Check your account email address ×

For all you good christians that hate immigrants.

i'm an atheist and think ILLEGAL,  ( yes, illegal, not irregular like the loopy press and the sheeple call it) immigrants should be shipped right the fuck back to wherever they came from, (and not on a plane, preferably a sea can ship) until the ones that have gone through the LEGAL hoops have been dealt with. immigration is a good thing, with out it we are fucked. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

i'm an atheist and think ILLEGAL,  ( yes, illegal, not irregular like the loopy press and the sheeple call it) immigrants should be shipped right the fuck back to wherever they came from, (and not on a plane, preferably a sea can ship) until the ones that have gone through the LEGAL hoops have been dealt with. immigration is a good thing, with out it we are fucked. 

Not arguing if its a good thing or not, but we should be self sufficient without the need for an increased tax base to pay for our greed.    

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

He thinks Christians "hate Immigrants" when  really all we want is for them to come here legally and Vetted.

Exactly but that's how a stupid liberal idiot like revdouche titles a thread, the same way the libtard media titles an article.

Yeah fuck the laws, and those waiting in line to do it legally.  Open the floodgates!  What could possibly go wrong?!  I mean it’s worked so well for Germany, Spain, England and all those other countries that bought into the scam.

• Sad 1

I would ask, how can someone who fled another country, has no money, most likely no education, most likely if female already impregnated, or male possibly criminal, be of any advantage to Canada or the USA? 

I mean like I'm old, have a couple of degrees, and find EVERYTHING more technically challenging these days. How the fuck is some Honduran refugee gonna' help your family member at a hospital during diagnostics, if they walked here and broke through a fence to get in?  :wtf:

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Just the word “immigrant” gins up the right wing neocon base. Legal immigrant or not it makes no difference 

It’s almost like you didn’t read any of the posts in this thread. :lol: 

The US let's in a Million new immigrants a year and has done so for decades.  Illegal immigration hurts the legal immigrants more than just about anyone.  Not to mention immigration to the US in general hurts the countries from which they come dis-proportionally.   

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Just the word “immigrant” gins up the right wing neocon base. Legal immigrant or not it makes no difference 

sorry fucktard most of America is for legal imagration .

1/2  of America thinks laws and processes put in place to vett people and get them in to the countery leagaly and in a orderly fashion are racist and unneeded .

mostly Because you are dumb fuck sheep who love to parrot CNN because you can't think for your self and be secure with your own thoughts 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I would ask, how can someone who fled another country, has no money, most likely no education, most likely if female already impregnated, or male possibly criminal, be of any advantage to Canada or the USA? 

I mean like I'm old, have a couple of degrees, and find EVERYTHING more technically challenging these days. How the fuck is some Honduran refugee gonna' help your family member at a hospital during diagnostics, if they walked here and broke through a fence to get in?  :wtf:

He's gonna wipe your ass at the retirement home dummy!

:owned:

47 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Well said

4 hours ago, awful knawful said:

He's gonna wipe your ass at the retirement home dummy!

:owned:

NO, you're so hung-up on my ass, YOU"RE gonna' wipe my SPECIAL PUDDIN"!!!!  LMMFAO!!! :owned:   To the MAXIMUM MAX PLUS!!!

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

If I was pro Trump you would love my posts you idiot.

I’ll take assigning positions to people so you can ridicule them for a thousand Alex. 

6 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

He thinks Christians "hate Immigrants" when  really all we want is for them to come here legally and Vetted.

The Syrians weren’t sneaking in. They were being vetted. Trumpsters couldn’t wait for Trump to close the door on them. 

Edited by revkevsdi

5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

You pegged them. The word illegal wasn’t mentioned in my title or the post. But these triggered fucks can’t help themselves. Trump knows his base, gotta give him credit.