Check your account email address ×

Pretty Amazing how loyal Trump supporters are.

revkevsdi

I've been off the board for a while. Forgot my password and it took a while to get it reset.

So Basically I've been watching threads. It's very interesting to see that no matter what he does Trump supporters will follow.

Just a little while ago someone posted that the Top 100 CEO's are against Trump.

Now even though part of Trumps draw is that mistaken belief that he is worth following because he is a good businessman. 100 Actual top business people's opinions get ignored. 

Trump is supposedly about Freedom. His followers believe in good old Merican Freedom.  But Trump supports Stop and Search Rules. He want less freedom of the Press.

Obama was being skewered by the right in the last Election. The right were insinuating that he had a secret deal going with the Russians. That was a huge reason not to vote for him. Yet Trump has Actual ties with Russians. Putin's people have hacked servers to help him. Yet his supporters don't blink.

Trump tells it like it is......... Hillary is a liar. Crooked Hillary he calls her. Yet time after Time, study after study he is proven to be the biggest liar of any of the candidates, Presidents etc. Hillary lies the least and still his support rolls on.

No matter who talks out against Trump the excuse is always there. "They don't like him because he is anti establishment. "  Military, cops, Republicans, Media. Anyone regardless of past right wing ties who are against Trump suddenly lose all of their credentials if they tell the Truth about Trump.

Remember when the right were saying that Obama made them a laughing stock to the rest of the world? Now suddenly when every other Country accept Russia is politely trying to say the Trump is a poor choice. That even his success so far has damaged respect for the US. Suddenly foreign opinion doesn't matter.

Debt is a huge issue for many on here. The increased debt while Obama was in power gets huge airplay on here. Have you seen what people are saying about the increase that will come with Trumps plan? Far worse than Hillary's even when they give him the benefit of the doubt.

All the way through this I wasn't surprised that Trump had a following. People like fake wrestling and Country Music. There's not accounting for tastes. I figured 20% of Americans were stupid angry and racist enough to follow him. But this is amazing. 

I'm use to politicians being hypocrites but I'm shocked that such a huge portion of the population hold Hillary's feet to the fire for things the Republican predecessors did in far worse ways. Emails, Benghazi, her foundation. Earlier Republicans have all done worse with regard to lost Americans. The Trump foundation is embezzling from a Charity at worse and a tax dodge at the best. Far more criminal than the accusations against the Clinton foundation. 

Stop for a moment with your hate for the Clintons and compare lie for lie, tax plan for tax plan and really think about this. 

Edited by revkevsdi
  • Like 2

This is all well and good and undoubtedly you posted this as to be seen as an intellectual with higher intelligent and rational reasoning abilities that should convince us that Hillary is indeed "The Supreme Choice".  But as it is late and I need to go get four butts of the smoker and process them, I'm not gonna tear it apart piece by piece as to what parts are speculation, opinion, or just plain garbage.  

Instead, I'll leave you with this; there are really not a lot of strong supporters out there that I've seen for Trump.  And even in here, IMO, the VAST MAJORITY are anti-Hillary crusaders. Now if you don't think, that even in the drunkest of stupors, most people can't match your list of "reasoning" that you just pecked out with more horrid examples and indeed, more proven examples of why Hillary should not be allowed to lead this country, well.....not sure what to tell you other than I'm glad you've made your peace with your choice in leadership.  Sadly, we still really only have a two party system and this time, we've finally gotten what we've all earned as a nation: a total and complete shit-show.

So, that being said (stated), I've got work to do.  And I will complement you on a nice, fairly well thought out post, even if I do not agree with most of it.  Even as I finish this I find myself glancing up and smirking at a few of your statements, which tells me I'd better log off before I crack my knuckles and get busy here.  But, maybe over coffee in the morning......

:bc:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

I've been off the board for a while. Forgot my password and it took a while to get it reset.

So Basically I've been watching threads. It's very interesting to see that no matter what he does Trump supporters will follow.

Just a little while ago someone posted that the Top 100 CEO's are against Trump.

Now even though part of Trumps draw is that mistaken belief that he is worth following because he is a good businessman. 100 Actual top business people's opinions get ignored. 

Trump is supposedly about Freedom. His followers believe in good old Merican Freedom.  But Trump supports Stop and Search Rules. He want less freedom of the Press.

