Check your account email address ×

Pretty Amazing how loyal Trump supporters are.

revkevsdi

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Why do I think you need "new material"?  Cuz it's clear you are running short almost immediately.  Yawn.  And stop spacing every fucking point to make your posts as long as mine in an effort to seem "schooled".  :lol: Ahhhhh....the "intellectually elite".  Ok, I'll humor you...my answers is in red.  If you see this: :lol2:that means your comment was too ignorant to respond to with text....and I'm laughing about it.

Quick edit:  I had an abnormally high number of :lol2:  But we both knew I would.

Also, I feel like you are falling behind a bit here.   If I were you, I'd get back over to TBP and bring in some of your Lib-tard reinforcement.  Bring as many as you can.   In return, I'll round up....well, I'm good.

GO!

I can see why you look past Trumps lies. You lie to make a point as readily as he lies for personal gains. Your answers to my points were mostly bullshit. Sad when you want to rail against Hillary and yet you'd be equally as crooked.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I can see why you look past Trumps lies. You lie to make a point as readily as he lies for personal gains. Your answers to my points were mostly bullshit. Sad when you want to rail against Hillary and yet you'd be equally as crooked.

Right back at you, slick!

Seriously........reinforcements.  :lol2:

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Personal responsibility.  You've all posted excuses and are allowing my words to control your actions......can you be any weaker? :read:  You're not hurting me as I've paid and will continue to pay in support of the forum and cfk.  You've chosen to not support him and that is entirely on you guys - not me or anyone else.  Pay up or STFU :bc:  

Talk about weak, your constant crying about non-contributors is childish because we do have the choice and I won't pay until you shut your stupid douchenozzle. Yes we are bothering you otherwise you wouldn't cry like a little bitch about it all the time.  And no, you STFU. :bc:

3 hours ago, racer254 said:

This is definitely the post of a man that doesn't understand why trump is a candidate for POTUS.

"I understand why. I just overestimated the intelligence of the American people." #277

Plausible.

It's easy to forget that half the people we know are below average.

Many clever people; including   s a v v y   political observers including professionals, thought Trump's early primary wins were flukes.

Sadly, "Make America Great Again", the dystopian mantra that things are horrible, and that President Trump will fix it;

is actually plausible to some of these buffoons, these rubes.

That doesn't credit Hillary. She may be worse. Please don't infer more than I imply.

I simply observe, Trump is not presidential material.

6 minutes ago, sear said:

"I understand why. I just overestimated the intelligence of the American people." #277

Plausible.

It's easy to forget that half the people we know are below average.

Many clever people; including   s a v v y   political observers including professionals, thought Trump's early primary wins were flukes.

Sadly, "Make America Great Again", the dystopian mantra that things are horrible, and that President Trump will fix it;

is actually plausible to some of these buffoons, these rubes.

That doesn't credit Hillary. She may be worse. Please don't infer more than I imply.

I simply observe, Trump is not presidential material.

I am not saying anything that you said to be untrue.  I am simply stating that fact that we have a candidate like trump because people are sick of the current batch of politicians and officials that are in Washington.  It doesn't help when you have multiple people linked to clinton all taking the fifth at congressional hearings.  Half of the US voters are sick of it, the other half are in on the corruption or they have been manipulated by it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I am not saying anything that you said to be untrue.  I am simply stating that fact that we have a candidate like trump because people are sick of the current batch of politicians and officials that are in Washington.  It doesn't help when you have multiple people linked to clinton all taking the fifth at congressional hearings.  Half of the US voters are sick of it, the other half are in on the corruption or they have been manipulated by it.

Signature material if I've ever seen it.  :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, racer254 said:

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Signature material if I've ever seen it.  :bc:

I disagree - but what makes Dump the answer?  :news:

53 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I'm tired of drinking milk, so I'll drink pure Chlorox bleach from now on.

On 9/30/2016 at 1:40 PM, racer254 said:

It's a pretty shitty state of affairs when out of 330,000,000 people you end up with those two. I can understand voters being pissed off with being fucked over at all levels of government. But Trump?????  I would see Bernie. He's a different way of doing business. He's a "How bad could it be?"  But Trump???? If you really want to send a message to Republicans, Trump should get 10% of the vote and the Republicans should lose the house. 8 years of Democrats, hasn't cost you many soldiers, hasn't destroyed the economy and you still got to keep your guns. Slaughter the Republicans now and they will have to rebuild properly.