his dealing with the Russians.

• Like 1