Obama was being skewered by the right in the last Election. The right were insinuating that he had a secret deal going with the Russians. That was a huge reason not to vote for him. Yet Trump has Actual ties with Russians. Putin's people have hacked servers to help him. Yet his supporters don't blink.

Trump tells it like it is......... Hillary is a liar. Crooked Hillary he calls her. Yet time after Time, study after study he is proven to be the biggest liar of any of the candidates, Presidents etc. Hillary lies the least and still his support rolls on.

No matter who talks out against Trump the excuse is always there. "They don't like him because he is anti establishment. "  Military, cops, Republicans, Media. Anyone regardless of past right wing ties who are against Trump suddenly lose all of their credentials if they tell the Truth about Trump.

Remember when the right were saying that Obama made them a laughing stock to the rest of the world? Now suddenly when every other Country accept Russia is politely trying to say the Trump is a poor choice. That even his success so far has damaged respect for the US. Suddenly foreign opinion doesn't matter.

Debt is a huge issue for many on here. The increased debt while Obama was in power gets huge airplay on here. Have you seen what people are saying about the increase that will come with Trumps plan? Far worse than Hillary's even when they give him the benefit of the doubt.

All the way through this I wasn't surprised that Trump had a following. People like fake wrestling and Country Music. There's not accounting for tastes. I figured 20% of Americans were stupid angry and racist enough to follow him. But this is amazing. 

I'm use to politicians being hypocrites but I'm shocked that such a huge portion of the population hold Hillary's feet to the fire for things the Republican predecessors did in far worse ways. Emails, Benghazi, her foundation. Earlier Republicans have all done worse with regard to lost Americans. The Trump foundation is embezzling from a Charity at worse and a tax dodge at the best. Far more criminal than the accusations against the Clinton foundation. 

Stop for a moment with your hate for the Clintons and compare lie for lie, tax plan for tax plan and really think about this. 

Trump is a lot smarter and much more successful than you 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Revkev nails it, all but the myopic see it.

The myopic can't see Hillary for what she is either and defend her and the Clinton Foundation impetuously

• Like 1

How anyone could want more of what we've seen the past 7 plus years is mind boggling to me. Foreign policy failures and loss of respect abroad, spiraling debt, racial tensions increasing. 

Hillary has nothing to offer but more of the same. I'll pass...

Kev with the KO :bc: Anyone could watch the debate and realize one candidate is prepared to be President while the other one is not - and he's not it.  Dump lacks the discipline, temperament, demeanor, and intelligence to prepare for the debate - what makes anyone think he can/is prepared to be President. :snack:

For many on here - pivoting to an attack on Hillary is not a good defense of Dump :bc: 

34 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

The myopic can't see Hillary for what she is either and defend her and the Clinton Foundation impetuously

Yo - Kev covers it in the OP. :bc: Read it again before you comment/vote for Dump :snack:

33 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

For many on here - pivoting to an attack on Hillary is not a good defense of Dump :bc: 

Sure it is, when you're talking about the massive fraud and failure that is Hillary. Voting for her is not an option for many.

Just now, Edmo said:

Sure it is, when you're talking about the massive fraud and failure that is Hillary. Voting for her is not an option for many.

For the uneducated and ignorant :bc: Poor white people supporting a NY spoil ER spooner billionaire who wants to trickle on them.  You can't fix stupid and he has that constituency locked up. 

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

This is all well and good and undoubtedly you posted this as to be seen as an intellectual with higher intelligent and rational reasoning abilities that should convince us that Hillary is indeed "The Supreme Choice".  But as it is late and I need to go get four butts of the smoker and process them, I'm not gonna tear it apart piece by piece as to what parts are speculation, opinion, or just plain garbage.  

Instead, I'll leave you with this; there are really not a lot of strong supporters out there that I've seen for Trump.  And even in here, IMO, the VAST MAJORITY are anti-Hillary crusaders. Now if you don't think, that even in the drunkest of stupors, most people can't match your list of "reasoning" that you just pecked out with more horrid examples and indeed, more proven examples of why Hillary should not be allowed to lead this country, well.....not sure what to tell you other than I'm glad you've made your peace with your choice in leadership.  Sadly, we still really only have a two party system and this time, we've finally gotten what we've all earned as a nation: a total and complete shit-show.

