Check your account email address ×

Democrat introducing impeachment measure against Trump on first day of new Congress

• Platinum Contributing Member

Keep it up. :lol:  The dems will eat themselves from within the next 2 years.  

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dem-rep-introducing-impeachment-measure-against-trump-on-first-day-of-new-congress

everything from obstruction of justice to abuse of pardon power to "ordering the cruel and unconstitutional imprisonment of children and their families at the southern border."

:lol:  

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

Really comical 2 years ahead. The house can try to do anything they want. They will be denied and like it 

:lmao:

I'd say on a whole if its not changing crappy legislation congress getting nothing done is a larger benefit to the country then them sticking their nose in shit they have zero idea of its actual impact.  

25 minutes ago, Highmark said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dem-rep-introducing-impeachment-measure-against-trump-on-first-day-of-new-congress

everything from obstruction of justice to abuse of pardon power to "ordering the cruel and unconstitutional imprisonment of children and their families at the southern border."

This is perfect.  As we all know, the key to cure a painful, butt-hurt loss is to whine a lot and continue a plan to keep losing!!!!

Just now, Zambroski said:

This is perfect.  As we all know, the key to cure a painful, butt-hurt loss is to whine a lot and continue a plan to keep losing!!!!

let em bury themselves.. they deserve it.. then they can stand around dumbfounded again like in 2016 wondering WTF happened.

fucking losers

49 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I'd say on a whole if its not changing crappy legislation congress getting nothing done is a larger benefit to the country then them sticking their nose in shit they have zero idea of its actual impact.  

This. That is why before the election I stated I didn't care if they took the house. A split sentae creates stagnation. These fuckers do nothing beats the hell out of them doing something wrong.

8 hours ago, Highmark said:

And

7 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

This. That is why before the election I stated I didn't care if they took the house. A split sentae creates stagnation. These fuckers do nothing beats the hell out of them doing something wrong.

And, no back pay! 

:saluting:

8 hours ago, Mainecat said:

He’s a criminal

Genius criminal if you think about it. He has been able to live 70 something years running multiple businesses, ran for president and won. 2 years in and he has never been indicted for anything. That is pretty hard to do, especially if you are a criminal. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Genius criminal if you think about it. He has been able to live 70 something years running multiple businesses, ran for president and won. 2 years in and he has never been indicted for anything. That is pretty hard to do, especially if you are a criminal. 

Not near as much a genius as Hillary, all those murders and other illegal shit she got away with.

7 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Not near as much a genius as Hillary, all those murders and other illegal shit she got away with.

Yeah but she isn't president. But yeah she is a master mind criminal. 

10 hours ago, Highmark said:

That's really stupid of the Dems.  Voters have a short memory.  They need to let Trump keep fucking up. That way all his bullshit and failures will be fresh in people's minds for the next election. Let him run again, lose and then throw his lying ass in jail.