Check your account email address ×

Hillary Clinton 4.0

18 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Can you imagine  the vile hatred these people will be spewing,. if they go another 2 years without their heads exploding.

Neil Young is blaming the so-called president for his house burning down. :lol: 

Neil Young is a nook. :lol:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh look it's straight ticket  Dopo that doesn't even read his ballot before he just punches the R button....you should just stay home on Election Day Petey and play with yourself...stick with what you're good at.👍🏿

unless your lockstep with the Trumpster you are just another liberal-  so says the right wingers incapable of rational thought

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Angry ginger said:

unless your lockstep with the Trumpster you are just another liberal-  so says the right wingers incapable of rational thought

Yeah I’ve noticed that...fucked up way to think IMO.

21 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

I play with trains, and last I knew Neil owned all or part of Lionel. 

He owns or did buy the company.  I know several people who are into the old toy trains . 

I went through a  big Neil young phase when I was younger.  I have a lot of his music. 

33 minutes ago, Cold War said:

He owns or did buy the company.  I know several people who are into the old toy trains . 

I went through a  big Neil young phase when I was younger.  I have a lot of his music. 

Haven’t got the trains out for a while now the kids have grown up. Maybe I’ll get them out this year to run around the Xmas tree.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Bad idea but a stick with a bent rusty nail in it could beat Trump.

Wouldn't be so sure about that.   GOP actually did quite well in the midterms considering history and how many were getting out meaning no incumbent.  People Trump campaigned for did very well.  

• Like 1

Rod Stewart is a big model railroader has been in the model train mags a few times, has a huge layout

8 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Haven’t got the trains out for a while now the kids have grown up. Maybe I’ll get them out this year to run around the Xmas tree.

I am starting my 7th layout, finally got a spare room now that the kids are gone

15 minutes ago, Edmo said:

My dad has a nice set up.  Town and all the fixings. 

Train running around tree is about it for me. 

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

My dad has a nice set up.  Town and all the fixings. 

Train running around tree is about it for me. 

I have a mix of old and new. Just the trains, no real buildings or anything like that. My buddy Mark owns Detroit antique mall and calls me once in a while if he has something good.

18 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I have a mix of old and new. Just the trains, no real buildings or anything like that. My buddy Mark owns Detroit antique mall and calls me once in a while if he has something good.

No kidding, he has a lot of stuff.  There was a local store around here that had a lot of the old toys, cars, trains, airplanes, rockets.  Guy died years ago, place is restaurant  now.  

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

No kidding, he has a lot of stuff.  There was a local store around here that had a lot of the old toys, cars, trains, airplanes, rockets.  Guy died years ago, place is restaurant  now.  

If you stop in there tell him Too tall Ed sent you. :lol: That’s what he always calls me lol.

It's only a quick 24 months away. Don't forget, she actually won the popular vote. The fact that Trump lost the house speaks volumes. 

If her health holds out, she will run. She lives for the adulation and power.  What does she have to lose, her pride??? Nah.