So, that being said (stated), I've got work to do.  And I will complement you on a nice, fairly well thought out post, even if I do not agree with most of it.  Even as I finish this I find myself glancing up and smirking at a few of your statements, which tells me I'd better log off before I crack my knuckles and get busy here.  But, maybe over coffee in the morning......

:bc:

Not the Supreme choice by far. But think of it as a meal. You may be all high and mighty saying you want grilled salmon and a salad. You may tell your friend who ordered chicken fingers and fries that you'd rather eat poison. But if there is no food other than chicken fingers and fries, only a dumbass would choose poison just to prove a point.

7 hours ago, Sludgey said:

Trump is a lot smarter and much more successful than you 

Depends how you define success. If you take it as a percentage of growth in net wealth from a specific starting point then I'm not sure you are correct. If you include in the ratings being able to do it without fucking over honest people that you deal with, then I'm sure you are wrong. If you include being able to stay married to the same woman without being accused of rape, then I'm sure you are wrong. 

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

It's a comparison. You basically have two choices and you aren't holding Trumps foundation to the same standards.

48 minutes ago, Edmo said:

How anyone could want more of what we've seen the past 7 plus years is mind boggling to me. Foreign policy failures and loss of respect abroad, spiraling debt, racial tensions increasing. 

Hillary has nothing to offer but more of the same. I'll pass...

Anyone who could think the last 7 years was worse than the previous administration is blind. US respect abroad went up until recently. 

28 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Kev with the KO :bc: Anyone could watch the debate and realize one candidate is prepared to be President while the other one is not - and he's not it.  Dump lacks the discipline, temperament, demeanor, and intelligence to prepare for the debate - what makes anyone think he can/is prepared to be President. :snack:

Thanks

16 minutes ago, Anler said:

Good post kev. It's no surprise the fraternal order of police support Trump, eh?

Thanks

10 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Every cop I know supports Trump.

Not the most scientific. What about when Trump got caught lying about the police said to him?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. It was the Obama and now the current Clinton supporters that don't and didn't care what they were told about their candidate. 

Trump mp isn't a great candidate. He's pretty universally hated. The blind support you speak of is a joke. 

5 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Isn't if weird that you use the word massive fraud and failure. How do you use those words in a contest between her and Trump. You aren't comparing them on equal scales.  

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

For the uneducated and ignorant :bc: Poor white people supporting a NY spoil ER spooner billionaire who wants to trickle on them.  You can't fix stupid and he has that constituency locked up. 

Yeah, we knew that he'd have them locked up. But how are there so many of them?

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Yes, it's much wiser to ignore her lies and corruption. She's already been sold to the highest bidder, and that's good for the common American. 

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It's a comparison. You basically have two choices and you aren't holding Trumps foundation to the same standards.

“Two choices”...one from the Dem party and one from Repub party and they both can fall off a cliff as far as I'm concerned. Feel free to post up quotes from me praising Trump's foundation....I'll wait

Just now, Skidooski said:

“Two choices”...one from the Dem party and one from Repub party and they both can fall off a cliff as far as I'm concerned. Feel free to post up quotes from me praising Trump's foundation....I'll wait

Your mute when Dump is discussed and flap your lips when Hillary is....you're either a Rump Pumper, too big of a pussy to comment on a forum against the views of the majority, or both. :snack: 

9 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

BOOM you nailed them.....

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Yeah! Because it's all about you. I have to get to work, Ill check back at lunch. But if you think people are holding Trump and Hillary to the same standards, please explain why Trump releasing his tax returns is equal to Hillary releasing her emails? Hillary released her tax returns. Anyone looking at a fair swap would demand Donald do the same before considering voting for him. If Donald wants Hillary's emails, he should release his. How many Presidential candidates have release their emails?

Edited by revkevsdi

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Yeah, we knew that he'd have them locked up. But how are there so many of them?

Never underestimate the stupity of the American people. Look at the opinions p, hate, and vitriol posted on this forum.  Ignorance and fear are the drivers of his support. 

Hillary has manipulated the voters of this country for the last 20+ years.  Why do I want someone like that sitting in public office?  vs Donald Trump who happens to say what comes to his mind rather than saying what democrats want to hear or politically correct?  Maybe you liberals all need a filter on the people you vote for.  Maybe trump voters don't.  The bigger question is, why does hillary NEED a filter to get your vote?

Edited by racer254